Lotte World Part 1

Accidently Falling in Love with your idol

His left hand was holding my hand and his right hand was massaging my wrist. I stared at him in awe.

"Do you need a lift back home?" He asked after he was done massaging me wrist
(You bought a car earlier so you could save more time)

"Yeah sure.." 

He escorted me to the carpark, i entered his car and directed him to building beside the dorm. The ride was 20minutes long and all we ever talked about was wether we were going the right way. As he was driving i would occasionally steal glances from him. It was easy because i still had my sunglasses on.

We arrived, he pulled up, got out his driver's seat and ran over to open the door for me. He was the most gentlemen like person I've ever seen. He rubbed his fingertips against my wrist and asked
"Is it feeling better now?"

I nodded my head. 

"Alright, I'll be going now, take care" he waved good bye and drove off. 

I went up to the dorm and occasionally touched where he rubbed his fingertips on my wrist.

"Unnie! Where have you been? Hurry and pack up, so we can leave." Bomi said when i entered

I quickly packed up and went down and drove off to the showcase with bomi as the rest were already there practicing.

"Bomi-ya, i think I'm in love as well"

"So suddenly?"

"Yeah I'm in love the guy at showcase yesterday his name was.... Oh i forgot to ask his name" i face palmed

"Aish unnie, so forgetful."

"It would be great if it was Kris. Then we could share a guy and he would be with us forever" bomi continued 
--------------------------------
Your POV

I decided to just watch the showcase live online instead because i was dead tired and i needed to start practicing for my auditions. I started working on the choreography non-stop till the showcase started. While having a break and watching A-Pink i managed to relieve some stress. After the live stream was done i remembered i was going to meet up with Hwa-young tomorrow. It was too late to start planning anything nice so i just got 2 tickets to Lotte world online.

*Next Day*

It was 9:30, I arrived on time but Hwa-young was already here. 

"Oh, Sorry, did i make u wait?"

"Aniya, i just like being early"

"So what are we doing today?"

"I was planning for us to go to Lotte world."

"Oh that's great, I'll go withdraw first so i can buy my ticket"

"Gwaechana, i already bought ticket for both of us, Anyways let's go"

We got into my car and set off for Lotte world. 

"Kris-ssi why are you so nice to me? I mean i could've paid for my own tickets" 

"Before i answer that, why not u drop the formalities, since you're older than me by a year why not just call me Kris comfortably."

"Okay Kris, you can call me noona then"

"Okay noona, the only reason why I'm nice to you is because i just feel like it. It feels great doing something nice."

"Also you were nice to me at first, i don't see why i shouldn't be nice to  you too" 

"Haha, i guess so"

"So noona, why do you always wear those sunglasses and such a thick scarf?"

"I just like wearing them" she said in a soft tone. I decided not to ask anymore in case things got too personal.

                 -2 Hours Later-

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" Hwa-young screamed at the top of her lungs she was leaning on me as i held her hand.

--------------------------

Decided to leave this short chapter here first. One again i would like to thank some of u guys who subscribed so far. It means a lot to me that my story was worth subscribing even if there's so little of you it means a lot to me.