And the story begins...

Let Me Know?

 

“and lastly thank you so much for all of our fans, SARANGHAEYO!!!”, Yuna said.

 

***

 

It was like three months ago, your group received your first trophy since your debut 1,5 year ago. It feels like dream since many of the rookies haven’t receive their fist trophy. CUBE gives your group a break time since all of you have been working hard all this time.

You were watching Mcountdown, remembering how it feels to win. “Nugu ttaemune?”, you heard Rap Monster voice on TV and you snapped back to reality. “aah…this is their follow up song right? I’ve seen the mv”, you said to yourself.

“It’s when that girl hugged V at the end…tsk”, you muttered.

Being in a girlgroup don’t stop you to become a fangirl, so do your friends. You debuted before BTS, indeed, but you and your friends admired them when they debuted. Your favorite member is J-Hope, before you turned to Jungkook, and now it’s V. Well, you know, bias ruiner. But you felt this strange thing about V though. You felt that when you met him at the first time, and that was the time when you changed your bias to V.

Thinking about V and upon seeing him in the TV, you remembered again the day your group received trophy.

*flashback*

Your group went backstage after the announcement. You were going to the make up room to collect your belongings before going back to the dorm. All of you met V and Jin, probably playing around making videos. They saw you and immediately bowed and said congratulation.

“Congratulations!”, V said to all of you, actually. But his eyes accidentally met yours and he grinned. That special grin of his. You couldn’t stop thinking about that and you strangely attached to him. Finally, he became your bias.

“Maybe something bad will happen to you because of him”, Yoonbi said while eating fried chicken. You told your friends about the feelings.

“Maybe he’s your long lost brother”, Yuna said while watching TV.

“Yah, I told you I’m the only child”, you said. “Stop saying that joke just because our family name is Kim. I know we can’t be together”.

“Well I just said maybe”, she shrugged.

“Hey! But it could be that we’re destined together so I don’t have to change my family name after I marry him”, you smiled playfully.

“Yah!”, Yoonbi threw a chopstick to your head.

“Yah It hurts!”, you glared at her while your head.

“But maybe it’s love”, Minhwa said all of sudden.

Yoonbi chocked and laughed. “Love??? Tsk…this kid”.

*End of the flashback*

You just laughed a little that time, but as the time goes, you can’t stop thinking how it’ll be nice if you can get closer to him. But, before you could think any further, you can imagine how sesaeng fans will attack you if you get closer to him.

Your manager suddenly went in, and you automatically turned to him.

“Where’s the other?”, he asked.

“Yoonbi is sleeping, Yuna and Minhwa are buying ice cream”, you said.

“Then what’s in your hand?”, he raised his eyebrow.

“I won a competition on reaching the fridge first and grab this precious last bowl of ice cream”, you said.

He opened his mouth to protest, but closed it again. You smirked.

“Well, you should call Yoonbi and Yuna ‘unnie’ since they’re older than you”, he said.

“But they’re okay with it”, you said. “We’re awkward if we have to called it that way”.

“Well all of you are Korean”, he said.

“Who spent most of our life overseas”, you said again.

“Aigoo whatever”, he said and sat beside you. “By the way, you know I was meeting the CEO right? There’s something we have to talk about. But I think we’ll talk about it later”, he stood up.

“When is later?”, you asked.

“Dinner. I’m going to bed now, bye”, he scratch his head and went away.

“What’s for dinner?”, you half-shouted to him.

“Anything on the fridge”, he shouted back.

“There’s nothing in the fridge except eggs”, you sulked.

 

**

 

“What’s the thing you need to tell us oppa”, you asked without paying much attention.

“Well, we have to be prepared for your next comeback next month”, he said. “And…”, he took a sip of his glass.

“You have an offer to play in a mv with V”, he said without paying attention only to his bowl. “If he choose to accept it”.

“WHO?”, you asked for explanation.

“You”, he said.

“Who ‘you’?”, you asked impatiently.

“You, Kim Youngji”, he said pointed at you with his chin and continue eating.

Your members started laughing because they know what’s going on. “Me?”, you pointed to yourself.

“Yah, just pray that he received that offer”, Yoonbi laughed.

“Why don’t you ask me first if I want it or not?”, you asked.

“Are you kidding me?”, Yuna said.

“What?”, you raised your brows.

“Pabo”, your manager said. “Now I ask you, do you have any answers rather than accepting it?”.

 

 

***

 

“As you know we’re very busy right now”, BTS manager said.

“I’m going to dead”, Rapmon said.

“I know, but V you have an offer from the CEO”, he said.

“Me?”, V asked. “Not Jungkook?”, he asked playfully. Jungkook just grinned, shook his head.

“You”, the manager said.

“To?”, V asked again.

“Play in a music video”, he said.

“Of…? What song?”, V asked.

“Eyes, Nose, Lips”, he said, “The one which covered by AKMU”.

“With…? Aish hyung can’t you say it completely?!”, V asked.

“Daisy’s Youngji”, he said.

“Mwo?!”, J-Hope shocked. “Yah he’s mine”, he said to V. “Hyung can I replace V pleaaaase???”.

“The offer is for me hyung”, V said arrogantly. V smiled happily, it’s not like he’s fond of you but the thought of working with a member of girlgroup makes him happy. Well, he’s a man though.

“But she’s my favorite member…”, J-Hope said.

“I like her too”, V shrugged.

“Since when?!!”, J-Hope heated. “I thought you said Heo Youngji is cuter than my Kim Youngji!”, he said.

“I never said she isn’t cute”, V said lightly.

“But..but..”, J-Hope said.

“Well Taehyung, do you want to accept it or not?”, the manager asked.

“Sure”, V said.

“NOOOOO…”, J-hope said dramatically.

 

 

****

 

 

Hope you like it!! I'm trying my best to proceed the next chapters, thank you!!