Prologue

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanyang University

 

 

"Oh my god,i'm so dead! Miss Han going to kill me for real! If only that stupid car didn't broken!" Byunghun ran as fast as posibble to his university.  Luck wasn't on his side because when he arrived,he was already late for half and an hour. "I'm so ed up" He ruffled his hair and continue his way to join the class. He might be late but for Byunghun,as long as the subject time still on,he will join it even if his lecturer going to nag at him for being late.

He was in his way to his class when he bumped into someone. "Yahhh!!! Don't you have eyes?! I'm already late for my class and you just add my problem by bumping into me!" He looked up to continue his nagging at the poor boy.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you late to your class. I didn't saw you just now because i'm checking my phone. I know i'm careless. I'm sorry once again. Please don't be angry at me. Today is my first day in this university. Please don't report me! I promise i won't do it anymore!" The poor boy asking for his apologize before Byunghun could continue his rap nagging.

The last time Byunghun check,he was so angry at this boy and yes he was so sure about it,but the moment he finally saw the poor boy's face,he frozed. Infront of him stood a boy who probably were in the same age with him,wearing a v-shirt and skinny jeans. His white and fair skin that Byunghun thought was better than any girls outside there. Byunghun just couldn't believe how adorable and cute this boy. He immediately regret for shouting at him.

"He must hate me right now. I should stop be so careless! Aishh pabo me!" The poor boy thought after he noticed Byunghun didn't said anything after he apologized. He pouted cutely at the thought of making someone hate him when he just got accepted in Hanyang University.

The poor boy didn't realized that he just make Byunghun went wild when he pouted just now. "I'm sorry for making you late to your class. You can take my phone or.... " The poor boy frown cutely before continue his words. "Or you can take my money!" Byunghun saw the tears that was about to fall from the boy's eyes when he speak.

"Hahaha! What are you saying? I...I'm not angry...Hahaha...I was kidding just now..Yeah...Just kidding...I don't have any class at this time." Byunghun awkwardly laughed. How can he got angry at this cute and innocent angel boy. 

"Really?" The poor boy asked and Byunghun nodded his head while smiling sweetly at him. "Thank you for not being mad at me." The poor boy smiled cutely and make Byunghun's heart skipped a beat.

"No...No problem! Oh hmm...Btw you said just now,today is your first day? You are a new student?" Byunghun asked. The poor boy nodded and widen his eyes when he accidentally saw his phone clock. "Omg! I'm already late! Sorry. I need to go now. I already promised to my friend to meet him! See you soon!" The poor boy was about to left but Byunghun stopped him. "Wait! My name is Lee Byunghun. Can i know....hmm...your name too?" The poor boy smiled and nodded. "My name is Lee Chanhee." With that he left to meet his friend.

 

"Lee Chanhee.......Chanhee.......My Chanhee....." Byunghun smiled cheekly while placing his hands on his chest. 

He then searched for his phone and saw the time. 

'"I'm so dead!!!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanhee!" Chanhee stopped when he heard someone called his name. Byunghun ran and blocking Chanhee's way. "Oh Byunghun,why?" Chanhee smiled and making Byunghun got butterflies in his stomach. After their first meeting,both Byunghun and Chanhee were getting closer. Eventhough both of them studied in different courses,Byunghun with bussiness management while Chanhee with performing art,they always meet each other because Byunghun always found his reason to make Chanhee stay with him. 

"I just wanna ask if you want to go back with me?" Chanhee frowned. "Ehemm!" Before Chanhee could replied,his friend Niel (who was with him from the beggining before Byunghun called Chanhee) cutted him off. "Excuse me mister...Can't you see that he's here with me? So that's mean he will go back with me. So you can go back now." Niel pointed his finger towards Byunghun. "Yah Niel,behave!" Chanhee smacked his friend. "Ouch!" Niel pouted. "I'm true though. You're here with me first. So we have to go back together. And beside,why you looks so close with him. Chanhee,do you know who is him? He is Byunghun. The most cold person in this university! He never be nice to others! He only act nice if he want something from that someone! He being nice towards you,that's mean he want something from you! I don't want my friend to get hurt!" Niel puffed his cheek and glared at Byunghun.

"Hey sausage lips,are you done talking?" Byunghun mocked Niel. "Did you heard that Chanhee?! He mocked me!" Niel whined. Chanhee laughed at his friend. "Sorry Byunghun. I can't go back with you today because i already promise Niel to go back together. Maybe next time i can join you." Niel stick out his tongue towards Byunghun and Byunghun got annoyed. He then got a brilliant idea when he saw his friend,Minsoo just went out from his class. "Minsoo!" He called his friend and the latter came immediately. "Yes Byunghun? Why?" Minsoo asked Byunghun but his eyes never leave Niel. " !" Niel mentally palmed himself. He know what Byunghun was trying to do. Minsoo always trying to get closer with Niel but Niel always pushed him off.

"Niel need someone to accompany him to go back,but Chanhee and me need to go somewhere else. Can you accompany him?" Byunghun smirked when he succeed making that sausage lips boy frozed. "Of course! Niel baby,i can accompany you. I'm always here for you!" Minsoo wrapped his arms around Niel and that was the time Niel stomped his feet angrily. "Fine you win! Chanhee,i'm going first! Don't forget to call me when this chicken tried to hurt you okay!" Niel pushed Minsoo off from him. "And you!" He pointed his finger at Minsoo. "Stop touching me! I don't need you to accompany me! Stop following me around!" Niel left after gave Chanhee a kiss at his cheek. They always together so kissing at each other's cheek was normal. "Niel baby! Wait for me!" Minsoo chased Niel like a maniac.

"I swear they will end up being together someday" Chanhee laughed over his friends funny scene. "Well yes but not before we both being together" Byunghun said and widen his eyes when he realized what he said just now. "What did you say?" Luckily for Byunghun,Chanhee didn't heard it. "No..No...It's nothing." Byunghun laughed awkwardly.  "So? Let's go?" Chanhee smiled and Byunghun nodded.

Soon,they went back together with Byunghun smiling non-stop like an idiot. An idiot who's falling in love.

 

~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter