The confession

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (Exo and Red Velvet meets at the backstage of SMtown concert in Seoul)

Red Velvet: Hello sunbae-nim!

Exo: Oh. Hello! Your did great today! Keep it up! Fighting! 

Red Velvet: Thank you! We will continue to work hard!

BaekHyun:Ya why is it so hot here? Let's go! SeHun you go and buy some cold drinks for us!

Joy: Irene unnie, go buy some drinks for us too. It's too hot today. Oh o..okay.

(SeHun and Irene went to buy the drinks. SeHun is done buying them but Irene hasn't so he decides to wait for her)

SeHun: Let me help you with the drinks.

Irene: It's okay. I can still manage.

SeHun: Just let me help you. I can't bear to see you suff...

(SeHun knew that he accidentally revealed his feelings for Irene. So he decided to confess to her)

SeHun: Irene noona, actually when I first saw you when you debuted with 'Happiness' I fell in love with your liveliness and cheerfulness on stage. And after seeing you in reality I feel that I am more madly in love with you. Although I am younger than you but I will be very manly and gentlemenly towards you.I will protect you. I will shower you with all my love and I will give you happiness. Are you willing to accept my love?

Irene(Thinks): Is it real? Am I dreaming? What am I suppose to answer? Oh my god! What to do?

Irene: Hrmm...I..I don't know!

(After saying it, Irene ran as fast as she could to run away from SeHun)

SeHun (Thinks): Does s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter