Chapter 4

Are Players Always Players? [EDITING STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She noticed Kai there sitting in front of her. She swore she's seen him somewhere. She asked Sulli for the new boy's real name. 
"Krystal, didn't you listen when he introduced himself? It Kim Jong In it Kai."
It suddenly hit her, he changed so much? She couldn't even recognize him until now. It was him...
Kai heard the silence after his ex asked Sulli about him. He got up and dragged Krystal to the rooftop causing everyone to be surprised. There was 10 minutes left until class started. Krystal was shocked but she couldn't run away, his grip was too tight. Minho saw Kai dragging Krystal away, should I help her? He slowly followed them..

Krystal POV
I was talking to Sulli until Kai dragged me away. I was so shocked, yes he was my first love, he broke my heart. He was the one that turned me into a player. The one that left me to the States and never contacted me since then. 

Kai arrived at the rooftop while still holding into Krystal's wrist. 
"Let go!" She screamed
"Stop it! You're hurting me!" 
Minho heard, he was about to go help her until he hugged her. 
Krystal stood there stunned, she pushed him off of her. 
"Don't you know what you've done to me? Do you have any feelings at all?! Since you left to the States since then, I've completely moved on I don't need you! Go away!"
"Soojung-ah! You think I wanted to leave like that?! I was forced to go! I always loved you ever since! Still right now, this hour, minute and second." he said
Krystal stayed quiet, she walked away until he back hugged her, "please give me one more chance, one more chance to prove to you I truly need you in my life?" 
She put his hands down and walked out to hit into Minho. She was shocked when she saw him there. 
"What are you doing here Mr Choi?" she turned back to her cheeky player mode. 
"Uhh ummm, oh I was just finding some fresh air but I suddenly banged into you! Well look at the time! It's almost class, I'll walk to class with you.. Again."
Krystal chuckled, she walked with him, with his hands on her shoulders. Kai looked at them with jealousy arousing in his eyes. 
"So you're Choi Minho.." he smirked

Through the whole lesson, Kai was in front of her. She was thinking if she would give him another chance or not. 

*flashback*
Kai-oppa! I want to go to the park! She called on the phone. It was December the 22nd that day. 
"Okay I'll come! He said in a sad tone"
Krystal waited for 10 minutes until he came. 
"What took you so long oppa?" She asked cutely.
"I'm sorry my Soojungie~ Oppa will repay you. Hehehe."
His smile slowly disappeared. They've been together for almost a year now. But Kai has to leave for the States, his parents forced him to go because they want him to have an education there. 
"Oppa! Lets go there! To the cafe! I want coffee!" 
She looked back at him, he didn't reply, his face turned all gloomy. 
"What wrong oppa?"
"Soojung-ah, let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter