Chapter 2

I Thought You Forgot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

After Tao left Miyoungs house he went back to work, he was really curious about that guy Hyosun.He looked alot like someone he knew in his life that had left him a guy that  didn't deserve to be in his and Miyoungs life that guy looked like.

Kris.

Hyosun had the same glittery eyes that Kris had,The same gummy smile he would show only infront of Miyoung when she did something that made his heart soften. But it was no use thinking about a guy that left them both. he would have said if he was going to come back anytime soon but they didn't expect him to  say anything he never even contacted them after he had left, not even a message saying he had arrived safely at his destination.

Tao POV

 I went back to work and went inside my office and I knew I had alot of paper works that needed to be dealt with but I just couldn't stop thinking about that guy.

That guy Hyosun I have a really bad feeling about him.

Is it really Kris hyung? Nahhh it can't be! maybe?

Aissh! this is really frustrating I can't even concentrate on my work. I needed to know more about him I know his name but I have a bad feeling about this guy I need him to stay away from Miyoung.

I typed his name in the internet hoping I would atleast find something about him, I found some other guys with the same name but not him I need to know who this guy is! 

I suddenly heard my phone riniging it was Miyoung calling I picked up my phone 

'Hello Tao can you come over later Im kind of bored at home'

'Im busy with work at the moment'

'Pleaseee!!!! Im really bored Bomi wants you to come' I could hear pleading and sweet Bomi barking 

Aww shes just too cute!

'Okay okay! i'll come but don't wait to long I might come a bit late'

'Yaay your the best! I'll make something for you to eat don't eat anything okay?'

'okay make sure it's delicious i need to go i'll talk to you later'

'Okay byeeee!'

'Byee'

After work had finished it was nearly sunset I went out of the building and headed to my car I need to find some information about  who this guy was I was planning on going to go to his apartment after I visited Miyoung but I seriously needed a coffee or I would fall asleep there was one a round the cornor from Miyoung's apartment I went in and there he was

Hyosun. 

I walked towards him and he was smiling at a custormor he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter