Final

A Thousand Years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe you don’t trust me! I’m your girlfriend, Byun Baekhyun!” she yelled.
“But I saw it with my own eyes for a thousandth times already! You really like to cling on him don’t you?!!” he yelled back.
“Then you? How about you?!! Nowadays you have no time for me! You’ll always with Hyunji, HyunJi, HYUNJI!”
“Hah! Now you think I’m the one who is cheating on you?!”
“I’m not saying that you are cheating on me but—”
“You're also cheating on me! Oh, since your face are so innocent everyone are on your side. They all keep blaming me saying that I always with Hyunji but you?! You are freakin’ two-timing!”
“What are you talking about?! I don’t have any relationship with him! He is just a friend!”
“Oh, now you are telling me he is just a friend? HyunJi is my friend too, so why the fck you think I am cheating on you with her?!!”

“Well who’s don’t? Our anniversary, my birthday, you never came. You just have your own little date with HyunJi! What? Now even the important events are nothing to you?!” her eyes start to watered.
“Come on! It’s not like we don’t have next year! HyunJi had an exam to face! As her sunbae, I need to help her!”
“Next year? So you think you can just let it go like that? Just say that you don’t love me anymore!” a tear rolled down her cheeks.
“Now you are crying? Such a you are.” he scoffed, “Now you even dare to cry like that? Why don’t you just cry in front of Jihoon like you always do! And talk what I did so wrong to you!”

“Now you can even cursed me?”
“All you can do is cry. You cry in front of EXO, you cry in front of Jihoon, why? Because you want them to look at you as you’re the innocent one. Like you did nothing wrong. I’m tired of this, Soyeon.”
“I never wanted them to see me cry! But you’re just too much! I- I just can’t stand—”
“You know what? Let’s just end this. That’s what you want right? Fine then. Now, we broke up.” he walk to the door.
“B-Baekhyun–” she hold his hand but he snap it away.
“Don’t, touch me.” he glared, “From now on, you and me, End. We’re nothing now. I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. Now, we are strangers.”

She wipe her tears remembering the last time she saw him. It just a small misunderstanding. But why can’t they just settle it down? Instead of all the yelling, why can’t they just use words?

It has been 3 years she waited for him to comeback, but never did he come. It’s not a break up she wants. She just wanted his trust. Is that so hard to give?

That night is the last day she’ll cry for him. That is when she get tired of waiting. She’ll stop. She’ll search for a new love from now on.

“Soyeonie~~~” he called and she instantly smile, “Hi Jonginie~”. “I told you don’t call me that.” he pout. “Well, I also don’t want you to call me that.” she shot back and Kai playfully rolled his eyes. “How’s the new schedule?” she asked and he gave her a piece of paper, “Well, like always. And maybe we’ll learn the ballroom type of dance. And like always, covering artists dance songs. I’m working on covering BTOB You’re So Fly song. You?”. “Be Natural.” she answered.

“Really? Wow, I can see your y dance.” he smirked. She hit him in the arm, “Puh-lease. Like we don’t always do that. We’re always paired up for a couple dance competition, don’t you had enough seeing my wave?”. “I just can’t get enough.” he laughed. “Come on, we still has practise to go.” he offered his hand and she took it. Standing up, both of them started to walk to the dance room.

She took dance major since she really likes to dance same goes to the EXO member, Kai. 1 year after ‘that night’, she is still.. surviving. She goes to the same university as Kai (of course), Chanyeol, Lay and Sehun. She always got paired up with Kai whenever there is some couple dance competition or something. Why? Because she is the most excellent female dancer and Kai is the most excellent male dancer. But there is also times she got paired with all of the three dancers. Like.. dancing while changing partners.

She’s fine now –she’s guess. Kai always there by her side like 24/7 hours that many of the students mistook them as a couple. She don’t really care though while Kai will smile shyly.

After some warm up, the teacher came and clap her hands two times, “Listen guys! We have new dancer here in our class. Be good to him, okay? Before we start the know-the-new-dancer session, we’ll need to see his dancing.”. “Like always.” all of them chorused. “Now presenting, our new dancer!” after the teacher said that, comes a guy from the door, hiding his face with the red snapback he wore. Some kind of pop music were heard across the room and the guy start to dance.

“Effortlessly Beautiful.” her eyes widen when she suddenly thought of that. Because she always said that to that one guy, not some sort of a new dancer in her class. She shook her head lightly before watching his dance moves. He really is great in dancing. No one can deny that but still, Sehun, Kai and Lay are better.

After the performance stopped, he lift his his snapback just to put it back on, but the peak is behind so his face are visible. He grin cutely before introducing himself, bowing, “I’m Byun Baekhyun. Please take care of me well.”. Her smile fade away at the name. “Hyung!” Kai and Sehun said together and Baekhyun smile at them before his eyes land on her. His smile also fade from his face.

“Well, let me introduce you to our best dancers in class!” the teacher said and bring Baekhyun closer to their direction. “This is Kai, the best dancer in the class. Sehun, the 3rd best dancer after his sunbae, Lay. And lastly! Our Soyeon, the best female dancer in class.” the teacher introduces and he just nod. “Now take care of yourself, and practise! You can ask Kai or Sehun or whoever in this class to teach you.” the teacher then left.

“Hyung! How can you comeback without telling us anything?!!” Sehun frowned and Baekhyun laugh, “I don’t know that you guys studies here.”. “And you even took dance classes.” Kai pout and Baekhyun make a face, “Is that wrong?”. “No.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter