Two

Confession

I miss you even though we are close. Mind tell me what should I do now?

 

"Nothing really, I hear something and saw you were in the kitchen. Why? I can't be here with you?" oh how's that sound a little wrong in Jinyoung's ears?

It might be something normal for people to say but when Jaebum say 'can't be here with you?' that sure make him become more flustered than he should ever had.

Sometimes he wonders, how did the leader make him blush at every little things he do to him. He just hope that he didn't get any heart attack or whatsoever just because the leader keep making him felt something funny in his stomach.

"Of course you can. I never say you can't though," he mumbled while playing with the mug that he's being holding from the start. 

Just as he want to take another sip from the drink, Jaebum already snatched his mug and drink the water himself.

"You should share it with me when you make something good, you know," that's the only words that coming from Jaebum when Jinyoung keep staring at him without saying anything.

Again, with that look of the leader, Jinyoung look away but still trying to take his drinks back from the other which only end up holding the leader's wrist when he fail to get his drinks back.

"Yah! At least don't finish it by yourself, you silly!" he almost whispered since afraid other members will awake and disturb his moment with the leader.

Mostly the one who name is Jackson. He just can't be with that guy. There always be something for them to fight about or anything. He knows it just a silly things but can't help but to play along with Jackson whenever they have a talk with each other.

"Nah~ I already finish it already and let's go sleep now. I'm sleepy," Jaebum washed the mug before pulled clueless Jinyoung with him without another words.

"H-hey..Where are you want to bring me, huh?"Jinyoung just stare at Jaebum without realized that they were in his room.

"Your room? Sleep? It's almost three and we still have a practice for tomorrow, you know," Jaebum just pulled the other to lay on Jinyoung's bed without any emotion show on his face as he also slide inside the blanket with the other.

Jinyoung still stared at him like Jaebum had done something really bad which it is. Just, it's not that bad since he enjoyed being close like that with the leader.

"And mind telling me why you laying on my bed with me?"he slightly jumped when feel the other's arms being wrapped around his waist and the other's breath near his neck didn't even do any justice for him.

"You can't sleep, right? I'm helping you right now. Just sleep will you?" he can feel the other already close his eyes and were in his way to fall asleep completely.

'How can I sleep like this, you idiot!?' he want to scream that words badly but just let it be in his mind and give up with whatever the other trying to do at the moment.

Jinyoung's close his eyes. Those soothing and warm feeling coming from the other sure make him felt sleepy too. Seem like it's the right choice for him to get up in the two o'clock in the morning since he get to spend more time with the leader. Also, end up sleeping with the other too.

"Good night," that's last words he hear from the leader before he completely out of it and the darkness take over him.

 


 

a/n: again! another short chapter~^_^./ seriously! I want to thank you for subscribing this story! really grateful for that! ywy