Sometimes, less is more

My roommate is Miss Korea / Double trouble

Hei Young POV

'[...]this friday , don't miss  "10 days in a life" the KBS new variety show in which you're gonna find out EVERYTHING you wanted to know , (and things you may wish you didn't ;) )  about your favorite idol.  First season features , the nation's little princess , we all know and love , Miss Korea 2010 , KIM HEI YOUNG!!! '

'Hmm...everything about your favorite idol...sounds interes- Wait a minute!! '_'   WHAT?!?!?!  f-f-featuring ME ?!?!?!?!  Awww .. *pout* but i just wanted to eat some ice cream and watch a movie with Mr. Bunny... Is that too much to ask??  But how come i don't remember agreeing to this? let's see... today is tuesday...so , tomorrow i have shooting with miss Spain and two variety shows....thursday - 2 interviews and a CF shooting , and friday....friday...NOPE , nothing!!! At least I thought so...

I guess we'll never know how ice cream tastes like , right Mr Bunny? *pout*'

I shut down the TV and went straight to a room I knew very well although i think i wasn't supposed to....


"YAH!!! Hee Ryung , can you believe my manager ?!?! he-"
"Why don't you EVER knock , dude ?! And... are you calling father , your manager ?! "
"He's not really father material you know ...:-w  He signed me up for that new show ...live or die for this world in 80 days...or.... whatever.."
"Oh , 10 days in a life , i saw it too ...sounds intres -   ... What?!  HY , wipe that frown off your face , you look ugly..."
"I don't ever look ugly... I'm >The nation's little princess , that they all know and love , Miss Korea 2010 , Kim Hei Young< , and besides , if I look ugly , you do too ...we're twins remember?" *rises an eyebrow  and pouts*
"wow ... you remembered all that , but you couldn't remember the name of the show ?! you amaze me sometimes...." she chuckled
" Hee Ryung , hellllppppp meeee , I want to taste ice cream , to go to the theater , to wear pajamas in the middle of the day , to ...to - have a dog- " I said smiling dreamingly
"-Yeah , yeah...whatev-"
"- I want to stop being a marionette , ... I want to have friends ...and maybe a boyfriend ... to do things girls my age do ... I want to be free ...to be independent..."
 
She raised her head  from her math notebook and looked at me

"...don't you?"
"N-n-no... I have enough freedom...I'm not the famous one..." she shuttered and pretended to be interested in her homework again
"Come on , I know you...  -- THIS IS WHY I THOUGHT AT A GREAT PLAN THAT CAN MAKE US BOTH HAPPY!! " I shouted , filled with excitement.

So... this  is how my sister took my place in the spotlight , and I... ended up in wonderland...well , not really , more like the streets of Seoul actually , having no idea where to go or what to do ...but , you know what ? Sometimes , less is more... :)


Oh , one more thing ...Mr Bunny ... forgive me for leaving you behind *pout* , I promise I'll come back for you and save you from that horrible , horrible life...you'll wait for me, right?
 
-Oh , you're such a drama queen , hei young  ... [in case you didn't know ,people... Mr Bunny is a plushie...'_' ] -

No , I'm not!

-Yes , you are!-

Shut up conscience! 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please , people leave some comments and tell me what you think , even if you don't like it ....leave comments!!! :D

    Saranghae :*

                    LoveIsKorean