Chapter 5

Are Players Always Players? [EDITING STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal read the message, somehow she felt uncomfortable. Aish Sulli-yah you pabo!
She didn't want him to come but the other half of her did. She's gotta say, she did miss him.
But there's this one person that keeps on going into her mind. When she's bored, when she's feeling sad or tired. Why is he always in my head?

It was Sunday, the day of Krystal's beach birthday party. It starts at 4:30-9pm at the beach where Krystal rented 12 beach houses nearby. They don't need to go to school tomorrow because its a public holiday. Krystal was getting ready at her house, wearing her black and white bikini inside of her cardigan with shorts. She drove there to see if the decorations and lighting that she ordered for technicians and decorators to do was ready or not for the night. Jessica and Donghae were going to arrive later to help out. Krystal looked at the waves, "it's pretty big today, I should bring my board." Krystal Jung the almighty of course knew how to surf, what did she not know what to do?

It was 2:00pm, 30minutes until the people start rocking up. Krystal was just doing a double check. Everything had to be perfect. That was her, perfection is the key to success. All the workers she hired were men so when she bent down to pick something up, of course they'd stare. She saw at the corner of her eye, she smirked in response and started to flirt with some young guys.
"Krystal Jung! What are you doing?!" Jessica shouted
"Uhhhh.. Can't I just talk to some guys?
Sorry don't mind her. I think she's on her lady days.." She told the workers.
"YAH! You're gonna die Jessica Junior!"
"See I told you!" She whispered to the guys."
They chuckled in response to the sisters relationship.

People started to rock up to the beach, everyone was already starting to have fun, music was playing loud and people were playing in the water. Krystal looked around, she saw 2 guys talking to each other. It had to be those two didn't it?
She suddenly felt an arm grab onto her wrist.

"Yah! Sulli-yah! You scared me!"

"Sorry. Hehehe"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL! MY FRIEND FOR 11 YEARS!" Sulli hugged her tightly. She gave Krystal her present. All the presents she got was put away in her beach house.

"Come on Krystal! What are we at the beach for?!? Lets go play in the water!" Sulli screamed dragging the topless Taemin away.
Sulli took off her top and shorts with her bikini underneath.
"wowww, babe I never knew you were this hot!" Taemin whistled after.
Sulli and Taemin were playing in the water.

Suddenly every single guy's eyes were focused on one figure. All the guys stopped, even Minho and Kai.
Krystal took off her shirt and shorts. Her toned, slim legs were shown. Her abs were shown and all the guys just stared in awe.
Minho smirked. "Time to have fun, shall we?" he said in his head. He ran over and took his shirt off revealing his toned 8 pack. He lifted Krystal up bridal style and chucked her in the water.

"Yah! Is that how you're gonna play huh?"
Krystal stood up, hair in her face, she flipped her hair. Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter