Chapter 1

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" arghhh" L.Joe groaned when he reached at his home. Works really makes his head went dizzy. Today just like another day for Byunghun. Many problems happened at the company.

At first when he handled the company,everything was going smooth but day after day passes,they faced too many problems. One day he felt like he want to gave up the company but Chanhee managed to persuade him by told him that his dad might got upset if he did that. Because of his wife,Byunghun didn't gave up the company. He really thanked to Chanhee for always stay by his side whenever he felt like want to give up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I'm home" Byunghun entered the house with a long sigh. He was so tired until he felt his legs might broke if he takes another step and ended up flopped himself on the couch.. 

"Welcome home babe" Chanhee quickly went to his husband and gave him a light peck on the lips. He sat next to Byunghun and the latter rested his head on Chanhee's neck while gave a light kiss on it.

"Baby,i'm so tired" Byunghun mumbled and tighten his arms around Chanhee's waist not wanting to let him go.

Chanhee felt bad seeing Byunghun like this. Everytime he came home,he always tired and kept complaining about his works. Chanhee really want to help his husband by searching for a job too but he know really well his husband. Byunghun won't not let him to find a job. 

After Niel married with Minsoo,Niel decided to quit his job because he said he want to be a good wife who always at home when his husband come back from work. When Byunghun know about this,he also forced Chanhee to quit his job not because he was jealous over Niel-Minsoo couple but he was worried to let Chanhee work alone without Niel. Because of that,Chanhee was forced to quit his job. At first Chanhee didn't agreed but then Byunghun stop talking to him for almost a week. Didn't want to argue with his husband for another weeks,Chanhee decided to gave up and quit his job.

Chanhee cupped Byunghun's cheeks and rested their forehead together. He then gave him the sweetest smile to his husband knowing very well how much Byunghun love his smile. They looked into each others eyes before Chanhee broke the silent. "Do you already eat?" Byunghun shook his head and pouted.

"You must be really hungry. Go take a bath and then we will eat together. I already cooked your favourite foods." Byunghun's face lifted up at the mentioned of his favourite foods.

"Thanks baby. I love you so much." Byunghun whispered and kissed Chanhee's forehead. Byunghun swear he willingly to lost everything in his life except Chanhee,his Chanhee. He didn't know how he will continue his life without Chanhee. He love him a lot more than loving himself.

"I love you too. Now go take a bath. You smell like a crap." Chanhee laughed at his words and moved from Byunghun. 

Byunghun rolled his eyes. "Yeah.Yeah.But you still love this "smell like a crap" guy." He then pulled Chanhee and the latter's back ended up on the couch. He quickly attacked his wife with kisses on his face while tickling him.

"Byung...Stop! Byunghun!" Chanhee was laughing hard and tried to stop his husband.

"No i don't want to!" Byunghun continued the kisses and tickling him. He really love messing up with the other especially when he did this tickling and kisses things. He just love to hear Chanhee's laughing and he didn't know why. Hearing his wife laughing makes all the tired that he felt just now gone as if he never felt it before. 

Chanhee's face started to get red. He couldn't contained all the feels. He need to stop his husband before he ended up dying because of laughing to much. Byunghun still enjoying his teases when Chanhee suddenly got an brilliant idea.

Byunghun didn't saw this coming and continued torturing his wife. Chanhee's right hand that was tried to stop Byunghun went down to his husband's bulge. He then grabbed it and gave it a hard squeeze. Byunghun moaned loudly from the feels of the other's hand on his bulge. Chanhee continue to squeeze it until Byunghun stop him.

"Baby,you're so naughty" Byunghun whispered with low voice and nibbling on his wife's ear. He then moved to his lips and gave him a passionate kisses over and over again.

"Byunghun...I..I can't breathe...." Byunghun then pulled off not before Chanhee's lower lips for the last time. He then staring at Chanhee with eyes that full with lust.

Chanhee knowing very well what was his husband thinking right now. Before anything went further,Chanhee pushed him off and sat up.

"Baby....." Byunghun groaned and tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter