Chapter 2

Inevitable Attraction


 

He wake up with the humming sound in his kitchen.

Usually he wake up with his phone alarm. Today he woke up even before his alarm start ringing.

Who’s humming outside??

Ah, right. He have a guest now who live with him.

Washing his face, he walking to the kitchen. Just a few feet more, he stood frozen in his spot.

“joohyun-ah, what are you wearing?” he yelled at her

“Oh,! you scaring me oppa!” she caressing her chest, signaling like she almost have a heart attack “ and Good morning to you too. I made a breakfast let’s eat together” she say after that.

“Joohyun-an, don’t you have a proper clothes? What this is you wearing?” he looked at her.

“This is name is bathrobe oppa, if you don’t know” she look at her self. And yonghwa almost screaming out because her ‘I-don’t-feel-this-is-wrong’ tone answer.

“I know its bathrobe. But can you wear a proper clothes before going out. You not live alone Joohyun-ah”

“I’m live with oppa, so whats wrong?”

What’s wrong with this girl?? Is she too innocent or too naïve??

IT’S SO WRONG!!!! YOU MADE ME WANT TO PULL IT’S KNOT , AND ROAMING MY HAND ALL OVER YOU BODY.

It’s was in his mind, but…

 “Nothing” his short anwer.

Clearing his thoart, he speak again “I’ll prepare myself first and we’ll eat together after that okay. And I hope you also prepare your self. We going after that”

And she just nodded.

In other hand, He need to calm his ragging desire

Cold Shower is needed.

 

**********************************

 

 

I walk out from my room and find her opening the door for someone.

Why this girl so careless? Who outside? Why she not ask me first and just opened the door like that? What if there some thief there?

but this is apartement complex, full with security and CCTV around.

Ah.. why I’m become a paranoid like this because of her?

“joohyun, who’s there?”

“oppa…. He say he is your friend” she looking at me when I walk to her direction

“who??”

And then a man walking inside, he walk like he is in his own house.

“hello pretty girl, I’m Lee Jong Hyun.. Yonghwa bestfriend, and You are??” he winked to her, bowing so gentleman-like.

Aishh.. that payboy and his cheap trick

“Seo Joo Hyun-imnida, nice to meet you Lee Jonghyun-ssi”s he bowing down too, polite

“yah!!! Jonghyun-ah, Hand off!!!! She out of limit”

But that brat just ignore me and keep giving his dumping smile to her.

“Yonghwa, she is your sister? But I think your sister name Junhee”

“No.. She.. She is….” Oh god, what should I answer him? if I’m say she is like my sister to me, I think he wil keep plastering me to know her more, and I don’t like it.

I don’t like it…... Why?

“I’m yonghwa oppa’s guest for time being” she saved me

“I see”

“Lets eat or we’ll late to work” I said, walked to dining room.

“and you!, what are you doing here” I ask to my friend who still look at her with full of curiously.

“searching for free breakfast, but seem I hit a jackpot too this morning” he answer casually even without looking at me. Like still asking for her attention

And I want to stab his eyes with my pork.

 

*************************************

 

On my way to drove Joohyun to hospital…..

If the girl not in my responsibility and that man not my friend, maybe I’am already kicking them out from my car.

For Him is kicking him in highway and full speed, so he can die immediatelly and never bother her anymore. And for her… I think I still bring her to the hospital safely.

Lee Jong Hyun and Seo Joohyun,

How can they look so confortabe to each other so fast, like long-lost friend

Now they both sit in back seat, chatting animatedly.

And I’m… Am I their driver??

Sigh..

I think need to going too hospital too for checking my blood pressure.

So much for one day.

This give me a headache.

thankfully joohyun uniform is formal clothing, long sleeve shirts, and skirts, Also her doctor gown covering her till her knee.

 

“we here” I announce to two shameless people in my backseat.

They seem attached in their not-have-a-real-topic conversation till no one aware that we reached.

Sigh again…..

 

After Opening car’s door she walk out to a group with few people in front hospital door

“you already has a friend in seoul?” I asked her as I escrot her to them. To make sure she was in right hospital.

“They are my sunbae in university back then, and they too who recommended me to this hospital” she answer me in the matter of factly.

“Good morning sumbaenim” she greeted to them, and I bowed a little out for polite

“Good morning JooHyun.. we was waiting for you” one of them answered, while the other looking at her unblinking.

HE… Is He Like Joohyun??

Is He…….

 

 

“Oppa, I’m saved already, you can go to you work too” Joo hyun voice bring me to my sense. She teasing me now.

“oh!”

“Have a nice day oppa” she said to me, Kissing my lips quickly, and say goodbye. Pushing me the back to the car, before I can digest what just happening.

 

She kiss me again

She not just kiss me in home, also infront of her friend.

I think I need too makee clear about this ‘kissing-me’ on public with her.

About Kissing between a man and Woman,

What if She will stop kissing me after that, I don’t want it

I want her to kiss me everytime.

Heart, Think straight!!!!!

 

 

“He is---“ I hear that man asking her, but I don’t hear the continuation of question because they already walk past hospital door, and that damn door is automatic closed.

 

 

Back to my car, I see my friend already seat in passenger seat.

“I see why she of limit. You want her”

He said to me, smirking.

And I just ignoring him.

 

I want her???

 

Yes.

I want Her.

 

But I don’t want her being awkward with me if she know what in my mind.

I want her like she used to be with me.

Also I want her more too

 

 

What should I do, Seo Joo Hyun??

 

**************************************************************

 

AN.

Sorry for late update. So busy these week…..

Hope you still not boring with this story, yet. kkkkk

Till next update.

_YONGSEO IS REAL_

_YONGSEO FOREVER_