Action

Treasure

January 3rd,

The sun shines toward Hyo's room. Hyo In woke up slowly and saw Jiae fell asleep on her side, she smiled. She took her phone and texted Daehyun;

'Good morning Dae, sorry if you guys are wondering. Jiae slept here. Sorry for making you worry! Hehe'

Hyo In walked to her bathroom, she took shower for 10 minutes. After she finished freshing herself, Jiae were still sleeping soundless. Hyo In looked at her calendar, it's the third day of the year. Her phone vibrate, she walked to her phone and open the message;

'Good morning too Hyo! Right, will be there in 5 minutes..'

She smiled, she walked to Jiae and waking her up slowly. "Jiae, get up. Your brother gonna get you here in 5 minutes," Hyo In said. Jiae opened her eyes slowly and smiled. "Good morning, unnie~!" Jiae sang happily. There's a knocked on the door.

"Hyo, get ready for breakfast! Mom were wai---"

Hyo In opened the door with Jiae behind her. "Oh, Jiae? You slept here?" Youngjae asked. Jiae nodded, Hyo In smiled. The three of them walked downstairs. Mr Jung saw Jiae, "Oh! Good morning Jiae!"

There's doorbell heard. Hyo In excuse herself, she walked toward the door and saw Daehyun in his morning clothes. "You're here at the right time! You wanna join us breakfast?" Hyo In offered. Daehyun shook his head, "Thank you but maybe another time, where--"

"Honey, who's there?" 

"Come in," Hyo In smiled. Daehyun entered the house and closed the door behind him. The two of them walked together to the dining table. "Daehyun, why don't you join us?" Mino asked. "I already ask him but he refused," Hyo In rolled her eyes. They all laughed, Daehyun felt embarrassed. 

"Join us come on, since you're here.. And Jiae is still eating.." Ms. Jung said. Daehyun finally gave up and nodded, he joined them breakfast. After 15 minutes past, Daehyun and Jiae thanked them for their great services. Both of them walked back to their home.

 

12:56PM,

Hyo In were lying on her bed while coloring her nails black. There's a loud knock on her door, she's really annoyed. "What is it?" Hyo In asked. Mino and Youngjae walked into her room and lied down next to their sisters. Mino were about to say something but cut off because of Hyo In's phone were ringing.

"Hello?"

"Is this Agent Hyo?"

"Yes, this is her speaking. What is it?"

"We need you here, also Agent Mino and Agent Jae."

"Alright, we will be there."

Hyo In looked at both of them, "It's time for action." Mino and Youngjae understood, two of them walked out from Hyo's room. Hyo In walked to her wardrobe and get her ready in her white tank top, turquoise blazer, black trousers and airmax shoes. She then curled her hair up into a bun, and she put her masked on. While with Mino, he wore black t-shirt and red hooded jacket, black short pants, new balance shoes and he used the black masked on his face. Youngjae put his blue and white shirt, white shorts, he wore a snapback that match his clothes, he also wore a masked and adidas shoes.

The three of them went down from their individual room, their parents saw them and asked, "Where are you three going?" Mino replied, "New task is given, I think..". Their parent understand what they mean. They nodded and let the three of them to go. The siblings rushed to the garage, Mino drove his car to the CA Company.

They arrived in 10 minutes far away from their house and they walked down deep the jungle until they saw a door. The three of them looked around and make sure no one is following them. Until they confirmed no one, they went into the door. They walked down the dark path, just right after that, they turned to their right.

There's another door, Youngjae entered the password and the door immediately opened. Hyo In entered first, Youngjae and Mino following her behind. They waited for the lamps to be turn on.

"Welcome to Crystal Agent Company," they were being greet. The lamps turn on, and there's this lady, "It's such an honored to have three of you here," the lady bowed. "Such a pleasure, Miss Jina," they all bowed. Jina brought them to the exact room, all the agents and spies greet them, they exchanged their hellos with each other.

G.Na walked off with them to the monitoring room, the guns room, swords room, clothes room and also the secret room. There were a lot of people training, Hyo In were quite surprised. Mino looked at them and asked, "So, what's the new task?"

"First, let go to the meeting room. The others could be waiting already,"Jina said. They all walked to the meeting room, when they entered all of their colleagues stood up and bowed. "Everyone, this is Agent Hyo, Agent Mino and Agent Jae." Jina introduced.

"Welcome back Masters," all of them greet happily. "We have Agent Min, Agent Jaebum, Agent Jong, Agent Hyuna, Agent Jieun, Agent Howon and Agent Seolhyun," Jina introduced the other agents. Mino looked at Seolhyun and widened his eyes, "Y-you're an agent too?!" Seolhyun laughed and nodded, "Yes I am Master."

All of them took their seats.

"Let's began with our new action."