A warm feeling of hope

My roommate is Miss Korea / Double trouble

Jonghyun POV

"Sorry about that...can I sit there? "the bubbly , weird ,  HOT girl which appeared out of nowhere in our van, '_' asked pointing to the free seat between me and Key
"...there's a lot of dust down here"  then began to climb over the  seat backrest , putting over one y , long leg then the other .Is it hot in here? or is it just me.?!.. What am I thinking? She could be a serial killer , or worse , an ANTI-FAN - wearing a silky floral dress that compliments her perfect S line...AISH!! I mentally slapped myself , this is no time to become ually frustrated. Someone say something, damn it , so I can get out of this freakin' daze!'

"What the hell? who ARE YOU?" a pretty angry Minho broke the silence
"Oh , mian ..I am so rude...my name is Kim Hei- I-I-I mean Kim Hee-"
"OMO , you are Kim Hei Young-ssi , I thought I knew noona from somewhere...daebak! , noona is the best!" Taemin said , jumping is his seat

"WHO?!" we asked
"Hyungs... how can you not know noona?" Taemin whined
"That's fine , because I don't know you guys either...you must be famous with all the people who were screaming...how was it? I'm not very good with names... Sh-Shelly? , Meynee hm.. maybe ..Sh-"

"It's SHINee!!!" Key half shouted
"Hmm...I don't think so..Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it was something else...hmm..."
"So are you seriously saying you don't know who we are?" Onew calmly asked
"Yup!        I only know Taemin"
"NOONAAAAA"
"TAEMINNIEEE" the weird hot girl  hugged the maknae and he hugged her back , grinning from  one ear to the other  ...'AISH! she was toying with us since the beginning...she said she knew only Taemin cause he was the only one who knew her back...'
"Noona.. but why are you in our van?"
"It's complicated...can you keep a secret?" she smirked.Taemin nodded
"I ran away..." she whispered
"MWO?! wae? I thought noona's life is perfect..."
She chuckled "Things aren't always as they seem , Taeminnie"

And then the weird hot girl told us everything...and...Miss Korea?!!?last year? How the hell did I missed that?!

"It must be hard..." Onew , solemnly said
"It's the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! although I'll miss Mr Bunny..."

"Who?" we all asked , confused
She chuckled" He he he , nevermind..."

"We're almost at the dorm." The driver hyung announced

"Oh , can we drop you off somewhere , Hei Young-ssi?"  That was Onew...it looks that this girl really knows how befriend people really fast.
But when I turned my head to my right and saw her I also saw something  that ,although we only met 30 minutes ago , I could tell  it wasn't  like her , .The wide smile disappeared and her eyes got filled with sadness.. maybe worry?!



Hei Young POV

 
"No need , anywhere is fine ,but...komao" I fake smiled.
It was like reality suddenly hit me . I was going to be wandering alone in the middle of the night.When I left home I thought I can manage...I am optimistic and can handle anything and this was supposed to be fun. Now I wasn't so sure it had been a good idea .I was not the weak type, and the thought of giving up was making me want to cry....

"We're here" the driver said and the van has stopped.
We got off and I began to feel again the pain from my ankle . I almost forgot .. I looked down and I saw the heel which was dangling a little , threatening to fall off completely.

"Well...it was nice meeting you , Hei Young-ssi" Onew waved at me , while the others were already entering the building , except for Taemin , who was looking at me with a sad face.

"Can I hug noona?" he cutely asked
I breathed out before sending him a smile"Of course"

"Come on , Taemin" Onew grabbed his shoulder
"You should go inside" I said while I broke the hug ,and Taemin turned to hide his tears. This made me smile, he was so cute~

After they also entered  the buiding , I sat on a bench nearby and examined my swollen ankle
"Hee Ryung-ah...is it as hard for you as it is for me?"  I said aloud , while tears started to spill over."Was I too selfish?" I sobbed.

"Hey there hottie!" my heart shrinked and my eyes winded "Are you ok?" I looked up to see the one who was probably going to me.

"Jonghyun?! What are you..."

"Ah~ so you actually know who I am" he smirked and raised his eyebrows
I giggled

"Come on , weird girl... you should put some ice on that ankle." he said while pointing to my now bare feet.


 I was filled with such a warm feeling of pure hope and, like magic all the worries disappeared . I felt the urge to express my gratitude.
And I did.
By kissing him.