because hyung is cute

10/10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


they say that every girl’s dream is to eat without getting fat. sunggyu, as a man, doesn’t really know what’s every man’s dream is, but for him, his dream is to sleep without being disturbed by his brother and his friends downstairs because hell- they’re so loud sunggyu swears the neighbors hear their chitty chat too. 

it’s not actually like this every day. it starts a week ago when myungsoo, his younger brother, shows their parents his monthly study report. unlike sunggyu who gets to study in seoul university, myungsoo is not as smart or diligent as his brother. the younger prefers playing soccer, taking photographs and also hanging out with his loud and crazy friends. sunggyu and myungsoo are really like earth and sky, so different from each other. sunggyu who likes to lazy around on his free times, while myungsoo who seems like everyday is his free time. 

that explains why their father shakes his head in disappointment. he looks at myungsoo, eyebrows twitched and forehead wrinkled. “kim myungsoo,” he calls. “your scores.. they aren’t getting better. what is this?” he doesn’t raise his voice though, he never does. their father always has a soft spot for both of their sons, especially when he knows myungsoo’s dream is not to become a teacher or something. “i know you want to be a photographer, but you have to at least survive school,” myungsoo nods slowly, knowing that he should have done better but always fails when he faces the whiteboard. his chairmate, sungyeol, isn’t helping either. sungyeol the type to fall asleep immediately when a boring class starts, which is every class existed. 

“i know, dad,” myungsoo sighs. “it’s just so hard to understand those lessons! especially when i have an older brother who refuses to teach me,” the boy eyes sunggyu, who’s currently eating jjangmyun while watching music bank. sunggyu glares at myungsoo who dares to put him into the business. their father only shakes his head, patting myungsoo’s back as he shows his disagreement. 

“don’t blame your brother. he has a lot of works to do because of his university,” sunggyu sticks his tongue upon hearing their dad’s statement, which myungsoo only replies with a frown. 

sunggyu regrets it though. if only he agrees on myungsoo’s offer to be his so-called-teacher, maybe his house won’t be a disaster right now. their parents are off to jeonju, visiting grandparents for a week or so. and down there, on the living room, comes myungsoo’s friends who sunggyu rather call ‘wild friends’. the three of them seem like they have loads of energy to spend because every day, they visit myungsoo to study for like 30 minutes and spend the rest 3 hours to play playstation on the living room. sometimes they order foods or just cook ramyuns. it’s been like 3 days but sunggyu has already found his kitchen empty. 

“for god’s sake, can those animals shut up?!” sunggyu can’t take it anymore. he grabs his pillow and goes downstairs, just to see his brother with his usual two friends and also a new buddy sunggyu has just seen now. “yah, you,” sunggyu points to the four of them. “if you can’t keep your quiet, i’m not going to let you in tomorrow. and i’m going to tell mom and dad, myungsoo,” the oldest glares to his brother. it seems futile because the tall, lanky guy myungsoo is so close with stands up and pulls sunggyu to join them. 

“oh, come on, sunggyu hyung! don’t be so grumpy, it’s still 11 am,” sungyeol hums and makes sunggyu lie down on the couch, still on his pajama. “we’re playing fifa here, and i bet hoya is going to win the game!” sungyeol points on the screen where two teams are playing, trying to make a goal. sunggyu yawns nevertheless, not interested in the game and just lies his head on the hamster pillow he loves the most. only then he realizes that new guy is sitting in front of him. his hair is colored brunette and he has a broad shoulders, along with built up body and muscles. 

sunggyu looks at the guy until he realizes he’s being stared at and smiles uncomfortably. “who are you?” sunggyu asks. “i’ve never seen you hanging out with myungsoo before,” 

before the guy can answer though, sungyeol is already opening his mouth to reply. “he’s woohyun! he’s new in our class,” sunggyu forms an oh with his mouth and he feels a nudge on his arm. it’s sungyeol. “woohyun seems quiet but actually, he’s such a helpless romantic,” sungyeol whispers before chuckling lightly, focusing back to the game on the screen. 

woohyun only shows a smile to sunggyu before bowing down slightly, greeting the older. 

 

 

**

 

 


“you guys are here again?” sunggyu frowns after opening the door, revealing woohyun, sungyeol and hoya on the doorstep. hoya only pats sunggyu before stepping in even before he is asked to. sungyeol calls myungsoo as he runs inside and only woohyun who bows to sunggyu as a greeting. new guy, sunggyu chuckles. “woohyun,” he calls and the younger one turns back, blinking confusedly. “your bag,” the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter