Sleep

Confession

No matter how hard I try to restrain this feelings, it's always there waiting for you to return it back.

 

No matter how hard he try to sleep that night, it just won't work. This didn't happen once since it has happen before too. Just, not as usual as before.

Tonight just being one of those night where he need someone by his side until he's fallen asleep. Jinyoung also sure that person he need at the moment must be asleep since the time already passed two in the morning.

"Stupid..."he whispered while sighing and trying to change his sleeping position, in hope he can fall asleep soon.

"Seriously?" with that, he get up straight from his bed and leave the room being empty as he went out to the kitchen. Try to make some drink for himself, still in hope that he can fall asleep after that.

Jinyoung didn't like the feeling being alone since it always make him felt lonely and maybe slightly depressed? Another reason why he like being clingy towrds s, mostly Jaebum.

At the mention of that certain name, Jinyoung can't help but to smile widely when remember that his leader being affectionly towards him these few days.

The other might saw it as a slight touch or friendly hugs moment between a friends but for Jinyoung, that kind of gesture make him feel special. 

Just a few words of compliments from the leader also make Jinyoung felt happy and he knew that he were smiling too much until it hurts his own mouth.

"What should I give him tomorrow?" he mumbled while thinking hard about a small 'gif' or rather a sticky note which contain his feelings towards the leader. It's been a few weeks that Jaebum keep getting a love letter from his 'secret admired'.

It's not that fancy, just a small note that being typed with a plain style of writting. Even it look so plain to others, Jaebum will always smile silently while reading it before keep it in a box that he prepared special for the notes.

Jinyoung had saw it and asked the leader about it, act like it's not his doing but Jaebum never tell him. He always get,

"Why would I tell you?"

or

"Only me can know..if you want to know just wait."

Sometimes, the replied he got from the leader always make him confused but just keep it to himself since the most important things is that he knew the leader is so happy getting those notes every days.

"What were you doing, Jr?"

Those sudden called make him choked on his drinks before wipe his mouth clean and quickly turn towards the one who calling his name just now.

"Yah! Can't you knocked or make any sound when you are appeared? I could get a heart attack, you know?" instead being flustered, Jinyoung slightly glared at the other while keep coughing.

He still trying to calm himself when the other suddenly come close and patted his back softly.

"Sorry, Jinyoung-ahh. I just worried that you still awake at this time," Jinyoung didn't say anything and just look away, now he is flustered when the leader suddenly too close to him.

"I could say the same to you too. Why you still awake, Jaebum?"

 


 

 

a/n:  hey guys!^^ another short update and hope you guys still enjoyed it! don't forget to comment what were you thinking about this story, kay? Thanks again to those who were subscribing to my story!!!!^_^./