Chapter 6

Are Players Always Players? [EDITING STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai picked her up and ran around the beach with her on his back. What Krystal didn't know was that there were 2 people watching from a far.

Everyone was back at school and Minho and Krystal haven't talked since. Ever since Krystal accepted Kai to be her boyfriend. They were the most popular couple in the school and of course Minho felt some what jealous but he didn't show it. He never really felt this way before but nor did he realise he liked her. He just kept dating other girls but he recently dated one and he is still lasting with her. Her name was Kwon Yuri. She was also one of the popular girls in the school. She was like Krystal's other sister, because she is best friends with Jessica. Even though she is older than Minho, he is still dating her. He maybe did this to try to make someone jealous? Who knows? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A few weeks later*
It was the sport athletics carnival soon and also was on the same day as Minho's birthday. December 9th. Everyone was getting ready for the 6 days left till the day. Of course Minho always won the champion male athlete. Bora was always the champion female athlete. The two used to be in a relationship, Bora was Minho's first girlfriend. But things didn't work out. She turned Minho into a player and she always felt guilty about that. 

Krystal was also athletic but she was one place behind Bora in 2 sports. Of course her running, hurdling, and high jump was better but she wasn't really good at archery or long jump. They marked you on the overall score which came down to Bora. 
It was 5 days to go and Minho had been training in the gym since 1 week ago. He felt like he's been lacking a lot since he has heard a rumour that the new kid that came back was pretty fit and athletic. Kim Jongin, Kai. Minho had to beat him no matter what. Why? To show Krystal he was better. [jealous much..] 

Minho trained with his buddy Lee Minhyuk who was really athletic as well. He jumped 2.75m on the vaulting horse and 1.85m on high jump without a tramp. 

"I'm so tired, just 5 days to go.." Minho said putting his water bottle down. 

"Hold it in dude, it's also your birthday, you having a party?" Minhyuk asked

"Should I? I mean I don't even know what I should do? There was already a beach party.." 

"Hey you can just invite people to your house? Isn't your house big? Last time I came over, it looked like a fricken ginormous mansion. Maybe a castle..."

"Stop exaggerating dude, it's not that big." Minho replied

"Dude I know we're all rich and wealthy here but you call 7 floors not big?!? That's like a hotel you idiot"
The two finished up and went home. 


Kai hasn't been able to talk to Krystal for the past few days. She had been avoiding him for the past few days and rumor says that they have broken up but they haven't. Minho also broke up with Kwon Yuri because she was too clingy but she was hot. 

Ever since Kai and Krystal dated everyone has been talking about it even his friends and ex-girlfriends in the US know. Since then Krystal felt insecure. 3 of Kai's ex girlfriends sent Krystal pictures of them and Kai kissing and making out. They sent death letters as well. Apparently one of them came over to Korea to see Krystal. She was very scared and she still is. On social media the two are on there so basically the ex gf's know what Krystal looks like. Much better looking then them! 

She got letters everyday for the past week. She decided to go outside. Her neighborhood was where all the rich people live. No robber dared to go near there. There was literally guards and a big gate. Only people who they knew could enter. The houses were blocked as well for safety. The mail man had to give the letters to the guards then one guard would put it into the designated house. They even had separate shops and post offices from the other suburbs. 


She was walking around. She was walking wherever didn't even bother looking around for her surroundings. Suddenly she bumped into someone. A girl, bigger than her. The girl widened her eyes. The girl took out a picture and looked at Krystal. 

"IT'S YOU!!!" She shouted

Krystal looked really scared she didn't know who this girl was? 

She suddenly felt the girl's arm grab onto her sweater she was wearing. The girl threw Krystal on the ground. 

"Kai bought this for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter