Last Scene?

Let Me Know?

 

“Hyung, do I have another schedule after filming today??”, V shouted from his bedroom.

“Yes, an interview at 7 pm I guess”, the manager said. “With all the members”.

“Mwo? When will the filming end?”, he asked.

“Probably 4 pm”, the manager said again. “Oh and do you know that the filming is cut to two days?”.

“What..? No”, V said a little bit surprised. “Why?”.

“Because it turns out that it can be done in two days”, the manager shrugged.

“Aahh I thought something went wrong”, V said.

 

**

 

Today, you’ll be filming scene 2 and 3. The filming cut to two days because it turned out that it can be done in just two days, you felt disappointed of course, since this is the last day you’ll be working with V. After some times feeling uneasy, you thought about making something special for today so that he’ll be memorizing these times you’ve been working together. But you couldn’t think of anything. Originally, you want to cook or something like that but, you feel like it’s too common. So you thought about making him a short comic about you and him.

You’ve finished making it at 7 am, which is an hour before you have to go to the filming. You felt so relieved and so thankful because you have a talent to draw and making stories. You sighed in relieved when you finished it and stood up.

“Thank you for all of you for supporting me”, you said to your room.

You bowed down to every corner of your room. You were strange, but you won’t care. Yuna who was still sleeping got disturbed and reached for the closest thing that she can threw. She found a teddy bear and threw it to you.

“Yah”, you said. You took the teddy bear and pushed it to her face before leaving for shower.

 

**

 

“Alright everyone since the filming cut short, today is the last day. So let’s work fast so the filming don’t disturb the other schedule okay?”, the director said.

“Ne!”, All of the crew and actors said. With that you went to the make up room.

“You know that this is the last day of the filming right?”, V sat next to you. He has done the make up.

“Mmm”, you said as your lips being put on a lip tint. He chuckled.

“I have something for you”, you said as the make up artist had done and now the stylist was tying your hair into a ponytail.

“What?”, he asked.

“Something in my bag”, you pointed to it with your eyes through the mirror. “It’s a book, you can take it if you want”.

“Is that okay?”, V hesitated because a bag is a private thing.

“It’s okay”, you shrugged. You were so care free and there’s just a few things that bothered your privacy.

V slowly stood up and walked to the sofa where your bag was. He hesitated again.

“Is this really okay?”, he asked again.

“Yeah”, you said. “Except you take a few money from my purse, then it is not okay”, you said.

“Even if you open my purse just too see through it it’s okay with me”, you added.

V just raised his eyebrows, grinning while shaking his head. Things about you just excites him more, your weird personality attract him in a way he doesn’t think of.

He searched in your bag and immediately found it because it was well, a book. It’s easy to find. But he took a peek a little of what’s in your bag. Marc Jacob’s Daisy perfume, a pastel purse, a glasses case, make up pouch, comb, earphone, and other little things. He was a little bit surprised because your personal belonging seemed ‘normal’ compared to your personality. V smiled to himself, feeling that he just knew more about you, he somewhat felt happy because you have that girly side of you.

“This one?”, V raised it and you looked from the mirror.

“Yes”, you said as you looked from the mirror.

“THE LION AND THE RACCOON”, V read the title and laughed. On the cover there was a chibi drawing of him and you. He wears a lion costume while you a raccoon.

You smiled, you were about to say anything when the crew told you to get ready on the set.

“Let’s go”, you said.

“Oh okay”, V said still looking to the cover and finally got up.

 

**

 

You were wearing jeans with white shirt and white sneakers while V was wearing jeans, t-shirt, blazer and sneakers. You were going to shoot a short scene.

“Get ready to the position”, the director said.

You took a seat inside of a class in one college while V stood outside, behind your class.

“Ready? Ok, action!”, the director said.

This scene will begin on Chanhyuk’s rap part. V walked an the hallway, looked to his left, he accidentally saw you on the class through the window. He stopped and faced the window to stared at you who was doing tasks.

On the MV, this is when the happy moments of the flashback appear, V stared at you and suddenly remembers the time when you two still together.

When Chanhyuk’s part is almost over, the flashback is over and will showed that you were collecting you task to the teacher and V who was just snapped back to reality was surprised. You got out from the class and looked confusedly at V’s back who’s ran away.

“Cut! Let’s repeat this scene”, the director said. “V don’t look like you’re just looking at her, but try to show that you’re looking at her fondly and sadly remembering those days you two were still together”.

“Ah yes, I’m sorry”, he bowed.

V looked at you from the window and waved, mouthing strange things and making silly faces. You replied him as you understand. You two were talking about the director with miming. You two laughed as waiting for the filming to be start. There was several cuts for this scene, either it was because the technical problem or V acted like a statue in front of the window.

There was even a time when he suddenly ran and open the class’s door, shouted “YOUNGJI-YAH LET’S PLAY!!”, and all of the people laughed.

“Finally!”, the director said. “Let’s move on to another scene!!”.

With that word, you got changed. You changed into a skirt and sweaters while V into jacket, t-shirt, and jeans. You’ll shoot the scene at Suhyun’s bridge part.

“Namaneul barabodeon neoui kkamannun
 hyanggiroun sumeul dameun neoui ko
 saranghae saranghae
naege soksagideon geu ipsureul nan…”

“Aah I really like that part”, you said as you finished sang.

V was a amazed upon hearing your beautiful voice live. All this time he only hear your voice from backstage or TV and there was a loud MR.

“Kaja”, you said.

 

**

 

This scene is showed at you and V were walking at the same time side-by-side but separated by a wall.  You were walking to the corner of the wall and if you two turned at the same time, you would run into each other. You two were walking as Suhyun’s  part began. As you two reach the corner, you both stopped, so you don’t get to meet each other. Then, at the same time, you turned back while V turned to your side of the wall, shocked to see you there, but only your back since you were walking away. He stepped forward then stopped. Suddenly he kneeled, “Youngji-yah…..don’go….”, he clutched his chest.

Everyone burst in laughter including you. “YAH YAH! CUT!”, the director shouted but laughed as well. V always lighted the atmosphere of the filming.

“Pabo ya…what are you doing??”, you asked, and he just grinned. But that makes your heart stops.

“Alright, do it seriously this time V-shhi”, the director said. “ACTION!”.

You two were repeating the scene, but this time when V stepped forward and stopped, there was  nothing. The camera then shoot your face, you stopped, hesitated and looked back. But V wasn’t there. He already left and doesn’t catch you.

“CUT! Goood!!”, let’s move on to the final scene!!.

 

**