The paper can't hide the fire eventually

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Two months later]

(SeHun and Irene are happily dating until a picture of them holding hands and roaming around the streets were going viral on the Internet. The rumours of SeHun and Irene are everywhere on the Internet so SMEntertainment made an official statement that SeHun and Irene are not dating)

Irene: Manager oppa, me and SeHun are really dating but why did the company said that we are not dating? I don't wish to lie to the fans.

Manager: You have just debuted, if you and SeHun are dating you will get a lot of hate. And whats more you are dating SeHun from Exo, do you remember BaekYeon's incident? Do your want to end up like that? Getting bash by Exo-Ls and getting anti-fans. Irene ah, believe me. This is the best solution.  And you better break up with SeHun as soon as possible, if another picture or rumour comes out again your will not escape from being a couple anymore. So just have a clean break with him. Your could wait for a few more years after your are not idols anymore then your could date.

Irene: Why must I sacrifice my own happiness for the fans? Who do they think they are? They have no right! 

Manager: You're right, but as an idol, your fans are most important to you as if you don't have fans you will not be famous and your company might even disband you! 

Irene: I..I..I don't know!

(Irene ran away from her manager and calls SeHun)

Irene (On the phone):  Hello, SeHun ah, my manager forces forces me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter