Hi there Taehyung!

Let Me Know?

 

“Today we’ll discussed the making of the music video”, the producer said. “Well, let’s not too tensed, have all of you know each other?”.

“Ne..”, all of the meeting participants said.

“Well, this is Lee Chanhyuk and Lee Suhyun”, he said and they nodded.

“This is Kim Youngji”, you nodded. “And this is Kim Taehyung or V”. You looked at him and he nodded.

“Well as we know that Youngji-sshi and V-sshi will be starring at AKMU music video”, he said. “We’ll know from Jaehyun-sshi for the plot”.

“Well for the plot…”, Jaehyun explained the plot and all of you listened to it well.

“Are you guys understand?”, he asked and all of you nodded. “Do you agree?”, he asked to AKMU.

“Yes, I think It’s gonna be a pretty MV”, Suhyun said.

“Same with me”, Chanhyuk shrugged.

“Well any problem, Youngji?”, he asked you.

“I think no”, you said. ‘Problem?! Are you kidding me?!’ you said to yourself. The thought of working closely to V makes your heart warm.

“V?”, he asked and you turned your head to him.

“No”, he said. You breathe.

“Well then, the filming will start next week. As for the schedule and other details will be sent to the managers”, he said.

The meeting is over and  you stood up. Bowed to all of them, and proceed to go out from the room when V blocked your way.

“I hope we can work together well”, he bowed.

You shocked, but maintain to respond him. “Me too”, you bowed.

“Well, I know your name, I suggest you know mine too?”, V asked.

“I guess…?”, you said playfully but V seemed taking it a bit serious.

“You sure..? They called me several times back then”, he said.

“Yeah….but I forgot..I just know that you’re in a group called…B..B..”, you continue to mess with him.

“BTS”, he said.

“Yes BTS!”, you said.

“We met several times at the backstage…..don’t you rem..ah let me introduce myself then”, he said.

You laughed, “I’m just kidding. Of course I know you, V, Kim Taehyung, from BTS, the most popular rookie boyband this year”, you grinned.

“Ah..you”, he grinned and shook his head.

“Can we continue this conversation outside?”, your manager said. “You two blocking the way out”.

“Oh?”, you said embarrassed and quickly went out.

“So, you think BTS is the most popular rookie?”, V asked while walking.

“Mmm yes, you know your popularity is unbelievable”, you said honestly. “I am myself and my group is your fangirl”.

“Really?”, he asked excitedly.

“Yes”, you nodded.

“Who’s your favorite member?”, he asked.

“You”, you said lightly.

“Me?”, he pointed to himself, a little bit shocked. “Waah J-hope hyung will be sad”.

“What’s with J-hope?”, you asked.

“He’s a fan of you”, he said.

“Me?”, you said amused. “He used to be my favorite member though”, you shrugged. “By the way I’ve seen Jimin-sshi and J-hope-sshi dance to my song”.

“Yeah”, he grinned. “I can too, a little”, he said and he spontaneously dance to your song.

You laughed at how silly he is, “Well, you should’ve join my group I guess”.

“Can’t you see I’m a man?”, he said and acting cool.

“I guess”, you said.

“What do you like in me?”, he asked.

“Sorry?”, you surprised at his question.

“I mean you said I’m your favorite member, well..”, he scratched his head, a little bit embarrassed.

“Aaah..”, you said. “Mmmm, your 4D-ness, your looks, your deep voice…”, you said all of it honestly.

V felt his cheeks burning, “Really?”.

“Yeah”, you shrugged.

Both of you reached your car, and you bid goodbye to him. As you got in the car, you drown your face on your palm. Your face went really red. You were happy, too happy. You wondered why you can maintain to behave normally without being shy or something around him.

V is a little bit flustered about you. Like, he didn’t predict that you’ll be that kind of girl. You seemed fun and honest, he likes that about you. You just…different. Little bit in his heart, you’re starting to take his interest.

 

***

 

“Yah, how is it?”, J-hope asked.

“She’s really cool”, V said, “She’s not like what I thought at all”.

“Mwo? Like what?”, J-hope asked impatiently.

“Like I said she’s cool, honest, funny…I think I change my mind”, V said. “I think she’s cuter than Heo Youngji”.

“MWO?! This little…come here yah!”, J-hope said and chased V.

“Well..I don’t blame him though, I’ve talked to her several times and she seemed cool”, Rap Monster said.

“You talked to her hyung?”, Jimin asked.

“Yes..”, he answered

“How come you never told us?!”, Jimin asked.

“Should I tell you…?”, Rap Monster asked confused.

“Well you talking to a pretty member of a girlgroup..”, Jin said.

“What are you talking with her hyung?”, Jimin asked.

“At first we just greet each other then she praised our music, I praised hers too and it goes on to our opinion on each other music”, Rap monster said, “She said what’s good and what’s lacking on us without doubt, and she said it smartly so I don’t get offended”.

“Waah…really hyung? You talked to a member of a girlgroup that long and you don’t even tell us???”, Jimin protested.

“Well at least I said her points on our evaluations!”, Ram Monster said.

“But you don’t tell us where is it come from!”, Jimin said.

“Well…I don’t think it is that necessary….”, Rap Monster said.

“J-hope hyung will be crazy if he knows”, Jungkook said.

“Yeah, since he doesn’t change much after that evaluation”, Jimin said.

“Should I tell him then where does the critics came from?”, Rap Monster asked.

“Tell me what?”, J-hope asked while grabbing V’s shirt.

“You don’t like her hyung? I mean from what V and you said, she seems like your type”, Jimin asked.

“She doesn’t wear red converse high top”, he shrugged.

“Really?”, Jin rolled his eyes.

“Yah..no one answer me”, J-hope sat beside Jimin.

“Answer you of what question?”, Rap monster asked.

“Something about telling me things”, J-hope said.

“Well that’s……”.

 

***

 

“How’s the meeting with your brother?”, Yoonbi asked.

“Yah….”, you glared at her and he grinned. “He talked to me….I mean he started the conversation first”.

“Well…aren’t that a good thing?”, Yuna asked.

“Mmmm indeed, I nearly died”, you said.

“Inside?”, Yuna chuckled. “Because you never lose your control on how you behave in front of people, including your crush”.

“Remember that time when she crushed on a cute minimarket cashier?”, Yoonbi asked.

“Aaah…yes back then when we still a trainee”, Yuna said. “She just said her opinion about him and made him blush”.

“Yeah..but he disappeared”, you shrugged, “Maybe he’s afraid of me”.

“He moved to Yongin”, Minhwa said. “I overheard the other cashier talked “.

“Well…too bad”, you said.

“How do you feel upon meeting V again next week?”, Minhwa asked.

“I can’t wait”, you said. “It feels good”.

“Only that?”, Minhwa asked.

“Yeah..why?”, you asked.

“Probably you only admired him as an idol”, she shrugged.

“I don’t remember when she starts to act like a love experts”, Yuna said flustered.

‘Do I?’ you silently though to yourself.

 

***