Chapter 1

Lost & Found

 

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.” -Antoine de St Exupery

 

Melodic sound of birds chirping outside filled another morning air. Minseok woke up as bright sunbeams, which peeped through the glass window of their bedroom, slowly inch on his milky white skin. His lips naturally curved upwards as he stared at the man beside him, still in his deep slumber. He slipped his fingers to fix the other’s messed up hair.

“You really look like a baby when you’re sleeping.” Minseok chuckled as the other wrinkled his nose.

Sehun awaken with soft giggles as he saw the other watching him sleep. Nothing’s really better than to open your eyes every morning, knowing that the first one you will see is the person you love the most. He stretched out his arms to reach the shorter for a warm morning hug.

“Good morning hubby.” Sehun greeted the other then planted a soft kiss on his lips.

“Hubby?” Minseok asked in confusion.

“Since we’re married now, you should be used to that name.”

Minseok smiled as his cheeks started to glow some shade of pastel red. Right, it’s their first morning as a wedded couple and it still felt like a dream for him. Minseok tighten his hug and lean his head on the other’s chest, feeling every beat of his heart. After a few minutes went by, the two decided to officially start their day by preparing breakfast together.

Minseok excitedly opened the coffee machine, which is a gift from their good friend, and started brewing two sweet cups of hot cappuccino. While Sehun, on the other side of the kitchen, looked for everything he needs for his toast. When all was set and done, they finally took a seat and started eating. Sehun was very satisfied for he got to drink a sweet cup of his husband’s brewed coffee. He always wanted to taste it every morning for the rest of his life. That morning was filled with cheesy conversation and laughter and cuddles.

“I have to go back working by tomorrow.” Sehun suddenly opened up while playing the elder’s hand. They’re now sitting on the couch, talking about some random stuff.

Sehun is an architect by profession and the most in demand in their company. His boss was quite saddened when he asked for one week off but when he told them it’s for the wedding preparations, the company just let him. He wanted to   stay home longer with his husband but he needs to work too because they’re married now and he have to make money for them.

“Oh your boss must be looking for you.” Minseok replied as the other hummed in agreement.

“What do you want to eat? I’ll prepare your lunch for tomorrow.”

“Anything will be fine as long as you made it.”

 

000

 

The sun started to set as it shed a vivid orange glow on everything. It’s been five months since Sehun got back to his work. Minseok didn’t notice that it’s getting late already so he just waited for the arrival of the other. It didn’t take so long when Sehun’s car halted in front of the house. As soon as he stepped out of the car, his exhaustion melted with the welcome hug and kiss from Minseok.

“How’s your day?”

“Tiring as usual. My work piled up on my desk.” Sehun clutched, resting his tired body on the shorter.

“Wash up first before we eat. I’ll give you massage later.”

Without further ado, Sehun immediately complied with the other’s command. They talked about their day over dinner. As usual, Minseok just attentively listened as the other tells him everything happened. Sehun noticed that the other wasn’t speaking the whole time and even though he didn’t ask, he clearly knows the reason for his husband’s silence.

“Do you want to attend barista class?” Sehun suddenly blurted out of the blue. He smiled on how the other’s face lit up. “I know you’re getting bored here all day so I’m just thinking if you want to have some hobby or something.”

“I’d love to!” Minseok answered enthusiastically.

“Okay, I’ll just drop you at the school tomorrow so you can enrol for a class.”

Dinner was finished and as promised, Minseok gave the other a relaxing massage. That night was spent warmly as the two slept with each other’s loving hug. 

 


⋆⋆⋆

guys! i made some changes in this fic... please check it out!
well, how do you like this chapter huh? ^^
I hope you did like this and if you do, please show me your love by
hitting the subscribe and maybe upvote? hehe
anyways, comments are very much appreciated too... ^^
from the bottom-est of my heart,
KimMaRyo
^^


⋆⋆⋆