JeTi

Enigmatic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JeTi version


"Damn you! Why do you keep on messing up?" a very furious Tiffany shouted. 


"Dunno." Jessica shrugged nonchalantly. 


"What the hell! What do you mean by you don't know?" 


"..."


"We've been practicing for weeks already! Yet you still keep on forgetting. What is wrong with you?!" 


"Nothing." 


"Stop lying to me, Jung Sooyeon!" 


"I'm not, Hwang Miyoung." Jessica snickered. 


"It's not funny. Ugh! You're getting on my nerves!" 


"Uh-huh." 


"My life's seriously ed up." 


And so, Tiffany's torturous life doesn't end there. 

-


'I really am glad that I met you, Yeonie!' a very enthusiastic 17-year-old girl exclaimed, fully portraying her role as 'Sooyeon's' best friend in the play. 


'Me too.' came the uninterested reply. 


"CUT!" Taeyeon, Tiffany's friend who volunteered to watch them practice, shouted. 


"So Tae-Tae, how was it?" Tiffany excitedly asked. 


"It was... Bad." 


"What?!" 


"Told you so." Jessica chuckled beside her. 


"Shut up, Jung!" 


"Yeah. Don't worry, it's not you, it's this girl."


"Huh? What do you mean?" Tiffany stared blankly at her friend. 


"Her acting skills are... Well, is there even any?" Taeyeon, although quite scared, still stated. She regretted doing so when she saw Jessica glaring at her. She immediately cowered in fear. 


"Yah, Jung! See what I mean? You're always messing up! The play's next week and you still can't do it properly. Aish. I'm doomed." 


"..." 


"Well, what's your plan now, Pani?"


"I don't know. I might just as well give up." the brunette sighed dejectedly. 


"Too bad. Omo! I almost forgot. Tippani and Jessica-ssi, I'll get going now." the shortest out of the three bowed before she ran out of the school's theatre. 


"Let's just give up, Jung. This is what you want, right?" 


"Was, but not anymore." 


"Huh?" 


"I want to continue."


"Eh? Really?!" 


"Yeah." 


"What?! Why?" 


"I still want to hear your corny and crappy lines, y'know. Your script writing skills are... Wait. Is there even any?" Jessica ended her speech with a boisterous laughter. 


Too much for believing this jerk. Tiffany thought. 


"Of course. Why did I even think that you would want to continue this for your grade?" Tiffany irritably scoffed. 


"Hwang, you're really a dumbdumb."  


As if Tiffany doesn't know that. She is a dumb for falling with Jessica Jung. 

-


"JUNG!" 


One can see a certain brunette running to a 'faking-a-nap' blonde. 


"Missed me?" the blonde opened her eyes almost immediately, shocking the panting brunette. 


"What? No!" Tiffany blushed instantly. Fortunately, Jessica didn't noticed. 


"Why are you so eager to see me anyways?" 


"We're performing tomorrow." 


"Idiot. We're not performing until Thursday." Jessica lightly rapped Tiffany's head. 


"The teacher changed the schedule. Ohmygah! We still haven't perfected our play!" the brunette shrieked. It's a good thing that they're in the roof top right now. 


"We still can, right?" the blonde smiled. 


Tiffany was stunned. Words instantly failed her. Jessica just smiled at her. The girl who's really hard to understand most of the time just smiled at her. 


She seems kind...


"Yah Hwang, are you just gonna stare at my lovely and gorgeous face all day?" she snickered at the brunette's shocked face. 


Or not. Still a conceited jerk. 

-


"Thanks." Tiffany mumbled shyly. 


"Er. Hwang? Are you sick?" Jessica stared incredulously at the shy girl beside her. 


"Huh?"


"Saying thank you all of a sudden? Gah. So not you." 


"Psh. You should've just said that you're welcome." The brunette pouted unconsciously. 


"Why are you even thanking me? And please stop pouting. You look like a platypus."


"For practicing properly with me. Hey! I so do not look like a platypus!" Tiffany interjected while flailing her arms in the air. 


"You look funny." 


"Yah! That's not true!"


Jessica stood up abruptly and lend her hand to Tiffany. 


"Haha. Come on. I'll send you home." 


Tiffany was shocked beyond belief. Was this the Jessica Jung that she's been practicing with? Was this the same girl that has been annoying her for weeks?


"Come on! My hands are getting tired." Jessica urged Tiffany. 


Tiffany placed her hand on Jessica's and the blonde pulled her up. 


"I'm gonna protect you from your fellow platypuses!"


Tiffany slapped Jessica's arm lightly while Jessica laughed her heart out. 


They arrived in front of Tiffany's house..


"Jung, you better not be late tomorrow." Tiffany warned the blonde, firmly stating her point. 


"Can't promise you that, though." Jessica just shrugged nonchalantly and stared at the brunette. 


"Just promise me."


"Fine. I promise you, Tiff." Jessica smiled genuinely. 


And just like that a promise was made. Would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter