The sweetest form of weariness

My roommate is Miss Korea / Double trouble


Jonghyun POV

I couldn't help but notice her pained expression when she stepped out of the van, and decided to follow the weird girl... just a little bit , to find out what ' s wrong . I didn't even know why I cared enough to to this , I probably didn't actually , and it was just a whim that drew me on to do it
So , before entering the elevator I told the guys I forgot my bag in the van and returned outside.
She was still there, on a bench , sobbing and talking aloud to herself , while rubbing her swollen ankle.

I just wanted to have some fun...considering she looked gorgeous!...and at this rate she would be in my arms seeking for comfort in no time. So, I decided to be charming and help her out.

"Hey there hottie! Are you ok?" She looked up with teary eyes and a completely terrified expression on her face, which faded away quickly when she realized who it was

"Jonghyun?! What are you..."

"Ah~ so you actually know who I am" I smirked and looked directly into her eyes.
She giggled. YES!

"Come on , weird girl... you should put some ice on that ankle." I said while pointing to her bare feet.

After that , her face lit up  and I felt something soft and warm on my left cheek . HER LIPS!   I AM the SKINSHIP KING! How could this weird girl kiss me like that?! Does she really not know anything about the world? She just kisses anyone as a sign of gratitude? There are so many erts out there that -What  am I thinking?  Isn't this in my advantage? So why am I so worked up about it?! Why do I keep asking questions to myself? WTF , Stop it Jonghyun , stop it!  Ok , this girl officially equals trouble!

Hei Young POV

"Thank you Jonghyun-ssi...I really appreciate it"  He was just standing there , stoned in one place. I began feeling confused. Didn't he just ask me to come inside the Shinee dorms to treat my ankle?!
"U-umm...Jonghyun-ssi?" I tried to make him snap out of it and got my face closer to his to examine it...he was frowning and staring into space . I touched the furrow line between his eyebrows , wanting to make it smooth . He jumped a little at my touch and looked at me widening his eyes . Only then I realized how close we were and backed away, my face feeling hot .
"So..." we both tried
"The ice!" He quickly said , as if remembering about it just then
I chuckled at his dorkiness "Yeah..."

Although it took us only 2 min or so to get to Shinee's dorms , it felt like forever considering he seemed to avoid looking at me in the elevator. He didn't even say anything and I kept wondering if I did something wrong...

"I know you can't believe your eyes how handsome I am , but  stop frowning, or 'the weird girl' will  turn into 'the wrinkled girl' " he said , smirking .
 I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

Entering  Shinee's dorm was not on my list of priorities, nor did I ever thought it will happen . I still wasn't sure how my path of freedom would turn out to be , but a thing was certain- the first thing I felt after entering their home was warm...the kind of warm that gets people closer , the atmosphere of the way a family should be , a place where every single individual is free to be himself without any restrictions and without being judged.

The apartment wasn't as luxurious as my house , but still modern and spacious enough.
 There was no hallway...just a sort of common room, or a living room decorated in neutral matching colors , black and white and different shades of brown. Also , there was a staircase which led to the first floor.


 "I guess the others are already upstairs sleeping"said Jonghyun "Make yourself comfortable , I'll go get the ice "

He opened a door that I guess led to the kitchen and I sat on one of the two identical , gray couches . It wasn't long until I felt tired for the first time the whole day , and my eyelids began to fall slowly .For me , that was the sweetest form of weariness  because it was a result of my own choices .
I felt my lips slowly curling into a smile before I difted off to dreamland.