a jealous hamster

10/10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p.s: heyyooo! i found this old unfinished fic so i decided to finish it off now heheh cx enjoy!

***

"yah, kim sunggyu." 

sunggyu huffed and turned his back around with an uninterested face. woohyun was standing there and they both looked tired from all the schedule they had been through. sunggyu really wanted to sleep and call this a day but this ing guy here wanted to ruin all his imagination of things he could be doing now with his bed (read: sleeping.)

"you know it was just for broadcast, don't you?" woohyun hissed in the same anger. 

"what the are you trying to tell me, nam? just let me sleep. please?" sunggyu put a sarcasm on the end of his sentence. thanks howon for teaching him. 

woohyun didn't give up though, he came closer and gripped sunggyu's hand and immediately dragged him to his own room, ignoring the look from howon and dongwoo. sunggyu tried to struggle away but he failed like always -- damn that nam for having muscular arms! 
sunggyu was pushed down onto the bed, roughly by the furious nam woohyun who looked mad and impatient right now. the leader didn't seem affected by it though. it was his right to be mad in the first place. he knew he was doing the right thing when he tried to refuse the offer to comeback with all these girlgroups. he knew woohyun will be thrilled, judging by the amount of interest he has for girlgroups.

"you should get out from my room." sunggyu glared at woohyun.

"no. not until you got over your jealousy. you know it was scripted! the manager told me to do that!" woohyun frowned and crossed his arms on his chest. sunggyu snickered and threw a look from the younger member.

"i'm not dumb, nam. i know that the manager only told you to tell the world that you like seolhyun not to send a freaking voice message to her! even saying that you are both hyun. you know what? i'm going to send message to 17's mingyu tomorrow saying we're both kim AND a gyu." he huffed in annoyance and woohyun groaned, much to his frustration. sunggyu had been acting like a school girl recently, after he begged their manager to set their comeback date with the girlgroups. sunggyu clinged more to the others and ignored woohyun, when the cameras were off. 

"you're acting unreasonable, gyu," he sighed and kneeled down before sunggyu, finally giving up on his anger because he knew stubborn gyu wouldn't get melted by a stubborn hyun. the only thing that could defeat an angry sunggyu is a cheesy, romantic woohyun. "you know i only love you, don't you? please don't get mad, hyung.." 

sunggyu bit his lips, trying to hold the urge to snuggle to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter