The twist of plots

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[One day later] 

(When Irene was surfing the Internet, she say a news article about her and Chen and it says, Chen and Irene performs love comedy in bar)

Irene: What? What love comedy? It was so real okay! I got to ask the company about this!

Irene (On the phone): Manager oppa, what is the news article about?  And what is they talking about? What love comedy?

Manager(On the phone): Ya it's a love comedy. We specially asked Chen to go there to act with you and we told the reporters to go there to take pictures.

Irene (On the phone): Why did your do that? So Chen said he likes me was fake?

Manager (On the phone): Of course to cover you and SeHun's live scandal. And of course Chen was just trying to act with you not anything less.

Irene (On the phone): How could your be like this? And I wouldn't be defeated by your! I will not break up with SeHun.

(Then Irene hangs up on the phone and calls SeHun)

Irene (On the phone): SeHun ah, are you free right now? Can we meet up?

SeHun (On the phone): Irene noona, I'm not free now next time maybe. Bye!

Irene (On the phone): Not free again? But why is Chen free? Do you still love...

(SeHun hangs up on the phone)

(So Irene just cries alone again thinking that SeHun doesn't love her anymore)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter