Kidnapped

Treasure

January 29th,

Hyo In's P,O.V

School started since few weeks ago. I am tired as hell, but thank god! I'm on holiday for two months starting today. I just finished showering and I'm currently wearing a stripes top & black pants. But... what disturbing is that Daehyun didn't came to school for 2 straight days, I wonder why?

I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen to make myself some stawberry pancakes, then there's Mino oppa walked out from his room. "Good morning, princess." I smirked, he only called me princess when he really want me to do something for him. "What do you want?"

"Banana pancakes for me please," Mino oppa said cutely which is disgusting me. "Fine," I went to make strawberry pancakes and banana pancakes for us. Just then, someone hugged me from behind. Yes, I knew who it is. "What flavor you want Mister?"

Mino oppa laughed, I turned around and saw Youngjae smiled. "Chocolate please," he ordered. "Right away, Mr. Please take a seat first," I pointed to the chairs next to Mino. I walked to the refrigerator and took apple also milk. I made apple juice for three of us. The pancakes were finally done and we ate it silently. Not even one of us talked during eating.

We're done eating. I collected the plates and glasses, I put it into the sink. Youngjae oppa were about to go back to their bedroom. Then I stopped him, "Don't go to your bedroom please~" I pouted. Youngjae smiled and nodded. I sat infront of Mino and told him to braided my hair. It took almost 10 minutes he did it.

It was beautiful, I can't stop smiling. I thanked him for turning my hair into a beautiful one. Then, there's doorbell non-stop. I opened it and just to see Taehyung panicking. "Are you okay?" I said to him looking at him. 

He tried to gasp for air, Mino and Youngjae ran to us and looked at Taehyung. "What happened?" Mino asked. "Daehyun hyung were kidnapped," Taehyung said. I was there standing so confused, he's kidnapped? How can that be?

"How'd you know?" Youngjae asked. "We've got a called and said that we need to give them 100k by today if not they will kill hyung," Taehyung explained. "Do you still have the phone number?" Mino asked. "They're using hyung's phone!" "We need to track where they are," Youngjae said. I tried to call him back but his phone were off.

"Taehyung, bring your sister and mother here." Mino said. Taehyung nodded, Youngjae followed him. Then, mom and dad walked downstair. "What's with the fuss in the morning, kids?"

"Daehyun were kidnapped." I said.

"What?!" Mom and dad were shocked too! "Oppa, you stayed her and watch them. I'm trying to find him," I said. Mino oppa looked at me and glared, "Alone?". I nodded and said, "Believe in me. If I'm not turning by midnight then tell the agents to track me."

I walked upstairs and put my masked on and my shoes on. I ran downstair and went into the front door and saw Taehyung, Youngjae, Ms. Jung and Jiae. Youngjae looked at me widened eyes. I assure him I'm going to be okay and I ran off.

I try tracking Daehyun's phone but still no signal. I tried several times still not working, then I tried again using another style. It's connecting! I stopped running and I looked at the map, I was 28km far from him! He's at the west side!

I turned around and try to stop a taxi and I did. I told the driver to stop me at the west beach. It's such a long journey, I texted Mino oppa;

'I found where he is.'

I finally reach the destination in 15 minutes, I gave the driver the money. I walked silently as I am trying to find where they might be. I stopped my track as I saw a small house. I went there and sneak inside quietly, I looked around and make sure no one caught me. There's voices talking and laughing, I went to peek and saw Daehyun were being tied with ropes and I saw bunches of man there.

I took a deep breathe, I looked what they might gonna do with him. Then, they started to throw punch to Daehyun. He can't fight back because he was tied. I saw this guy who is familiar, I gasped quietly. Isn't that Daehyun's father?! What is that monster doing with his own son?!

"I want that 100k today if not you will be dead, son."

"Wonder why I married your mother? Oh I married her because of money, I want all of her money. But then I was wrong, I started to hit your mother, I always want to kill her remember the day you, Taehyung and Jiae were at your Grandparents' home? Probably not, I almost killed your mother then your stupid neighbour, the Choi caught me."

"Oh I almost kill your mom and I would be a happy rich man, then your mother asked divorce the next day and at the same time I was arrested, how pity you were, Jung Daehyun."

I was shocked, I can see hatred inside Daehyun's eyes. Tears were dropping from his eyes, he want to speak but can't. Then, Mr. Jung pulled out a knife and aim it to Daehyun. I seriously can't take it.

"STOP!!" I shouted and disturbed them. All of them were shocked, really shocked. "Who are you to stop me?" Mr. Jung asked. "That doesn't matter, what really does matter is I know you," I talked behind the mask. Mr. Jung laughed with all of his might.

"Jung. Tae. Woon." I said one by one.

End of  P.O.V