Um... HI?

My roommate is Miss Korea / Double trouble



Hee Ryung POV

'Why did I agree to this ?! It's crazy , and it will never  work...
Besides ... I know nothing about being the...nation's little princess . AISH!!! this is so frustrating...What was I thinking?'


"Hei Young agassi , why aren't you dressed yet?!?  pale pale!! " a skinny , young girl pushed me slightly into the dressing room . 'Agassi ? oh brother... now I have a headache'
"You look different ..." she said , watching  me from an uncomfortable distance "...is this a  new concept the hairstylist unni came up with ?"
"U-umm.. yeah" I said unsure of what I was supposed to answer
"oh, ok " she concluded '_' as she finished my make up "Wear this. Oh , and Mr Kim said he wants to see you before the shooting" and then she left , closing the door behind her with a bang.

'wow...she is hyper!'

After I changed quickly and went out of the dressing room, I  heard the familiar voice. He was here...

"Hei Young , sweetie , you look great as always "
"Kamsahamnida , father" I said bowing
"And you don't have your hair extensions anymore...I like it ..it's very fresh ! See ? No detail can escape me..." He smiled .I just nodded

'Yeah dad...you know your daughters so well...and FYI...Hei Young doesn't have any extensions , her hair is naturally long'

"How's Hee Ryung? Is she preparing for medicine school?"
"Yes...she is...studying all the time..father..." 'this time...it's not your choice to make... I'll follow my own dream. I'll make this plan work no matter what. That's right , for a year I am KIM HEI YOUNG , and after that I can be the real ME'
"Good , good..- yeboseyo?" he nodded and left while answering his bluetooth

' Phew...now I can peacefully fall on my but.... I tried so hard too keep my balance in these high heels..but....ohhhh , omoooo!!!'



Hei Young POV



'Mr Bunny... my leg hurts...I broke my heel , and I think I also sprained my ankle...'*pout*

I was walking for 2 hours...never in my life had I walked that much. Trying to find a hotel for the night it's harder than you think when you don't really know your own city...
Then I saw a large group of people ... reporters , paparazzi...

'Oh no! My father found out...the plan failed' I shrieked 'eo-eotokke...'

The only thing I could think of was hiding in the van besides me.And that's exactly what 'i did. I was in the back hugging my knees to my chest ,  when I heard the door slide and the seats got quickly occupied .
Outside people were shouting in a rythmic way >Shinee<

'Shinee? it sounds familiar...
So...they weren't here for me? :) YAY!!'

"hyungs...I'm so hungry..." a first voice said.  
"I think we all are , taemin . Ajussi , can you please hurry up ?" said another one
"yah..guys, I gave my number to a really hot girl at the concert.. do you think she'll call? :D"
"Yes Jonghyun...she and another  infinite number of girls WILL CALL!! PABO!"
"You better turn off your handphone... and change your number tomorrow...for the 3rd time this month..."  he sighed
"Hell no , Key!...she was SMOKIN'  ! "

'Key ? Taemin...Jonghyun...Shinee... :S what's a shinee? sounds sooo familiar...'

*Loverholic, Robotronic, Loverholic, Robotronic.* a handphone rang

'I know this song.. OMO..it's SHINee... it's an idol group.  Mystery solved .. hehehe :) '

"yeboseyo?"-"*screams* Jonghyun oppa.. I LOVEEEE YOUUUU!!!! *SCREAMS*"   
" pfff... fine ,you were right , I'll change the damn number ..  "
 

'oh , no...I'm gonna-ah-ah.. .'


"ACHOO!!" oops..:D

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"  they all turned to where the sound came from...which was me '_'

"Umm....Hi ?  :D  "