Chapter 2

Are Players Always Players? [EDITING STORY]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the first day of school and Krystal was about to head off to school. Seoul High is one of the most richest schools in Korea. They only have altogether 700 students in the whole school. The fees are high and they have most of the best teachers. All the students there come from a wealthy family especially Krystals. Out of the Jung's 22 drivers, Driver Yonghwa had the duty to drive Krystal to school. When they arrived there was a bunch of other fancy cars who were dropping off their children. Everyone can spot Krystal's car, it was the shiniest, longest and most luxurious car. Everyone stopped and stared at the comeback of Krystal Jung. Yonghwa stepped out, opened the door for her and she walked out. She saw her other school friends Victoria, Amber, Luna and Sulli there. 
Amber: As expected Krystal Jung.. *clap* *clap*
Luna: hey Krystal! Lets go! It's our first day of Year 12! Lets enjoy the first day!
Krystal: hmmm ok
Sulli: hey Krystal! I heard there is gonna be a new transfer student today?! It's a guy as well!
While the five were walking, they bumped into these other five guys. Krystal looked up and saw him. 

Krystal POV
Why is he everywhere I go! Does he stalk me or something. When I looked at him, our eyes met. His eyes widened and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out into the back corner. What are you doing?

Minho POV
I was walking with my friends until we bumped into this group of girls. I looked up and saw that girl I saw at the gym. It was also that girl from that night! I remember! I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out. 

Minho: I remember you now. You're that girl from that night! Right? 
"I guess you're right? But what do you want?" Krystal leaned closer to him. Her scent traveled to him. This is what Krystal Jung does to you...
Minho couldn't help it. He was about to lean closer until she put her finger on his lips. :( 
She left him and walked back to her friends. When she saw the 4, she saw them talking to that guys friends. Wait.. Isn't that Taemin?! Krystal yelled. She ran up to him and hugged him! "Cousin! I missed you!" She squealed 
"SooJung! I missed you too!" Taemin hugged her back. Everyone was just staring at them. All the boys had jealousy in their eyes because Taemin got a hug from Krystal. The rest of the friends looked confused especially Minho when he just came back. At that moment, the bell rang. They all walked to class. 

"Alright clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter