Longing

Made my Perfect Boyfriend

 

 

It was the sheer expanse of white. You stood alone in the long, endless tunnel and like a routine, you knew it was about to begin.

 

The steady thump of your footsteps echoed in your ears while you sprinted towards the finish-line of the seemingly never-ending tunnel, longing for the place to end in. The next instant, you were surrounded by lush greenery in the breeze of spring as it whistled through your hair gently. You knew you were back there at the park.

 

Like every other time, she stayed by her spot, flowing in her long white dress looking ageless just like the young spring that marked every new beginning. With tiny steps, she begins to drift away and her speed gradually picks up. Your heart was to racing off the meter and you went after her with all your summoned strength. You were losing her in sight again. 

 

Choking on your tears and the words that never escaped you, you awoken with a foggy vision and broke out in cold sweat. When your cloudy vision finally cleared, you saw an unfamiliar face but yet had seen him somewhere. You jolted up in bed in terror and you realised your surroundings – the floral silk bedspread, the baby pink curtains, your vanity desk and everything else in your room.

 

“You’re awake.” 

 

He tucked you back in bed, smoothing out your blanket as he pats your arm lovingly. It was as if he was patting you to a rhythm and it was strangely comforting.

 

“Y—Youngmin...” You managed to mutter instinctively and then a smile spreads across his face right away. It was so intense — the dream you just had about your mother, the dream that was always haunting you like a nightmare. But at least, I got to see her. You reminded yourself. You still longed for every of this “dreams” even though you had to wake up in horror and disorientation every time.

 

You sneaked a glance at the stranger by your bedside. It was still a mystery of his identity, how you got back at home, how he got you back... but you gave up racking your brain due to the throbbing pain in your head. Still watching you, he slips one of his hand under your blanket and laces his with yours, trying to soothe your pain and you felt secure like the times you stayed in your mother’s embrace. This wasn’t a dream.  And you were glad it wasn’t.

 

 


    

Sorry for the long wait~

Here's a short chapter update that is supposed to feel intense but it seems lame instead. ><"

I apologise in advance if I'm taking too long to update! 

I'll have to think through the chapter alot because I don't want this to fail like my first FF.

So yeah~ Sorry and thank you my subscribers! >3<" As per usual, comment because it will make me do better!    

Here's my late MERRY CHRISTMAS!