003

Alone 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Wen, sorry I'm kinda late. Sica Unnie asked me to do something." Irene sheepishly grinned and scratched the back of her head. Her face still kinda aghast and traumatized. 


Wendy curiously stared at her and nodded. 


Wendy has gotten better now. With the help of Irene, of course. She's slowly starting to eat foods, the old bubbly Wendy was starting to come back and they couldn't be happier. 


"Heh. Just don't ask me what, okay? It's too nightmaric. Wait, is there even a word?" Irene face-palmed her face. 


Wendy, of course didn't reply. She stared hard at Irene with the look, "You have to tell me." 


Irene gulped. 


"It's.. Uhm, Unnie forced the living daylights out of me. She asked me to eat chicken, for crying out loud. A damn chicken!" Irene shuddered at the thought of what happened earlier. 


Wendy covered with her hands and silently laughed. Is that possible, you asked? Of course, it's Wendy we're talking about here. Nothing is impossible. 


"Hey! It's not funny." Irene pouted. 


Wendy stood up and pinched her cheeks. 


"What was that for?" 


Wendy shook her head and went back to her bed. 


"Oh. By the way, I have good news!" 


Wendy's ears immediately perked up at the enthusiastic tone in Irene's voice. 


"Tiffany Unnie said that you're going to get out of here tomorrow." 


Wendy's eyes went wide, clearly not believing the older's words. 


"Don't give me that look. I'm not lying." 


Wendy suddenly glowed and Irene swears she saw the brightest smile ever. She was so glad that she get to witness her love's biggest smile since that happened. 


She jumped out of bed and immediately hugged Irene. 


"You're welcome." Irene replied while returning the hug. 


She stayed with the girl long enough to understand her every actions. 


"So, since you've been a good girl, I'm gonna treat you. Ice cream! Is that okay?" 


Wendy beamed and nodded. Irene missed this. This was the old Wendy. The old Wendy who she loves. 

-


"I'll have one vanilla-flavored ice cream and one chocolate-flavored, please." Irene smiled at the cashier. The cashier eyed Irene and thought that the girl was hot so she smiled back, thinking that Irene's flirting with her. 


"That's 6 dollars." 


"Here." Irene handed the cashier the money and the cashier smiled, again. 


Wendy was getting irritated at the flirt cashier in front of her. She was planning on different schemes to kill the girl when she heard a laugh. To her dismay, it belonged to the cashier. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter