Prologue

Confession

How I wish I can make you belong to me in a second? Forever... belong to me.

 

Those movement, the way he talks, the way he walks, the way his gaze turn wildly whenever he want people to listen or do what he want them to do and mostly the way how his voice sing inside of his mind.

Jinyoung didn't knew how but this guy who were standing proudly tall in front of him never fail to amuse him in everything that he do.

People respect the other and that include Jinyoung as it's also one of the charisma that this guy has until Jinyoung fall for him.

Yes, you guys hear it right and perfectly. Park Jinyoung, one of the members of the new group name Got7 fall in love with one of s.

It's can be something surprised but in the same time, it might be not since most of the people around them, the close one only, knew that he has some kind of feelings towards the other person.

It's not that hard to tell since he has a crush on that certain someone for a few years already. It's happened after a few times they spent their time together after being a trainees.

It just happens without even Jinyoung can stop it. Those feelings become mutual within a few seconds and when he already realized it, it's too late for this young man to stop the feeling that he shouldn't have for his own member.

"Yah! I told you to get ready, didn't I? Bambam! Yugyeom! Please guys! Don't playing around will you?" those yelling  that come from the leader of Got7 sure make him awake for his deep thought.

Only that moment, Jinyoung realized he were staring at the other for who knows how long he been doing that already.

"Just ten minutes, good job! One of the fastest record you awake from your deep 'slumber' for him," come a husky voice which just right beside him.

Jinyoung glanced at the presence with an annyoing look as embarassed he fet caught again by 'him'.

"Oh, just shut up will you, Jackson Wang?" he barked silently before bite the other's arm when Jackson were resting his arm on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Yah!!! What was that for you meanie bastard?!" Jackson glare at Jinyoung while trying hard not to punch the other in his face if only their leader didn't tell him, actually shout at him to get ready for their comeback stage.

Jinyoung happily stick his tongue out at Jackson who were still grumble with what he were doing just now bit still do what the leader told him.

Jinyoung were having his dance ceremony when someone stand close in front of him that he have to lool up and try not to get a heart attack when saw how close that 'someone' with him.

"And you...don't you think you should get ready just like the others?" Jinyoung can sense an annoying tone in the other tone but somehow it's softer than how the way this guy talking with their others member.

Without thinking much, Jinyoung pecked the other nose before jumped in his seat and get up without let rhe other react to what he had done before.

"PARK JINYOUNG!!!" he can hear the other screaming when he's outside of the changing room and can't help but to laugh at the other reaction.

Sure, he had done a lot to the other members and that also include that someone special too. They will thought he were joking around since Jinyoung love show his own way of affection. But, he still felt his heaet beat crazily wheb he done it to him, Im Jaebum the leader of Got7.

"Seem like I really should tell him about this sooner. Damn heart! Why you keep doing something that I never told you?" he mumbled while went to the other changing room so that he get to change his outfit and get ready like his leader say.

And ohh! Those smile never leave from his face until he totally ready for their comeback stage for that day.

 

 


 

 

 

a/n: a short chapter as a starter~ will give you guys more and hope you guys can wait for it? Thank you!^_^./