Chapter 3

Inevitable Attraction

 

A month passed, and I getting used with her way to dressing. In morning she just walk around in bathrobe and made a breakfast before prepare to hospital, at night she just wearing plain tshirt and short to sleep, sometime she wear silk nightie.

After all hard work, I successes to calm down my ragging hormon to not have dirty thought  about her, even though sometimes I still need an ice shower because of her.

Little reminded, I’m a normal man after all. With hot blooded one.

But onething I never accept was how man ogling at her, not just my bestfriend lee jonghyun, also few of my office mate when they come to my house for overwork and see her.

Not just from my side, but a doctor in the hospital also trying to make their way to her.

She just new inter doctor in seoul hospital, but her fans is like she has been there in long time.

Once she is going home with Shim doctor, then Jung Doctor, Dr. Kim, and few more.. even I cannt remember their name.

And for few days, she constantly going home with that Choi doctor.

The way theiy say goodnight to each other, I’m sure something is there between them. He was the one who can’t take his eyes from her since first I drove her to the hospital

 

“are you date that Dr. Choi?” after few night, finally I ask her the question I dying to ask

“who? Minho oppa?”

“oppa? You call her oppa? So I guess you relationship is deeper than work mate”

“why you ask?”

“joo hyun, I ask first!” so she want to play question trick to me

“why you ask me is I am dating minho oppa or not?”

“answer me first”

“are you jealouse?”
“why must I am”

“what if I am dating minho oppa, and what if not dating him?” she ask me teasingly

Aishhh,

This girl, really want to play with me

“whatever….  just pretend I never ask you” I give in, going to my bedroom room, its useless to ask her. Even if they dating, that’s not use for me, just made me more mad.

“but I’m really happy if you jealous” she hissed under her breath, but I still clearly hear that.

“what you say??” I ask her

“nothing” she answer sweetly, looking at me and that time I notice that her eyes seem bright than usual.

 

Why??

Whats that mean

 

But I can conclude they not dating now.

Back to my bed, My eyes just can look at my celling, and my brain is wondered around seo joo hyun.

I’m sure that man have an intention to steal my girl away from me.

My girl?

I regard her as my girl?

Since when?

 

But she really my girl

My Little girl,

 

Before………

 

***************************************

 

“Oppa, I’ll searching for a new house soon”

Her word shocking me. We just spend our lazy Sunday watching mushy drama together, when I don’t have to work, and she don’t have duty today.

now she was talking about moving out.

“why?” I ask her

“just because….., at first my parent ask you to take care of me till I’m get used with seoul. And now, here I am…..” she paused, and I waited

“So……. I think it’s time to me to move out, and you can back to your old life”

What her say. After I like to live together with her, spend day after day together, have a company so I not have to breakfast or dinner alone anymore, having someone to talk after I’m going home, she thinking to leave me.

 

NO. DEAD NO!

 

“why???” I think hard for what shoud I say. I don’t want her to move out

 

“this… this house is too big to leave alone, and I’m was confortable around you like you to me. Just live here. Why wasting money when you can save it” I answered faintly,

“but, if I’m still here, you’ll always take care of me, I’m afraid you can have your own life. Meet a good girl”

 

BUT  YOU IS MY GIRL.

 

 I’m screamed in my heart.

 

Yes. Since I ask her if she dating that choi doctor or not, I start to thinking her as mine.

I still see she always going home with that doctor, but im sure they just a friend till now.

I never know since when, but I don’t want anyone to have her, to steal her from me.

I never know since when, but I’m thinking that her should belong to me.

 

“not interest for have a relationship now, even meet a girl!!. So don’t thinking to move out” I said to her after.

“I’m tired, wanna take a nap first. Woke me up for dinner okay”

I going before I hear her answer.

It’s hard. How I wish I can tell her that I like her, and pease try to ike me. But I must swalow it. I don’t want she scared to me.

 

****************************************************************

 

“oppa, I’ll going to party tonight” she inform me when I watching TV in living room “and Minho oppa will fetch me here, so……..”

“Seo Joo Hyun!!! What kind of clothes you wearing?????” my eyes almost popping out the way she dressed tonight.

Her leopard print dress hugging her like a second skin, and don’t start how about that dress cut, too low, just past her thigh, showing her long milky leg. And the killer highheels…..

“no.. NO way you’ll go out like this”

“wae?”

 

It’s okay, everyitme I see her work attire, long sleeves shirt and skirt, and doctor gown it’s okay. But tonight

She was stunning

She’ out to make all sane man in this word going crazy to her.

 

“this was to revealing..!!! wear something normal” I demand  her.

“Oppa… this is a club party. So this is the ‘normal’ one” she answer me, emphasize the word normal.

“Change!!!! Or you never leave this house!!!!!” I raise my tone.

“aisshhh.. molla~~~, I’m amost late oppa, minho oppa was waiting downstair”

 

What??? She just ignore my word like that??

Dare she going out with that y dress??

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

So I ran to her…

“Seo Joo Hyun….” I grab her elbow “Dare you….”

“Oppa.. you’re not my Father!!!! even you not my boyfriend!!!!! so stop acting like one”

 her word frozz me, and she too seem realized what she just say

the world like paused for a second

“Sorry oppa” she bite her lips. Feeling guilty.

I understand she never mean her word. Still it’s pained me.

And ring of door bell broke the silence

“seem minho oppa is come” she said quietly, but not dare to moving and just looking at me.

And the bell is hearing again

“be careful in the party” I said to her. Yes, I’m not her boyfriend –I wish I was-.  I don’t have right to forbid her.

“oppa…….”

“call me if something wrong, and even I’m was nothing to you, still listen me, be careful, don’t drink too much, and stay away from bad man”

I walked to my room. Leave her there.

I don’t have right

I don’t have right

I don’t have right to doing anyting to her

I was nobody for her. Just her close oppa.

 

********************************************************

 

I can't sleep.

I still woke up when I hear her entering her room last night.

Thankfully she back before 12, and I smile knowing her still listening me.

 

Now I hear her usual morning humming, preparing breakfast.

Push my self up, I walking to where she is.

 

Like other morning, there she was, preparing breakfast for us but not with her usual pink bathrobe that usualy her wear. She was full clotes now, ready to going somewhere.  And too, She look fresh. Like she not drink much last night. And I’m happy because that.

“good morning joohyun” I said, let her know my presence

“good morning oppa, breakfast will done in minutes” she said, not looking at me.

 

Is she still mad?

 

“are you’ll going somewhere?” I ask

And she just nodded

“still mad at me? I’m sorry if I’m………”

“oppa..” she cut me “i think we can’t live together anymore”

“what do you mean??”

“I don’t want last night incident happen again. I don’t want my relationship with you ruined. I want have this for forever, you my oppa forever”

“joohyunie, I know I’m over reacted last night, I…”

She raised her hand to stop me again.

“I know oppa, and thanks you to taking care me. But I think its time to me to move out, I’m trouble you a lot”

“joohyun…..”

“Oppa…” she stop me again, not give me time to explain my self

“I’ll back to busan today…speed weekend there, I think i miss omma so much.. after that I’ll moving out…..”

 

I just keep quiet

Like she really want to away from me bady.

This is the end?????

 

*******************************************************************************************************

An.

Update…update..update… kkk

So far I’m just write Yonghwa POV,  should I write Joohyun POV too??

 

Till next update. See You