Chapter 2

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee POV

 

Once I opened the door,this person excitedly jumped on me and hugged me. What the? If Byunghun saw this,I'm sure he will kick this guy with his short legs. I pulled out from his embrace and stared weirdly at him. Who is him? I didn't remember making any friends lately. But wait. His face kinda familiar to me but I couldn't remember who he was. 

"You didn't remember me? Oh Chanhee....I'm hurting!" He showed his hurt expression and pinched my cheek. Its kinda hurt but I was too busy to remember him until I ignored the pain. 

"Sorry but yes....I don't remember you" I looked at him feeling guilty. Eventhough how many times I tried,I still can't remember him.

"Okay then...Let me introduce myself again...Maybe you will remember me after this" He smiled and I can't denied the fact that he's good looking too.

"But before that...Chanhee,you don't want to invite me inside? It's...you know....kinda cold outside" For once I didn't know what should I do. Should I let a stranger to come inside? Should I believe him when he said he knows me? But what if he turns out to be a killer? What if he robed me and killed me later?

"Haishh stop thinking you pabo! It's cold here...Let me in! Move...Move..." He pushed me lightly and hey it's kinda rude you know. But still I let him in. I stepped inside and saw him sat comfortably on my favourite couch.

"Who are you? Mind to introduce yourself?" I said and sat next to him. I know he's a stranger but I got this feeling saying he's a good guy. So I make myself feels comfortable too next to him.

"My name is Kim Kyoung Jae...But you can call me Eli" When he introduced himself,my mind immediately went to remember my friend,my childhood friend when I was still lived in Japan. His name was Kyoung Jae too and I gave him a nickname which was "Eli". Don't tell me this person was him!

"Kyoung Jae? My childhood friend Kyoung Jae?!" I held his hands and I may looked like a mad person right now but I don't care. If he's really my friend then I'm going to be the happiest person today.

"Finally you remember me! How dare you forgot your handsome and hot friend! Tsk!" He hitted my shoulder as a punishment because I didn't remember him.

"Oh my god! It's really you! My little Eli!!" I attacked him with my hug. I missed him so much.

"Little Eli what? Don't act like you're older than me!" He scolded me but still hugged me back. We both hugged each other and I was the one who broke our hug.

"I miss you so much Eli ah! Where did you go! Why you never called me after I moved to Korea? You promised to call me everyday but you didn't!" I pouted and pretended to sulk.

"Stop pouting like that...You aren't cute! Umm I'm sorry because I broke our promise..I didn't mean to forget you but you know how busy my family was back then" His expression changed and I know the reason why. When I still lived in Japan,we're neighbours. His family were so busy. His dad owns a big company while his mum runs a famous cafe in Japan. Because of both of them were busy,they always sent Eli to play with me at my house. I kind of pitied him. But because of that too,both of us were close. But after I moved out to Korea,I left him and we never got the chances to contact each other.

"It's okay..I'm not mad at you...Who cares about the past? You're here with me now...And I'm happy!" I hugged him again. I'm so happy to have him back.

"Me too...I'm happy too and miss you so much!" Eli said and I tighten the hug.

"By the way Chanhee,you live alone here?" He asked and I broke the hug. I smiled at him. I can't wait to tell him about Byunghun. But wait,what will his reaction be if he know that I'm gay? Will he hate me? But I still decided to tell him about it. He's my bestfriend and I don't want to hide anything from him.

"I'm already married..." I bravely told him that. As expected,he was so shocked.

"M-Married? You already married?" He asked me. His expression changed to sad and I wonder why. Maybe because I didn't invited him to my wedding.

"Yes Eli ah...I'm already married....Sorry because I didn't invited you...Please don't be mad" I hung my head low,afraid to face him right now. There was a silent after I spoke the truth. He's mad at me! I know it!

"So who's that lucky girl?" I looked at him when I heard his voice again. His face looked hurt?

"I'm not marrying a girl Eli ah...I'm gay" I looked down again.

"Oh....." I got that short replied from him. I was curious. Did he mad at me? 

"Do you hate me? You know I'm a gay..." I tried to sound relax when I said that but inside me I was dying.

"No...I don't hate you....Why should I hate you? Being gay isn't not wrong and plus I'm a gay too" He said and this time I'm the one who looked shocked. Eli is a gay too? 

"You?" I can't finished my words because I was too shocked.

"Yes Chanhee...I'm in love with a guy too...But it's seems like that guy didn't love me back and already got someone else" He confessed. I felt bad for him. Who's that stupid guy who dared to reject him. He's handsome and rich too,I swear that guy must regret it later.

"It's okay Eli ah...You are handsome you know! You can find another one later!" I tried to cheer him and gladly I received a smile from him.

"I hope so..." He then took the remote control to watch the tv. I know he tried to change the topic so I just play it along. I don't want him to be sad.

"Where do you live right now?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I just arrived in Korea today and I went straight to your house" He scratched his head. He must didn't know where to live. Well,he didn't know anyone else except for me here.

"You can live here! We can be together again!" I'm so excited of having him in my house. I'm used to always with him back then so I think there's no problem will happen between us. We can help each other too.

"Are you serious Chanhee? What will you husband say?" He asked me while watching a drama on tv.

"My husband is kind you know...You're my friend so I bet he will not mind with it and let you to stay here" He looked at me and from his face I know he didn't believe me.

"I don't believe you...You always say it's no problem back then but its turn out to be a big problem" See?! He didn't believe me!

"I promise you he will agree to let you stay here! Please Eli! Please stay here!" I used my aegyo to him. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Okay then if you said so....I will stay here with you..But please stop doing that face! You aren't cute I told you already!" He pinched my nose.

"Yay!! I'm so happy!! Thanks for agree to stay here!!" I hugged him tightly but he pushed me.

"Stop hugging me...I want to watch this drama!" I chuckled and let him rest. My bestfriend is here with me again. I can't believe this! It's happened for real! Thanks god!

 

 

 

 

 

L.Joe POV

 

"Screwed that M&M Company! How can they cancel their investment on our company! They said they will stay loyal to us but ended up the cancelled it!" I slammed the table angrily.

That stupid company decided to cancel it and even asked my company to pay them back. I really want to curse and hit him just now at our meeting but i decided to not doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter