001

Alone 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN:
Before reading this, I suggest that you read Alone first. If you're done reading, then go. The moment you've all been waiting for has come. 
-


It's been years since Wendy left Korea. It has also been years since she last uttered a word. She has also gotten even more skinnier and paler. Her health was deteriorating and one can definitely see her sunken cheeks and lifeless eyes. 


No one can't deny that this girl is suffering. From what? That, they don't know. 


Ever since 'that' happened, she stopped talking and eating altogether. No one really knows what had happened since the girl won't even open her very dry and chapped lips. Her body feels limp and you can tell that she's feeling weak. 


"Hey, Wendy! I miss you~"


A very bubbly girl hugged her fragile body lightly, but firmly. 


"Your Fany Unnie misses you! How are you? Are you feeling better now?" 


Wendy stared at Tiffany and tried hard to give her a somewhat crooked smile. 


"Let's go out and breath some fresh air. You've been in this hospital bed for what seemed like ages! When was the last time you went out, huh?" Tiffany kept on talking while assisting Wendy to the wheel chair. 


"We don't want you to miss this nice weather, right? Lessgo!" 


And so they went to the hospital's amusement park. They chatted happily.. Oops. I mean, Tiffany chatted happily while Wendy just stared at the sceneries around her. 


It feels nice to be out here. It's been so long since I last went out. Wendy thought to herself. 


"Hey, sissy. Are you hungry?" 


Wendy shook her head. She really doesn't want to eat. Her body, although weak and limp, doesn't want to. 


"Seriously, Wen. You have to eat. Look at you. You're so thin now. I can almost see the skeleton in your body." 


"..."


"Aish. Still not talking?" 


Tiffany sat beside Wendy and examined her face. She then stared at the other patients that are playing in the park. 


"Y'know what? I really miss my younger sister. I miss her voice and her laughs. Even though she's annoying at times, I really miss Wendy." 


Wendy stared at Tiffany. 


Why is she talking like I'm not here? She thought. 


"Now, don't get me wrong. I know you're here, but you're not you. I don't really know what happened, but I hope that someday, you will tell me. You will tell us. Because we're really worried about you. We really are." 


Wendy immediately stared at the sky, successfully stopping the lone tear that was about to fall from her eye. 


"Wen, I'm just here, okay? Whenever you're ready, you can tell me anytime. Even if I'm on a date with Jessi, I'll go to you immediately. I'm here. Always remember that." Tiffany ended her speech and embraced Wendy softly. 


Wendy was touched. She really wanted to tell her Unnie how she felt, but she can't break her promise. Her promise to that one girl that she won't hear her voice ever again. 


"Now, I'm getting dramatic again. You wanna go back now?" 


Wendy shook her head. 


"Okay." Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter