Two.

I will show you.

As I got into the car, my mom raised a brow on me. "What?" I asked her a smile threatened to crack from my serious face. "Who's the boy?" he asked. "Err... no one," I shifted nervously in my seat. Mom nudged me on the arm. "C'mon, don't be shy," She smiled teasingly. My face heated up. "Mom it was no one," the smile finally made it's way out.

"You're smiling," she said.
"Mom not here please, we're still at the school entrance," I told her, half-pleadingly.
"Alright, alright, but you owe me a story,"

My phone rang, not long after we drove off from school. It's from an unknown number.

'Being interrogated I see ←ω←'

Luhan. I grinned as I read the message.

 

'No not really. ( ̄. ̄)'

 

Another reply instantly came in. I stiffened a laugh.

 

'I saw the whole thing ←ω←'

 

'Creep. Stop sending me pedo emoticons. →_→'

 

'I'm only creepy for you ←ω←'

 

My heart skipped a beat. What?

 

'Oh such cheesiness.  →_→'

 

'Haha :P There's a possibility I'll annoy you again later so be prepared *insert evil laugh* ( • ̀ω•́  )✧ pai pai! ^^'

 

I let ou a small laugh, which caused my mom to glance at me. "It's from him isn't it?" She guessed. I blushed and nodded.

 

As my mom parked into the driveway, I was about to got out before getting pulled back inside. "You owe me a story,"

 

It was evening, I just got out from the shower. Remembering what Luhan said, I checked my phone immediately. No texts. I sighed. I shouldn't put my hopes up too high. I took out my Physics notebook and textbook and started to recap what I missed.

 

After hours, there is still no text from him. I let out another sigh. This is typical why am I disappointed? I turned the table lamp off and went to bed.

 

'Boyeojulge wanjeonhi dallajin na, Boyeojulge hwolssin deo yeppeojin na,'

 

My phone suddenly rang. I let out a groan. "Hello?" I called out.

 

"Good morning!"

i immediately sit straight up and cleared my throat. "Luhan? Why are you calling me..."

 

I checked the time on my phone. 3.12AM.

 

"At 3 in the morning?!"

"Ouch, that hurts my ear,"

"3 AM Luhan, 3 AM,"

He let out a laugh. "Get ready to sneak out,"

"Pardon?"

"Look out your window,"

 

I put on my glasses and tiptoed my way to the window, Luhan was leaning against a car outside the gate. He gave me a peace sign with a goofy grin.

 

"Luhan are you crazy? How did you know my address?!"

"I have my sources,"

"Luhan you can come tomorrow,"

"Yeah but it's fun this way right?"

 

I took a deep breath. He let out a chuckle. "Ugh fine, 5 minutes," I heard a 'yes' from the other line. I hung up before he could answer.

 

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a jacket. I tied my hair into a bun and made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I tiptoed my way downstairs quietly and grabbed a pair of converse from the shoe rack.

 

I cringed when the front door made a noise. I let out a grunt. I made sure no one was watching before I walked towards the grinning Luhan.

 

"You made it!"

 

I stared at him in disbelief. "Where to?" I asked as I got into the car. "And you have questions to answer,"

 

"I'll answer you as we go to our destination," He started the car and drove away.

 

"Alright," he said, after a few minutes of the journey. "Ask away,"

"How did you know my address?"

"Sources,"

"No, seriously, are you a stalker?"

"What no, I got your address from my parents."

"How on earth did your parents got my address?"

"Technically it's your mom's, and she's an employee on my parent's company so..." he trailed off.

"You raided their employee file?"

"Ah.... Yeah, I saw your mom somewhere before so I raided the files to confirm my suspicion,"

"Talking like a detective,"

 

We didn't say a word afterwards.

 

"Actually, I've been watching you for quite a while now,"

"So you're saying you're a stalker?"

"What no, I made that clear few minutes ago,"

 

His expression turned serious. "I literally have been watching you since you first entered the school,"

I was surprised by his sudden confession. "Why?"

"Well because you're different, and I like different,"

I blushed. "How am I different?"

"Let's say you're not like those typical girls who swoons over every guy,"

"Because there's no guy ever approach me," I laughed. Looking over him he remained serious. My laughter died out. "Okay, why are you approaching me now?"

"Because, everytime I tried but you were always busy doing something,"

"I was?"

"You were, take today's incident for example, you dropped your stuff, picked it up and kept on walking without looking around, how am I supposed to approach you?"

"But you did,"

"Because you dropped your classwork,"

 

Luhan suddenly stopped the car. I checked the time on the dashboard. 4.21 AM. We've been travelling for at least an hour. An hour? He must be tired. "Where are we?" I asked him. "Somewhere," he smiled softly, sitting on the roof of the car. "C'mon," he patted the seat next to him. "Wait,"

 

"What exactly are we waiting for?" I checked the time on my phone. 4.58 AM. We've been waiting for at least 30 minutes, and it's getting cold despite of me wearing a jacket. He just smiled. Luhan suddenly took his jacket off and wrapped it arpund me. I looked over him.

 

"What, you're cold right?"

 

Not long after, a ray of right suddenly shone onto us. A sunrise?

 

"Wow," I was awed by the sight. 5.00 AM. "How on earth did you find this place?"

"Long story," he simply said. "Just enjoy the view,"

 

So I did, I watched as the sun rose slowly to the sky. "Hey look here," Luhan snapped a picture of us together. Couple selca? I shrugged the thought of my head. I blushed at the thought.

 

"So... we're going out right?" He asked suddenly.

My eyes became wide as I met his serious ones. "I don't even know you yet," I replied truthfully. "You will, take your time," He leans in closer to my face. His lips felt soft on mine. Well it is my forst kiss after all.

 

"So.... we're official?"

"I... yeah,"

 

The next few days, things have gotten fun for me. People have started to notice me, they started conversations and to be honest, it does raise my self esteem.

"Hey, you coming to the party this Saturday?" Luhan asked as he plopped down next to me in the cafeteria.
"I don't know, I need to ask my parents," I replied, opening the chocolate pudding.
"Goody-two-shoes," he muttered. He took a bite of his burger.
I raised my eyebrow. "I heard that,"

 

It was silence between us, and it''s the kind of silence where we enjoy each other's presence. A group of girls sat in front of us, their strong perfumes mix together to form a strong scent which was highly unpleasant. "Hi Luhannie," One of them greeted flirtatiously with an american accent, which is a bit too fake.

 


Oh god this chapter is so boring. I know it but trust me it'll get better. I rush things for a reason. *wink wink*