Prologue

I Thought You Forgot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 Years ago

Miyoung POV

The day I planned a week ago would have finally come tomarrow. It was Kris's 16th birthday,it was his 16th so I wanted to make it extra meomarable usually for every birthday I would just get him a birthday card but he was always grateful that I atleast said happy birthday to him and also because he was always by my side when I had no friends or when I was ill he would come over to my house everyday after school asking if I wanted anything or if he wanted me to stay over, I rejected every time but he stayed. Even if I begged him to leave he would never listen when he did stay he would alway's sleep on the couch downstair's I knew it was uncomfortable but he never listened everytime he stayed over looking after me I could see him rubbing his back up and down multiple times in the morning  I hated seeing him like that. I told him him he had school the next day and that it would affect his school studies but he always said that he get's the highest in the grade so I didnt need to worry too much, but it wasen't just because of his studies if he did stay and look after me he would get a call home saying that he didn't attend class. His parents knew about me and told me to stay away from him and that i'm just causing him trouble. But how could I? it's like telling me to stay away from something I can't avoid it will always appear in my life no matter what.

I finished putting the final touches on the cake and hid it right at the back of the fridge so my parent's wouldn't find it. I lazily went upstairs and toke a quick shower and hopped into bed. I hope he likes the cake fingers crossed

------------

Next day~

Miyoung POV

I shot up from bed and panted out of breathe this was the fifth nightmare I had in a week it was weird like a sign that something bad was going to happen, I suddenly remebered it was school, I looked at my clock then I quickly sprinted to the bathrooom brushed my teeth and combed my hair and quickly slid into my uniform and then scurried down the stairs.

'Miyoung!' my mum called

'Yes mum coming' I knoted my shoe laces togther and went over to the kitchen and garbbed a apple from the fruit basket and kissed my mum goodbye on the cheek then ran to the door.

'Wait Miyoung where are you going theres still time left till school opens' she said from afar

 Oh yeah I forgot to change the batterys on that clock aish!

 I went back to the kitchen and sat next to my mum I heard a small vibration noise coming from my school bag, I picked up my phone and unlocked it there was a message:

To:Miyoung

From:Kris

Yah! did you forget already its my birthday hurry up and come to the park near my house!

Obviously I knew it was his birthday a grin slipped on my face i imagined him saying the message with his cute pouting face and his eyebrows creassed in the middle. I popped my phone into my jacket pocket and headed for the door.

'where are you going Miyoung?'

'I need to go meet someone its kind of important'

'Is it Kris? it is isn't it? Honestly when is he going to ask you out?' she smirked

'Mum! were just friends and anyway he likes someone else'

'Who? he didnt tell you?' she struck up from her chair

'No actually I never really asked him' I shrugged my shoulders

'I bet you 100 percent it's you!' she yelled across the room

'Mum! please be quiet your going to wake dad up!'

'Let me worry about your dad and you hurry up and go it's not nice to keep a young man waiting' she held onto my shoulders and pushed me out of the door.

I loved my mum to bits she was like my bestfriend, I could tell her stuff that only she and I would know. I didn't have that many close friend's that were girls if I did it would just be a awkward conversation about how my day was not like how my coversation goes with my mum we would laugh and talk about the most stupidest things ever.

I sighed and then remebered Kris was waiting for me I raced to the park and he was there sitting on the bench with his eyes closed and his legs folded on top of each other and sat beside him was his other bestfriend Tao who was just admiring the beautiful cloudy sky. Me and Tao were bestfriends to Kris introduced him to me at the start of high school I trusted him alot he was like a older brother to me, he had this warm brotherly feeling that I had never had for a guy before.

'Hyung! Miyoung's here!' Tao yelled waking up Kris from his little nap.

I walked towards Kris and Tao.

'Yah! Miyoung what took you soo long! and what were you doing just standing there i know i'm beautiful but your going to ruin my beauty with those eyes of yours' he grabbed my cheeks and pulled them lightly

'YAAAH! THAT HURTSS! LEEET GOO!' I punched his arm and his grip loosened on my cheeks 

'who you calling 'yah' that's no way to treat your elders' he said

'Your only one year older then me' I scoffed rubbing my red cheek's

'That remind's me what did you get me for my birthday?' he wiggled his eyebrows

'Ohh i'ts your birthday? i completley forgot argh! you could have reminded me you know?' I'm so good at acting hehee

'Pabo! how could you forget? you didnt even say happy birthday to me' he frowned

'Happy birthday my krissy' I pulled him into a bear hug i could see his big gummy smile that he raley flashes around.

'Let me join the hug!' Tao streched his arms wide out and pushed us all together. This was such a nice moment not caring what people around us would think.

Authors POV

The three of them arrived outside the school luckily they arrived little early before class started they entered the school building together. Both tao and Kris went to their own class and so did Mioyoung.

'Miyoung!' a group of people called her. She was one of the well known people in her class she went over to them But then

'Class take your seats' the teacher came in and class had started which consisted of 4 full hours of maths Miyoung hated maths not like Kris and Tao who both enjoyed maths she would always ask them for help on her maths work.

Class ended which meant lunchtime. Miyoung went over to Kris and Tao who were sitting on a seperate table from their classes she got asked to sit with other people in her class but she liked sitting next to her bestfriend. She felt safe around them like they were the only two people who mattered to her in the school they had the same spot for lunch since the start of high school. 

Miyoung hopped on the chair besides Kris.

'Oh your here' Tao grinned

'Yah! It's my birthday today so we should do something after school?' He picked up his sandwhich and was going to take a bite then Miyoung snached it away from his hands.

'Yah! give me back my sandwhich!' he yelled

'Stop calling me 'yah' first i have a name you know' she stuck her tounge out and waved the sandwhich above his head and he stood up then Miyoung quickly stood up on her chair trying to keep the sandwhich away from his hands. she wobbled on her tip toe's and was about to fall flat face onto the ground but kris grasped his hands around her waist and there was a moment of intense staring going on Miyoung's eyes were locked with Kris's eye's he could feel....

'aheem! aheem! what are you both doing?' Tao let out a muffled giggle

Miyoung shot up from her position and neated out her school uniform and Kris stood there clearing his throat mutiple times.

'Seriously both of you need to start dating' Tao sniggered

Miyoung and Kris both seated them selfs back on their chairs.

'What the hell! what are you saying Kris like's someone else' Miyoung punched his stomach  

'Owwww that hurt! wait you like somone that ise'nt Miyoung?' Tao scanned Kris's face looking at him in shock for not telling him

'Anyway's can both of you come to my house at 8:00pm today I have a surprise' Miyoung beamed

'I think it would be better if only kris hyung came' Tao wiggled his eyebrows and nuged Kris's shoulder

'No both of you have to come make sure you do okay!' Miyoung demanded

'Okay Okay! calm down!' Kris and Tao both said in unison and nodded.

'I gotta go class starting' Miyoung waved goodbye to them both and skipped her way to class.

After class had ended it was time to leave Miyoung quickly made sure that they were both coming and bid them farewell's and she rushed back home to prepare for Kris's suprise she was putting the streamers and blowing ballons but she needed help her mum and dad were both at work so she called Tao to come over and help her she told him it was a surprise for Kris and told him not tell he agreed .Minutes later there was a knock on the door Miyoung rused to go open the door she pushed Tao inside the house before he could even greet her.

'Miyoung what's the rush? there's still like an hour left' Tao looked at his wristwatch 

'I know but with the amount of ballons there are I can't do all this alone and im getting tired to pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter