WenRene

Enigmatic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wendy Son groaned in frustration. It has been weeks since her girlfriend talked to her. 


"What the heck is wrong with her?" Wendy muttered in annoyance. She was holding her phone in her right hand while the left is busily fanning her face. 


"Hey. Your nostrils are flaring up now." 


"Shut up, you bear." 


"Hey! I'm your Unnie! You shouldn't disrespect me!" Seulgi glared hard at the girl in front of her. 


"Then don't mess with me." the irritated girl huffed and slumped on her chair.


Seulgi shrugged and continued tapping her fingers on the table. 


"Ugh. Why did you even drag me here? I should've stayed at home and sleep all day." Seulgi complained. 


"And you're suppose to be my best friend. Tss." 


"Okay, fine!" 


"That line never gets old." Wendy stood up abruptly shocking the bear. 


"Hey! Are you doing drugs?!" Seulgi shouted at the top of her lungs. Wendy opened her eyes wide and turned to look around them. 


And yes, the whole cafe has their attention on them. 


"Er. Sorry. She's lacking sleep. Please continue what you're doing." Wendy bowed repeatedly at the crowd. 


"Teens these days."
"They look stupid." 


"Eesh. Lower your voice, will you?!" Wendy hissed. 


"It's not my fault that you stood up suddenly. So, what's up?" Seulgi acted like nothing happened. 


"God. What's wrong with you? Ugh. I'm leaving." 


And Wendy stormed out of the cafe leaving a flabbergasted Seulgi behind. 


"And I'm paying for this again." 

-


"Hey, babe." 


Wendy stiffened when she heard the voice. A soft pair of arms suddenly encircled her waist from behind and the person rested her chin on the younger girl's shoulder. 


"I-Irene..." 


"Hey. Aren't you happy that I'm here now?" 


"Where have you been? I've been wanting to see you." 


"I know, I know. That's why I'm here now, baby." 


"Are you cheating on me?" Wendy asked and turned around in the girl's embrace. 


"What?! Of course not! I will never!" 


"Hmp. Just make sure of that." 


"Of course." 


Irene suddenly pecked Wendy's lips. 


"I miss you so so much." 


"I miss you, too." 


"So... Are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" Irene smiled suggestively at the younger girl. 


"Er. No." 


"Huh? Why not?" 


"Because... You, Irene, is always thinking about erted things." Wendy smiled and lightly pinched the older's nose.


"Well, I can't help it. I mean, who can resist you? You're too hot for me to handle." 


"Are you trying to get into my pants tonight?" 


"Not pants, milady. I'm trying to get into your... There." Irene boldly pointed Wendy's sacred place. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter