Chapter 1

I Thought You Forgot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung POV

*woof woof*

I could hear light barking and sctracthing noises on my door I rubbed my eyes oh yeah I need to go and feed Bomi. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to go feed Bomi her little tail was wagging from side to side she would always get excited when it was time for her to eat I put some food onto her dog plate  I gently patted her head as she started devouring on her food I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

I went back to the kitchen I walked past Bomi who was to busy eating her food to even notice me.

shes such a cutie im so glad she came into my life, ever since I moved to my new apartment I felt really lonely not having my mum around i would try calling her as often as I could but she was busy with work everytime I did. Tao was really busy aswell  with work but whenever he did have break from work he would call me or ask me to eat with him I was ,really grateful that he was still in my life after soo long.

thats when I decided to go for walks every morning to clear my mind and it was nice walking around the park before work, I was walking and I heard a little bark in the garbage bin I went over to see and Bomi was there with trash all over her, I picked her up and brushed all the rubbish off her I checked her neck to see if she had a collar there was nothing that means she didn't have a owner and I couldnt just leave her there so I took her back to my apartment and cleaned her up and feed her I know were not allowed dogs in apartments but surprisingly she was really well behaved so hopefully no one would find out.

Authors POV

Miyoung ate her breakfast and got ready to go work and she head of. 

Miyoung worked as a nursery teacher becasue she really enjoyed being around kids she tried hard looking for a job but her grades didn't help at all she just about passed and graduated. she was always stressed about her finance she knew she could have asked her parents but she didn't want to trouble them they were already having trouble paying for their own house bills, She didn't want to burden them with her bills to.

Miyoung popped to the coffee shop before she went to work she would always go to the same coffee shop from the cornor of her her apartment she would always greet the workers there she knew all of them they were always happy to see her persence every morning.

Miyoung went in and walked over to the counter and greeted them all but there seemed to be a new worker she had not seeen around before. The other workers greeted her normallly, And she went over to order and the new worker was serving her.

'Annyeonghaseyo' Miyoung bowed to the new worker he bowed back. Miyoung ordered a coffee to go and she looked at her watch and was shocked to see the time, she was late again She raced to work with her coffee gripp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter