Final

Alone 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Irene left, Wendy was alone again. Feeling lonely, she decided to just play games on her phone. She has a phone, but she doesn't really like to text or call. So, she always bring it with her just in case. 


She was about to beat her current high score when the door suddenly opened. 


A man entered and clasped shut. 


"Ssh. Be quiet. Or else..." 


Of course Wendy will be quiet. 


The doctors and nurses didn't suspect a thing because the man told them that they will just stroll in the hospital's park. The man also threatened Wendy that if she tried to make a scene, something bad will happen to Irene. And of course, our Wendy doesn't want that. So, she obeyed and followed him outside. 


"Hahaha. That was a piece of cake." the man confidently said. 


"Good job, dude." 


"Of course. What do you expect from me?" the man conceitedly stated while pointing at himself. 


While they were having their conversation, Wendy was already planning different methods to escape, but unfortunately and as of now, there was no means of escape. 


They have guns and weapons while Wendy only has her phone. Wait.. Wendy's phone. 


Then an idea hit her. Real hard. 

-


"Irene! What happened?" Jessica's voice boomed in their house. 


Irene was pacing back and forth and was looking so disoriented. 


"What took you guys so long? I'm starting to get crazy while waiting for you." Irene stared at Jessica hard. 


"There's traffic. We're sorry." Tiffany answered for them. 


"What happened to Wendy?" Jessica nervously asked. 


"The h-hospital called and t-told m-me that W-Wendy got k-kidnapped." Irene stuttered, her tears about to fall from her eyes. 


"How is that possible?! And why?!" Tiffany shrieked. 


"I don't know, Unnie. I'm sorry I failed. I'm s-sorry." Irene was sobbing now. Tiffany hugged her and whispered, "It's okay. It's not your fault." 


"B-but I did not protect her! I'm a failure." Irene's sobs became louder. 


"What do we do now? We don't really know how to find her." Jessica, the only calm person, asked. 


"I'll call the police." Tiffany offered and disappeared somewhere in the kitchen. 


A sudden ring of a phone was heard. 


"Irene! Answer your phone!" Jessica yelled at her unresponsive cousin and went to her girlfriend who was fuming on the phone. 

 

Incoming call 
Wendy<3

 

With trembling hands, Irene pressed the answer button. 


"H-hello?" Irene managed to croak out. Her stomach was feeling queasy. What the heck is happening? Why is Wendy calling her? She never calls...


"H-help." a very small and weary voice was heard. 


"Wendy?! What happened?! Where are you? Tell me!" Irene screamed loudly, even the neighbors can hear her. 


Tiffany and Jessica immediately ran to the girl. Looks of shock can be seen on their faces. 


"P-please, it h-hurts..." a pained voice... A cough followed. 


"WENDY! Tell me where the heck are you!" 


"I-Ice c-cream.." and the line went off. 


"Was that?" 


Tiffany never got the answer because Irene ran like a madman. She gathered every strength she had. Every ounce of energy, she used all of it. 


'Wendy, please be safe. I'm almost there.' 


And what she saw crashed her heart. 

-


They brought her to an abandoned place. The place reeks of alcohol, cigarettes and many many more. 


"She's here, Taec." 


A tall man with big ears turned around. 


"Oh, hello there!" he smiled creepily at Wendy. 


Wendy glared menacingly at him. 


"Ohoho. Feisty, eh? That's what I like." Taecyeon approached Wendy and held her arms. 


"Finally. I've been waiting for this." he smirked and shouted, "Tie her up and do whatever. Bring her to me tomorrow morning.. Alive. I'm off." he waved and stomped to the door. 


"Aye aye, sir." Nichkhun and Wooyoung saluted. 


"Adios, Son Seungwan." Wendy shivered at the mention of her name. 


'Why does he know my real name?' Wendy thought. She was shocked beyond belief. Just who is this guy?


"Hey, pretty girl~ wanna have some fun?" Nichkhun wiggled his eyebrows up and down and come near Wendy's chair. 


"Ey. Are you crazy? She can't talk. Just do it, pal. She'll like it." Wooyoung patted him at the back then went somewhere, "I'm off. Bye, bro." 


Nichkhun nodded and shooed him off. 


Nichkhun smirked and approached Wendy. He stopped when he can feel the girl's breath on his lips. He then traced Wendy's jawline. Then he traced her lips. 


"Hm. So soft. I wonder how will those lips feel on top of mine?" Nichkhun started to lean in when Wendy spitted on him. 


"What the is that?!" he wiped hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter