Chapter 3

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Byunghun's pov)

 

I woke up with empty side next to me. as usual. I sighed. Since his friend came here,Chanhee rarely spend time with me. He always with Eli. It's okay if he's happy because he can meet his old friend again but he shouldn't totally ignoring me. I need his attention too. These past few days,Chanhee keeps refused to have an intimate moment with me. And his reason was always be like "we have a guest Byung" or "Its not nice..What if Eli heard us?" I felt like wanna locked him in a room and punish him hard when he said that. So what if Eli heard us. He should understand. We are husband and wife afterall.

 

With a sigh,I get up from my bed and went towards the kitchen. I know Chanhee was in the kitchen since I could smell some of delicious foods aroma. I walked to the kitchen and there he was. Cooking while laughing with Eli,again. I tried to hold myself and went straight to hug him from behind.

"Good morning baby" I hugged him and kissed his neck lightly. He stiffed a bit and slowly pushed me to broke the hug. He never pushed me like that before. I'm so blaming Eli.

"You're awake...Go take a bath then we will eat breakfast together" He smiled and continue to cook. I saw Eli gave me a little smirk. What the hell. I ignored him and once again backhugging my wife.

"Where's my morning kiss?" I whispered in his ear and he pushed me again.

"Byunghun go take a bath now or we will eat the breakfast without you" Chanhee said sternly. Hey,I want a kiss!

"No! No kiss,no bath" I said stubbornly. Chanhee glared at me and I know what's he mean,"we have a guest here" just like usual. But then turned around and ignoring me.

"Eli ah can you pass me the kimchi?" He talked to Eli and obviously ignoring me.

"Fine!" I glared at him and left the kitchen. I'm hurt. Is it wrong to have his attention too? He's my wife. Not Eli's. I took a bath with an awful feeling because my wife just rejected me for another guy.

 

After finished took a bath,I sat on my bed. I decided to not eat breakfast. Chanhee need to know that I'm angry with him. So angry! Actually,I'm so fcking hungry but no I won't budge. He doesn't need me anymore right. He have Eli afterall. I laid on my bed and playing with my phone ignoring the loud growl coming fom my stomach.

 

5 minutes later,Chanhee entered the room. "You already finish? So why don't you eat your breakfast? We wait for you just now. I thought you're still taking a bath." He said and I purposely ignored him. Eyes still looking at the phone.

"Byunghun" He called me again. After seeing I make no move,he snatched my phone away. I still didn't look at him and turned around making my back facing him. He sat next to me and touched my arm.

"Byung...Are you mad at me?" I ignored him and pretend to close my eyes. Eventhough I want to hug him right now but no I need to hold myself. I'm still mad at him.

"Babe...Are you mad because I didn't give you a kiss?" He backhugged me. Damn. He know so well how to make me cool down.

"I'm sorry then..It's not that I don't want to kiss you...But....There's Eli...Its embrassing to kiss infront of him..." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Embrass for what? We are married." I said quietly still didn't turned around.

"I know but its just feel so weird when someone see it..You know...Like...Not romantic?" He get on the bed and facing me. I was shocked a bit but still tried hard to not looking at those doe eyes of him.

"Hey...Look at me" He whispered and caressed my cheek. This time I can't refused it because he keep forcing me to look at him and also our lips was so close to mine. So I gave up.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean it. I love you. Really." He said and move closer to me until his lips just a few inches from mine.

"Can I?" Chanhee asked me while touched my lips with his thumb. Damn you Lee Chanhee. I removed his thumb and kissed those sweet lips like a candy. We kissed deeply and I can't stop and keep his bottom lips.

After a while,we pulled apart because my stomach groaned. He laughed and pecked me on my lips.

"See? You're hungry. Now lets go eat now." He got up but before he went out from the room I backhugged him.

"You only love me right?" I asked him and he turned around.

"Only you in my heart" He placed my hand on his chest. I smiled like a fool and we kissed once again.

"I love you so much too. Only you! I swear!" I told him and he laughed.

"I know babe. So let's go" We walked to the kitchen while holding hands. Well at least he only love me and that Eli can't steal him from me

 

 

 

(Author's pov)

After Byunghun left for his works,Chanhee and Eli also left because Eli said he want to search for a job. Before Byunghun left,Chanhee asked for his permission to accompany Eli and with a heavy heart,Byunghun allowed him. Chanhee also said that he want to search for a job too but Byunghun quickly said "No" to him and making the latter pouted. Byunghun quickly left before Chanhee tried to do his aegyo and the latter pouted even more and sulk.

They left the home and started looking for a job. They walked and walked for a long time since Eli still didn't found a job. Every shop they went,most of them want a female worker not a man. Eli cursed and making Chanhee chuckled.

"Yah! Stop cursing...I told you,it's so hard to find a job....You're so unlucky because you're a guy...Hmm maybe you should wear a dress and pretend to be a girl? They will surely accept you!" Chanhee said and laughing. He stopped his laugh when he saw Eli glared at him.

"Okay sorry...Let's continue looking for your job! Let's go!" Chanhee said and quickly clinged onto Eli's arm before the latter mad at him for making a stupid joke just now. Eli smiled a bit when Chanhee hugged his arm but still keeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter