Round 1

Wonderwall

 



Chapter 13: Round 1



It was a Saturday morning, 9 a.m and the birds were singing. The morning sunlight was blocked by the dark, red and big curtains in Kim's Residence. The girl knocked a few times on the large door but she didn't receive any replies. She knocked a few times with the intention of coming in if no one answers her. In the end, she has no opstion but to come in as usual.

The sound of the door being opened is enough to disturb those who were still in bed, for example; Kai.

"Wakey wakey sleepy-head!" Sang Mi barged in Kai's bedroom and went to open the curtains. "Good morning, Master Jong-In." Eduardo stepped inside with a tray of food waiting to be eaten. "Today, the menu is Banana Pancake with maple syrup, some strawberries and mangoes for dessert and a glass of fresh milk-- not to mention, Sang Mi was the one who prepare today's breakfast, Master Jong-In." Eduardo finished his daily menu intro with a smile.

Kai rustled, still hidden underneath his comforter. "Holy cow, it's cold. You didn't turn off the air conditioner again, did you?" Sang Mi went over to his bed. "Kaiiiiiii." She called him out. "Wake up." She continued. Kai slid down his comforter eye length but quickly pulled it up again. "5 more minutes." Kai requested with his husky morning voice.

Sang Mi crossed her arms, "You know, you're 5 minutes tend to be an hour." She said. "I heard from the other maids that you have problems when it comes to waking up." Sang Mi added. 

"Then why don't you come every morning and wake me up?" Kai rested his head on his pillow while looking at Sang Mi with his gentle eyes. The sunlight made his eyes shine more than it used too.

"Shut up and get off of the bed." Sang Mi walked towards Eduardo who was patiently waiting for his master to wake up. "Damn. Eduardo's here." Kai sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Does my presence disturb you, Master Jong-In?" Eduardo asked worriedly.

Kai yawned and stretched. "No, no, no. It doesn't but I would  like it if Sang Mi and I can have some time alone." He grinned.

Eduardo blushed, thinking about naughty thoughts. "You erted evil!!!" Sang Mi exclaimed. "Eduardo's gonna have weird thoughts you idiot!"

"Oh but I didn't say we would do naughty things together, did I? The thought was his choice." Kai back-fired Sang Mi and she kept quiet. "I'm hungry. FEED MEEEEE." He whined like a little boy. "You want breakfast? I'll give it to you." Sang Mi put some sliced pancakes in his mouth and filled his mouth with maple syrup. She got control of Kai's chin so he couldn't do anything. Eduardo tried to stop her but she's already unstoppable. Kai drank the whole milk and managed to swallow the pancakes. "You're trying to give me diabetes?" He get off of his bed and grabbed the maple syrup. 

Kai walked towards Sang Mi slowly and she laughed. "Kai, wait. I'm sorry pfffttttt--" She held her laugh. "Apology not accepted." Kai got her cornered.

 

 


"What did I do to deserve this?" Hyun Ae sighed heavily and relaxed her exhausted self on a vacant comfy sofa. "You disobey me. That's what you did to deserve this." Se Hun answered her in a mocking way. "In what terms did I disobey you in??" Hyun Ae asked with narrowed eyes. "These days, you keep on arguing with me when you know I'm always right. Did you forgot about the terms and conditions that I wrote before?" He turned around and looked at Hyun Ae. She kept quiet, with a pout on her face.

"Oh dear." Se Hun smirked. "Okay, so I forgot about it. So?" She crossed her arms. Just before Se Hun could reply her, the door of the room opened-- Se Hun's dressing room. "Oh, you're here early." Kyungsoo entered with a smile. "Good morning." He added. 

Hyun Ae immediately stood up and smiled, "Good morning, Kyungsoo!" She exclaimed. Se Hun leaned back on his chair and rested his chin on his palm. "Hyun Ae. WHat brings you here?" Kyungsoo took off his coat and his bag. "I umm... aaa..." Hyun Ae didn't know what to answer so she turned to Se Hun. "I brought her here, hyung. Will she be a bother for today's shoot?" Se Hun asked.

The baby faced young man shooked his head with his angelic smile, "Not at all." He said. 'That's right... I'm here for another lesson.'  Hyun Ae reminded herself once again of why she was there. "Baek Hyun's here too." Kyungsoo stated while getting his equiptment ready on the table mirror. "Really? That's rare of him." Se Hun said. "He caught a cold so he couldn't come to the office today eventhough it's weekend." 

Kyungsoo finally turned his face to Hyun Ae and Se Hun. "Have the two of you eaten?" 

"Yes!" Hyun Ae answered with full spirit. Se Hun just nodded uninterestedly. 

The door was left opened, so they could hear some noises from outside. The other staffs were quite noisy outside until another one came in the room. "Yeah, mornin'." Baek Hyun waved and gave the workers a bright smile even with his condition. He closed the door and rubbed his palms together. "Is it just me or today's colder than usual?" He asked.

'Uwaa! Baek Hyun's wearing casual clothes...'  Hyun Ae was somehow amazed by the fact that it's her first time seeing Baek Hyun not in his office attire. The young man wore a dark blue beanie, a simple gray hoodie together with light blue jeans and a pair of red sneakers. "Good morning." Hyun Ae gave out a soft voice almost unheard. Fortunately, Baek Hyun turned to his left with a surprised look. 

"Omo, Hyun Ae ah. We meet again!" He exclaimed. "I'm sorry our second meeting had to be me in a bad condition." Baek Hyun laughed it off. "It's fine, it's more of a gift for me to see Baek Hyun in casual attire." She grinned as Baek Hyun hid himself in embarrassment. 

"That's good to hear. Maybe Baek Hyun can keep you company while Se Hun work, hmm?" Kyungsoo asked. "No problem to me." Baek Hyun sat down beside Hyun Ae. "It's more boring at home anyways." He continued. Hyun Ae turned to Baek Hyun with a surprised look, "Could it be that you too...?"

Se Hun chuckled, "Both of them live together." He said. "Yeah, in seperate  beds." Baek Hyun laughed. Hyun Ae seemed to be in relief hearing that. For a second there, she thought about weird stuffs. Se Hun scoffed and she turned to him. "ert *coughcough*" He looked away and pretended he didn't say anything. "Why you--"

"That's enough you two, Se Hun I'm gonna start now so please?" Kyungsoo turned Se Hun's chair around to face the large oval mirror. Baek Hyun odered those office chairs to put in the studio for the stylists' convinience. "Now that you've mentioned it, what's the concept for today?" Baek Hyun poured himself a glass of plain water. He offered one to Hyun Ae and she took it politely. 

She observed how Kyungsoo did his work. 'So Kyungsoo's a stylist...'  she thought. While wandering her eyes off, she happened to stop at the mirror where she caught Se Hun staring at her. He put out his tongue and looked way. 'This guy really knows how to get on my nerves.'  Hyun Ae called Se Hun in bad words as many as she could.

Kyungsoo scratched his head a few times. "The concept today is a High School boy. He's gonna be using the new edition for school supplies." Baek Hyun nodded. "How should I do his hair?" Kyungsoo asked for some opinion. "I think Se Hun looks good in any hairstyle." Baek Hyun laughed. "Hyun Ae?" Kyungsoo asked and she looked up. "Yes?" She asked back, didn't know what to reply.

"Which hairstyle do you think suits Se Hun as a high school boy?" Kyungsoo asked again.

"Se Hun... Hmm... Since the concept is about high school, I think he shouldn't be too fancy?" She gave out her opinion with very low confidence.

Se Hun smirked silently while keeping his head down. "Hyun Ae, come here." He called. "Hmm?" She was surprised when Se Hun gestured for her to come. Hyun Ae did as he say and stood beside him. "Why don't you style my hair today?" He asked playfully. "WHAT?!" She flinched. "It's better to keep the hairstyle I always use to school for today, yes?" He asked again. "Since you're a friend from school so you know how my hair looks like everyday."

Se Hun's hair was freshly washed and untouched so she felt a big burden weighing on top of her shoulders. "No way!" She refused furiously in addition of waving hands. "Can you atleast show me how Se Hun keep his hair at school all the time?" Kyungsoo leaned back on a table's egde. Hyun Ae kept her head down and hummed. "If it's a help for Kyungsoo then..." She walked slowly towards Se Hun and he gave in. He closed his eyes and wait for Hyun Ae's touch.

Hyun Ae twitched a lot before touching Se Hun's hair. She swept the front of his hair to the back, a bit to his left. "Like this?" She smoothed some lost hair and finished the look thoroughly. She was about to check for the hair at the back of his head until Se Hun suddenly opened his eyes. Hyun Ae immediately pulled back her hands. "D-Done." She stand back. 

"Ahhh, I see." Kyungsoo nodded with a satisfied look. "I'll get to it right away. Thank you very much, Hyun Ae." He winked.

Baek Hyun coughed and cupped his cheeks with his palms. "I got butterflies in my stomach watching the both of you." He blurted before drinking a one-shot of plain water. "Haaa??" Hyun Ae became a tomato. Kyungsoo swinged his arms around Baek Hyun with full force and smiled, "I'm sorry, Baek Hyun's not in his right mind today with that cold of his."

"That looks painful..." Hyun Ae and Se Hun muttered. Baek Hyun broke free from Kyungsoo's grip and stood up. "Another moment of dying." He said, pulling down his hoodie and fixing his beanie. "You two do your work properly. Hyun Ae, let's go." He held his hand out. "Yes?" Hyun Ae looked up at him. "Trust me, it's boring looking at Kyungsoo working." Baek Hyun said. 

"Okay but where are we going?" She asked. "I'm gonna give you a tour around the studio." Baek Hyun grinned.

 


Granny Gyeong shooked her head and walked back and forth. "Tch, tch, tch. This is unforgivable, unacceptable!" She grunted. Kai and Sang Mi flinched as the old woman rose her voice. "Come on, Granny. We're just having fun." Kai rested his arms. "Arms up!" Granny Gyeong ordered and Kai raised his arms up in instant. "I can never allow any foolish acts starting from now, Doryeo-nim. You're close to the proper age to take over your parents successful asia-wide business. "Chan Yeol hyung can take over." Kai said.

"Answering back again, are you?" Granny Gyeong turned around and looked down at the both of them. Kai kept quiet. "And you, Im Sang Mi."

"Yes ma'am!!" She answered. "You've been here less than a month and reports about are unberable to hear. Our main task is to take care of our masters discipline. Doryeo-nim has been more playful and careless than before. If this goes one, I cannot let you continue your job in the Kim Househould."

Kai and Eduardo snapped and looked at Granny Gyeong. "Granny, that's not cool." Kai's expression wasn't giving at all. "Madam, please reconsider about what you've just said." Eduordo bowed slightly. "I'll do better, I promise!" Sang Mi pleaded. "A promise is not what I want right now, Miss Sang Mi." Granny Gyeong stabbed her with his sharp eyes. "Show me that your worth of more than I think." 

Granny Gyeong walked out of the room and silence took place. "Sang Mi, Granny was just mad. She'll definitely cool down after a few hours so just forget about what she said." Kai tried to cheer Sang Mi. Eduordo walked towards them and knelt down too. "I think Sang Mi does a good job in taking care of Master Jong-In." He smiled sweetly. Sang Mi bit her lip, she was about to cry.

"Hye, I saw Granny walked out with a bad temper. Somethin' going on?" Chan Yeol walked into the room. He flinched as his eyes met Sang Mi who burst our crying after he entered. "What the--"

After A Few Minutes...

Eduardo spent half an hour explaining about what happened from A to Z. "Is that so?" Chan Yeol looked at Sang Mi who was still sobbing. "Sang Mi, do you know you look really pitiful right now? Don't let granny get into your mind." Chan Yeol said. "Is that how you comfort girls?" Kai asked him, annoyed by the way Chan Yeol treats Sang Mi.

"How would I know? I'm not a lady-killer like you." Chan Yeol retorts back. "What I'm saying is, I'm sure Sang Mi can beat Granny's low expectations." He messed with Sang Mi's hair. "Let's play games together, yeah?" He offered. "I installed some new games that we could play together. Eduardo, too." He excitedly offered Sang Mi and Eduardo.

"All you know about is games." Kai flicked Chan Yeol's forehead. "And all you know about is women!!" He hit Kai's head. "Yahhh!!" Kai was about to hit Chan Yeol again until Eduardo called for them. "Excuse me, Master Jong-In but you have a text." He informed.

Kai held out his hands and Eduardo gave him his phone. 

 

From: Baek Hyung

Yah, what are you doing today? Let's have lunch together. Bring that Yoda too. My treat.

Xx

 

"Baek hyung..." Kai muttered. "Looks like we have a date." Kai shoved his phone away. "Hmm?" Chan Yeol looked at him, waiting for an explaination. "Baek hyung's treating us lunch today. Sang Mi, are you free?" Kai asked.

Sang Mi pondered for a while, "I have things to do, I'm sorry. Plus, I don't think I can simply go out." She refused with a soft smile. "Really?" Kai put out a frown. "Then, Eduardo, please keep Sang Mi company." He requested and Eduardo nodded.

"What time is it?" Chan Yeol asked.

"30 minutes after 11, Master Chan Yeol." Eduardo answered. 

"Then we don't have much time left. I'm quite excited." He laughed. "Ah, is there anything you want to wear, Kai?" Sang Mi asked. "It's okay, I can dress myself up. You should go down and do what's needed before Granny see you still lingering in my room." He pat Sang Mi's head. "Yes!" She answered back.

 


Kyungsoo waited patiently while resting his back on the wall. He checked on his watch for a few times and Se Hun's photoshoot sesion began. "Where are those two?" Kyungsoo looked around.

"Hereeeee!!" Baek Hyun ran towards him while dragging Hyun Ae along. The both of them tried to catch for air. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here to see Se Hun work. You could've just told me." Baek Hyun placed his hands on his waist. "I'm sorry but Baek Hyun looked so excited being my tour guide so I couldn't tell you." Hyun Ae panted.

"He's always excited about anything related to the company." Kyungsoo patted Hyun Ae's back. "Jjaa... look at Se Hun." He took a grip on Hyun Ae's shoulders and turned her around to face Se Hun who was immersed in his work. "He told me to get you here to see him work." Kyungsoo whispered to Hyun Ae's ear. "Se Hun didn't tell me why though." He laughed.

Hyun Ae was amazed by the model in work in front of her. It's her first time seeing Se Hun smile so much. 'Of course he's smiling... it's for the camera, right?'  She thought. Hyun Ae didn't say much as she was really into it. Then, she remembered what Se Hun told her right when she got there. 

"You're here for the lesson. Watch me work today and hopefully you know how to pose, examine my expressions and what so not. In other words, today is mainy for you to gain more knowledge 'cause I can't just say these things without even showing you."  

Se Hun striked a few poses for the camera together with a school bag on his back. "He's really good isn't he?" Baek Hyun nudged on Hyun Ae's arms. "Yes! Very!!" She replied, eyes glued on Se Hun. "He seldom gets scolded by the photographer, actually." He continued to beast about Se Hun, his favourite. She nodded, agreeing to what Baek Hyun has stated. "Oh yeah, Kyungsoo. Let's have lunch together. I texted the others too." Baek Hyun turned around.

"Really? Fine by me then. What about you, Hyun Ae?" Kyungsoo switched his sight to the girl. "Is it okay for me to come? I mean, I'm just here because of Se Hun." She protested. "What do you mean? Of course it is!" Baek Hyun exclaimed. "Ooh, I'm not so sure about that..." Hyun Ae gave a gentle smile.

"Don't be stupid, you're my guest so you need to come." Se Hun scoffed behind her back and she flinched. "But I--"

"I'll pay for you, don't worry. You just have to join us and eat." Se Hun patted the powder sponge on his face-- he's doing it instead 'cause he's already refuse any aquintance from the staffs. Hyun Ae bit her lip and looked at Se Hun with eyes full of hope. "Stop making that face." He pulled down her front hair to cover her face. "That was quick, Se Hun." Kyungsoo tugged Se Hun's sleeve. 

He turned to the other two, "Ah yes. Another two more then it's finished. I monitored myself for a while and personally I didn't like how it went but they keep on saying it's the perfect shot." Se Hun complained a lot about himself. "You always say that when you monitor yourself." Baek Hyun said. "You were really amazing just now. You looked like a professional! Why would you even work part-time for this? The photographer kept on praising you." Hyun Ae literally spat everything out about how she feels.

Se Hun gave her a surprised look for suddenly blurting out her opinions. She covered , "Sorry." She apologized. "Really?" Se Hun grinned. "Then please watch me more." He whispered to her ear before he goes off to the set again. 'I swear, that guy is really...'  Hyun Ae tugged the ends of her coat angrily. "Hyun Ae, you're really close with him." Baek Hyun flashed a smile as the girl looked at him. "Not really. I genuinely think that we get along well through arguing and quarreling." She laughed. 

"Hmmmm? So you two do  get along well." Kyungsoo held back his laugh by grinning like a kid.

"N-No! We don't enjoy  each other's company at all. Just random things keep us together sometimes." Hyun Ae tried to clear things up but she made things worse.

"Together, eh?" Baek Hyun and Kyungsoo covered their mouth to prevent from laughing. "I give up..." Hyun Ae sighed and pulled her head back. "Kyungsoo-sshi, we're gonna have to get ready for the last session." One of the staffs spoke softly to Kyungsoo and he nodded. "Is it just me or today's photoshoot is really going fast." Kyungsoo took out his phone from his pocket and checked the time. "Well I think it's because Hyun Ae's here. She's really fun to tease." Baek Hyun messed with Hyun Ae's hair like she was his little sister.

Kyungsoo shoved his phone in his pocket and looked for Se Hun. "Now where's the main? Better be quick, don't want to keep the others waiting." He muttered. "Hyun Ae, let's wait in the dressing room." Baek Hyun dragged her to Se Hun's dressing room with a fast pace.

Just right after, Se Hun came and wiped his sweat around his forehead. "Aigoo, did you really sweat a lot? It's just for a few minutes though." Kyungsoo took the tissue from his hand and wiped it instead. "The lighting, hyung. The god damn lighting." Se Hun sighed.

"Kkaja." Kyungsoo pushed him to the dressing room.

A good 15 minutes have passed just to dress Oh Se Hun for the last photoshoot session of the day. Hyun Ae got a nice experience thanks to Baek Hyun's friendly vibe and loyal companion. 'So this is what it feels like on a set.'  She thought. She was tired, but still enjoyed herself. She didn't regret coming but she did regret ignoring Se Hun last night. He gave her a chance to experience something she'd die for a long time, yet she treated him like he's done something really horrible.

On her second thought, Se Hun did mention that she was here because of the lesson. Hyun Ae observed well and was really concentrating on the important parts. She would never know either Se Hun was being nice or he was just doing his job as her coach. 

"Did you study what I asked you to?" Se Hun truned his chair around to face her. Hyun Ae nodded with full spirit, "I've gained a lot, thanks to you." She smiled. "Glad you did. It's also been a while since the last lesson." He leaned back on his chair. "Too many work..." He sighed. "But somehow, today, I feel anything but tired." Se Hun looked at Hyun Ae like he was delivering something. 

"Y-Y-Yeah???" She flushed in red.

Se Hun giggled, "Don't stutter, idiot." He smiled and just stared at her. "What?" She asked, acting all tough. "Thank you for coming. You didn't even reply my text so I felt weird." He directly said. Hyun Ae was surprised, never did she thought he would ever thank her for once in his whole entire life. "Aren't you being too open to me?" She squinted her eyes. "Tch. What an ungrateful kid." Se Hun's expression change drastically.

He stood up and checked himself out on the mirror. "That means I'm comfortable with you, dimwit." He blurted. "Bye." He went off to the set once again. "Aishh, what a brat!" Hyun Ae gritted her teeth. "Good thing that only the both of us were in this room." She ranted and ranted while packing her stuff to go outside. 

 


An Hour Later...

"Can this be any stupid-er than it is now?" 

"Ahh, just wait, hyung! You're really annoying."

"Yah, you know how I hate waiting for people."

"They'll arrive in any minute now so just shut up."

Chan Yeol was about to hit Kai but he stopped and mumbled something-- probably cursing Kai. "What?? You wanna hit me? That's right, try it." Kai stuck his nose up. Chan Yeol rolled his eyes and took out his phone. "Ahh jjinja... Playing games at home is better than being here." He complained. "Shut up, if it wasn't for Baek hyung, you wouldn't let your out of the house even." Kai answered him back sarcastically.

The both of them argue a lot, call names to each other and some sort but there's actually no one they'd prefer to be with. 

"Ahaaaaaa~!" Baek Hyun went into the restaurant and immediately rushed to the both who's been waiting for an hour and a half.

"Hello guys. Long time no see, Chan Yeol." Kyungsoo went to sit beside Chan Yeol and gave him a big painful pat on the back. Chan Yeol even coughed it out.

"Are you two alone?" Kai asked, poiting at the both of them. Kyungsoo and Baek Hyun changed gaze and just smiled. 

"Yah, don't pull my shirt like that!!" Se Hun grunted and pushed Hyun Ae away. "No! Be my sheild for a moment, I'm embarrassed!" Hyun Ae fought back and pulled Se Hun close to her. "You're being very bold right now, don't you know that?? What, are you going to a war or something??" Se Hun scoffed.

Kai turned his head away to see Hyun Ae hiding behind Se Hun's back while he tries to get away from her. "Ah, Se Hun's here!!" Chan Yeol exclaimed.  Se Hun quickly rushed to them and sat beside Kai. "Hyung, long time no see." Se Hun wanted to build a conversation quickly so Hyun Ae's left alone. 

She stood away from the table at least 1 metre away like a pole. "Yah, Se Hun. You're not a gentleman." Baek Hyun raised his voice slightly. "Hyun Ae, here..." He patted on the vacant seat beside him. Hyun Ae was actually surprised to see Kai there, with them. Se Hun noticed that she was looking at Kai since they arrived at the table but he kept quiet. 

Kai got up and walked to her. "Hello, Hyun Ae." He smiled and held out his hand. Hyun Ae took his hand, "Hel..lo..." replying his greeting. "Here, you can sit here." Kai pushed her body down to make her sit. Hyun Ae was between Se Hun and Kai. Se Hun was looking anywhere but the both of them while Kai was just so happy to see her.

"Annyeong." Chan Yeol waved at her face. "I'm Chan Yeol." He introduced himself calmly. "I'm Hyun Ae, nice to meet you!" She bowed even when she was seated. "You're a friend of these two?" Chan Yeol pointed at the guys who were at her left and right. "I'm actually a hoobae (junior)." She said.

"Oh, I see." Chan Yeol smiled. "Anyway, let's get ordering." Baek Hyun decided and called out for the waiter. They picked out their food and Kyungsoo tapped on the table. "Hyun Ae, what do you want?" He asked.

She looked at Se Hun who was minding his own business. He looked back at her, "What? You can't even order your own food?" he teased. Hyun Ae bit her lips in ager and just smiled it off. "Hyun Ae, let's have cold noodles together." Kai smiled and looked up to the waiter. "Two cold noodles, please." He ordered. "No, make that one bowl of cold noodle and two bowls of black bean noodles." Se Hun interrupted Kai's order. "Thanks Kai, but I'm paying for her." Se Hun turned to Kai expressionless. 

"Keep your money, Se Hun. I'll pay for her, thank you." Kai fought him back with a cold expression. "I said, I'll pay for her." Se Hun used a stern voice while everyone was quiet. "And I said, I'll pay for her instead." Kai used a slightly higher tone.

"Actually, I'm not that hungry." Hyun Ae declared. She closed the menu and gave it back to the waiter. "Please take their orders instead." She smiled and the waiter just nodded awkwardly. Chan Yeol scratched the of his neck and cleared his throat. "So Baek, how's the company?" He loosened up the tense. "Great so far. No problems occuring and not wishing for some to show up." Baek Hyun replied. 

Hyun Ae widened her eyes, "I'm sorry, but what company?" She asked. "You didn't know?" Chan Yeol laughed. "This guy here owns a pretty damn cool company." He pointed at Baek Hyun using his thumb. Baek Hyun looked away and whistled. "You didn't tell her?" Kyungsoo asked and Baek Hyun shooked his head. "I don't think it would be fun!" He whined.

"What kind of company?" Hyun Ae looked at each of the boy's face. "The one me and Se Hun's working with. It's more like an agency for models." Kyungsoo explained. 

"HEOL." She slammed the table, Kai and Se Hun both flinched. "Jjinja?! It that why you knew every corner of the studio???" She asked. "Kyungsoo did say Baek Hyun was always excited about anything related to the company! That studio belongs to... BaekSoo Ent.?!!" She squealed like a dying seal.

Se Hun facepalmed himself. "Look who's excited--"

"That's like a really famous agency for models!!!" Baek Hyun was cut off by the exciting Hyun Ae. Kai too, was amazed by how she reacted. "Does Kyungsoo have a share with the company?? But how are you guys reated to Kai and Chan Yeol?" 

"Our family runs a business which produce high-and clothes. We have a bunch of clothing lines... all around asia?" Kai pondered about revealing everything to Hyun Ae 'cause that girl seemed to fascinated by all of what she's hearing. "We provide clothes for the company. It's like a sponsorship kinda thing." Chan Yeol explained clearly. "Amazing..." Kai felt uncomfortable by the words spilling out from . 

He decided to relax and just see Hyun Ae's face-- more likely staring. Se Hun on the other side chose to steal glances of her. "SOmething wrong with the both of you?" Chan Yeol looked bored and annoyed. The both of them shooked their heads syncronizingly. Just a few seconds after, their drinks came. Hyun Ae took the first sip out of the awkwardness. 

Chan Yeol turned to Baek Hyun and Kyungsoo, "Ah, you guys know what? Kai's not having free with women anymore. He's not even drinking!" He excitedly stated with a smile. Hyun Ae spat out her drink and the table suddenly made a loud magnitude sound. "Fcuk." Chan Yeol whispered to himself while carresing his leg. 

"I'm sorry, he's a bit of the blunt type." Baek Hyun messed with Chan Yeol's hair and gradually swing it to the left and right. "Oh my god." Kai massage the bridge of his nose and shrank himself. "Please talk comfortably, it's just that I'm not used to direct words." She said.

'That's right, Sang Mi and Mi Young did mention he's a playboy. I keep on forgetting that when he's actually right in front of me... but sleeping with women and drinking...'  

"Nah, my bad. I should've watched out for my words." He apologized instead. "Kai." Hyun drastically looked at him. "H-Haaa?" Kai sat up straight, embarrassed to face her thanks to his genius  cousin. "Please stop this kind of action permanently!! Having free-sleeping can cause you AIDS!! Aren't you afraid of--"

Kai was flustered at first, but he cracked a laugh. "Don't worry, it's the safe kind of free-sleeping." Kai continued to laugh and left Hyun Ae blank. "Way to go, Chan Yeol." Baek Hyun grunted and Kyungsoo chuckled. "Kai's not that stupid to fcuk a woman so carelessly." Se Hun looked at Hyun Ae as if she has 0% knowledge in those kind of topics. "W-Who knows!!" She fought back. Se Hun flicked her forehead, "Aigoo. Always fighting back without any achievement."

She gasped, "Was that an insult??" Se Hun smirked and rest his left to on his palm. "Nope, a compliment." He flashed a fake smile.

Their food came just in time to keep their mouth shut. Hyun Ae was salivating over the sight of eating boys. All she can do was drinking, thanks to her anonymous decision to not eat. 'I don't know what to do with this kid anymore...'  Se Hun ate silently but was talking about Hyun Ae due to the fact that he knows she's pretty damn hungry just by looking at them. "Here, have some of mine." He pushed the bowl gently to her. "I'm fine, not hungry at all." She rejected, making Se Hun furrowed his eyebrows. Her stomach grumbled soon after she stated that she's not hungry.

Chan Yeol, Kyungsoo, Baek Hyun and Kai turned to her. She shrank herself on her chair and pinch her stomach through the cloth of her shirt. "Yeah, you're not hungry." Se Hun took another pair of chopsticks and placed it inside the bowl. "Eat, I'm not very hungry. Finish the bowl, even." He insisted but she shooked her head furiously. "Perhaps you want mine?" Kai squeezed himself into the frame. 

"Can you please stop copying the things that I offer her?" Se Hun snapped and was sick of Kai's competitivity. "I sincerely  wanna offer to her myself." Kai put his chopsticks down. "Looks like to me you're just mimicking." Said the other on the left. "As if." Kai answered back. Thier face were getting near to each other as they argue. Hyun Ae had no idea or even a single clue why the boys are so competitive to each other. It's right, that the both of them had a fight together but now they started to argue over her. 'Am I a tool or something?' Did they palace a bet on me?  She thought. 

She stood up and grabbed her bag. "I have to go." Hyun Ae said half-heartedly. Baek Hyun stop eating and managed to swallow his food fast to answer her. "Why? Are you feeling sick?" He stood up. "Hyun Ae ah, gwenchana?" Kyungsoo asked worriedly. "No... I... My uncle is waiting for me at home so I need to go back now." She lied. "We can drive you home, wait a sec." Chan Yeol wiped his mouth with a tissue and stood up to call the waitress for the bill. "No, no, no, no, no!!!" Hyun Ae stopped them. "My uncle hates outsiders like oh my god, you wouldn't know! AHA HA HA." 

"We could at least send you outside your house." Kyungsoo offered. 

"That's not a good idea too!!" Hyun Ae shooked her head. "Why? Are you heading somewhere?" Kai pulled her wrist. "Ummm..."

Se Hun stood up and put on his coat. "Kkaja, let me send you home." He grabbed her hand. "I... I..." She pondered. "You what?" Se Hun turned back. "I wnna buy some undergourments!!!!" She yelled. 

Everyone kept quiet and some of the customers looked at them-- well, her. 'OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!'  She screamed in her mind. "That........." Se Hun let go of her hand and covered half of his face. He himself was turning into a tomato. Chan Yeol tried to prevent from laughing, Kyungsoo and Baek Hyun didn't know what to say. Kai pretty much had the same reaction as Se Hun.

"I think you should go now." Chan Yeol whispered to only them. She quickly bowed and rushed outside the restaurant. Se Hun sat down on his chair and burried his face in his hands. Kai looked away, flushed in red. "Yah, is this thing new to you guys? Pffftttttt." Chan Yeol laughed and continued eating.

'Why can't you lie realistically?'  - Se Hun.

'Fcuk, that was obvious but why am I so embarrassed?'  - Kai.



End of Chapter 13