Tease

Confession

I always smiling but you are the reason behind those smiling face.

 

"BOO!" he screamed as soon as he being near beside the other and Jinyoung can see the other were jumping slightly at the sudden attack.

He can't help but to chuckle and keep grinning even though the elder were giving him some cold glare which he found it's cute since he knew the other half jokingly when he do that.

"What were you doing, Park Jinyoung?" Jaebum asked before went back to his phone, were texting to his mother about their daily life these passed fews days since he can't call her in this busy time.

Jinyoung like it when the other called him by his full name, didn't matter if the other were angry at him or not as long as he get to hear his name coming out from the leader's voice.

"Nothing. Just want to remind my old leader about the practice we will have after this, " he say half joking and quickily sit far from the other when he saw the leader were raising his fist.

Of course, the leader will not hit him really hard or anything but it sure hurt when you being hit by something or rather a fist.

"I know that, you silly. Just tell the others to get ready and I will be right there," the leader hissed slightly in anger towards him but still ruffling Jinyoung's hair when he's on his way to change his clothes and get ready for their practice for that day.

That sure make Jinyoung froze in his place for a few minutes as he try to calm his racing heart. It sure that Jaebum always do that as an affection from himself towards the members, but Jinyoung sure can't keep with it no matter how many times Jaebum does that.

"Yah! Didn't I told you to make sure the other get ready? I never say you can stay freezing and do nothing, didnt I?" 

Jinyoung sure he saw those playful smirk on the leader's face and the teasing tone in his voice, like knew what the other were thinking.

"O-oh..They a-already went to the practice room before I called you," he keep cursing in his head for stutters like that in front of the leader. Now his playful facade slowly fall and it seem like the other is the one who will more now.

Jinyoung can felt his face slowly turn red before quickily stand up and went to peck the leader's cheeks so that he can make sure the other didn't try to make his facade fall completely.

"You sure like to kiss people, don't you? Especially me, huh?" Jinyoung can hear those playful tone again and without he even get to run away like he always do, the elder grab his wrist and pull him closer.

"Seem like I already get use to it now, huh?" Jinyoung sure feel completely lost at the other's reaction since Jaebum didn't even care to throw a tanthrum like he always do before.

"Just remember that you will get the same if you do it again and I'm sure you will be happy to receive it ,right?" he can see the other mouth curve slightly upright, smirking as stared straight into his own eyes.

Without he can replied, Jinyoung can felt something moist on his nose and his completely froze at the sudden action that being done by Im Jaebum, his hot-tempered leader.

"Now now, let's go and not making the others waiting for us, should we?" Jaebum's whispers before snickered as he walks away leaving Jinyoung motionless in the middle of the living room.

Jinyoung keep blinking his eyes and feel slightly light head at the situation he were having just now.How could he's not when Im Jaebum the one who rarely show his affection through skinship were kissing his nose?

'MY FREAKING NOSE!'

'Did he knew?' that thought make he snapped from his current position and stared at the figure who were still waiting for him patiently atbthe door.

"Park Jinyoung! Will you hurry up?" the leader stared at him back when realized that the other were staring at him too.

"What?"

"No nothing. I'm coming!" he shake the thought he were having and went at the side of the leader before make their way towards the practice room after make sure the door already been locked.

'No. I'm sure he didn't know...'

 


 

 

a/n: whoa! that's sure a lot subscribers for me! thank you, guys for subscribing to my story! really hope you guys enjoyed it and here another short update for you guys..this story might turned into a chaptered one but let see how it goes, kay? Thank you again for the lovely comments!^_^./