Godsend

Made my Perfect Boyfriend

02 Godsend

 

Just as you thought that life was at its worst, he appeared, like a gift from the gods.

 

 

 

The umbrella stuck to its position above your head when the stranger moves himself to stand before you, soaking in the rain undauntedly. Is he possibly drunk? Or could it be that the darkness had smoked his eyes and obscured his sight? You figured that he must have mistaken you for someone else; however, his kind gestures, subtle tone and gleaming smile had silently stolen your heart away. 
  
  
“I… You must be mistaken.” You jerked the umbrella in his way, now drenching yourself without the shelter but only to prompt him to cast the shelter back to you obstinately.

 

“There’s no mistake.” He answered simply.  

  

Born 25th July 1993. Height: 163cm, weight: 50kg. Year three student in Seoul Academy. Hobbies are swimming and playing the violin. Pancake with blueberry jam is your favourite food...”  

 

The stranger recites your personal particulars easily, as if he had your bio data registered in his head. Lee Haneul, He called out your name and watched you only to respond with a mix of doubt and surprise evident on your face.

 

“For a start, I’m Youngmin and I'll be your boyfriend from this moment on.”

 

That was the probably most insane thing you’ve heard tonight or perhaps all your life. But you could not fight the contradicting feelings you felt, wishing that it all will be true. He held out something shimmering in his hands and offered it to you. Upon close look, you realized that it was the necklace you left home without in the rush – the important last memento of your mom that you had. You took it from his hands while tears rolled down your cheek and flinched slightly when a pair of soft-feeling hands gently caressed your face. He was wiping away the tears you cried. It’s been a long time since you felt warmth from someone.

 

 “I’ll bring you home.”   
 

That made you tremble a little when you felt cautioned of the stranger’s motive, but what you feared more was actually going home. The umbrella fell to the ground as he picked up the two huge bags you brought along and slung it over his arms. He swiftly lifted in an easy manner as if you did not weigh a thing. In midst of your struggle, he pulled you closer to him and warmth soon engulfed you as you stayed his arms, strolling down the park, soaking in the rain. Close up, you observed the perfectly endowed features on his face... He looked just like an angel from the heavens, prompting you a compelling trust in him.

 

Maybe he is really an angel that mom had sent from the heavens...

 

You wringed yourself close to him, snuggling in the warmth and pleaded. “Please, anywhere but home.” 

 

 

 

 

Just something random~