What did you just say?

The Dinos and Miss Jung

 

 

************ Days later***********

 

 

 

“Hyung, how’s your meeting with Miss Jung?”

“She’s a nice teacher little Dino.”

“Did she tell you why she wants to see you?”

“Yes. She was asking me some background details.”

“Did she get all she wants?”

“Yes. I guess so. I hope so.”

“Did she ask about our parents?”

“Yes.”

“Did you tell her about that?”

“Yes actually because she needs to fill up the form.”

“Did she ask about our home address?”

“Yes, she did. I told her our current address.”

“Did she ask for your number?”

“Yeah and I told her.”

“Did you like her?”

“Yah! Why are asking me that little Dino?”

 “Nothing. I’m sleepy now.”

“Have you done all your homework?”

“Yeah.”

“Have you drunk your milk?”

“Yeah.”

“Have you brush your teeth?”

“Yeah.”

“Why you behave like 5 % battery level?” That’s it. Why he keep answering me in short. I look at him in worry. I hope he is not sick.

“Because I think she likes you.” He said it in barely audible.

“What? What did you just said?”

“Nothing. Good night hyung.” He just shrugged and back facing me.

“Yah! I asked you, what did you said just now?”

“I’m so sleepy. Good night hyung.”

“God. I let you go for now you llama! Next time I won’t spare you!” I just sighed and feeling defeated.

“Hyung, can’t you see I’m trying to sleep now? I have school to attend tomorrow. Ssssshhh… Let’s sleep.”

“Fine. Good night.”

“Good night hyung. I love you.”

“I love you too little Dino.”

 

I quickly finish my chores and lay myself next to him. I leaned closer to him and kiss him on the forehead. I use my hand as a pillow and keep staring at our ceiling trying to fishing some sleepy mood. Wait! Did this little llama just say Miss Jung likes me?

 

 

 

Aiden’s POV

 

 

 

Yah… I don’t know I have such a slow and dense hyung. Didn’t he know that Miss Jung could just have asks me earlier about all those info? Whatever it may turn out to be, I hope my hyung will be happy. I never want to see her sad. I love you hyung!

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

 

 

Amber. Ever since our last meeting, my minds just keep thinking about her and I just can’t help myself to forget about her. I know how hard is her life because I can sense it from the way she stand in front of me, bowing me so low and begging me not to dispel her brother. She is so responsible and loving her brother. Her rough skins when we had our hand shake tell me she works hard to make a living. I know she do as many jobs as she can to make sure her brother can go to school. I was wondering how she did that. I’m so proud of her.

 

My name is Krystal Jung, aged 24 years old. I’m the younger of two siblings. I was born by two wonderful parents. My father is a handsome and successful businessman while my mother is a beautiful freelance interior designer and my sister is a famous fashion designer. I have a very decent life. Thanks to my dearest family. They earn so much monthly but sadly that is what keep them away most of the time. We barely have time to gather for dinner. The only time we may see each other is when they have their project done. So basically, I’m the only one staying behind because I want to live a simple life and because of that too I chose to stay in a different house with my family. It hurts me to see the empty house knowing that once we used to spend most of our time there.

 

The second reason is I wanted to have some privacy with my boyfriend. Yes, you read it right. I have a boyfriend. His name is Choi Minho. He is the most handsome man I’ve ever seen. We’re together since our high school and we love each other’s company. He works at a well known company as junior account executive in southern Seoul. Sometimes he will come to visit and stay for days when he have meetings nearby. If you are wondering if we did that thing together, yes we did that every time he stayed. He said that he will marry me once he got promoted to senior executive. I give myself to him because I know he will marry me any time soon.

 

About Amber and Aiden, I think I want to help them in some way. I’m thinking of asking them to stay with me since I’m living alone and my boyfriend is rarely coming nowadays. Should I ask Aiden or Amber tomorrow?

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Hello there… Thanks for reading my silly story. Just something that crossed my mind while trying to update my other story. I’m really sorry for any grammatical error. I hope there’s no English teacher here. If there’s any, please consider that as typos, a technical error by the stupid laptop (and my poor English). Oh yeah, I made up the street name and phone number in last chapter because I’m really lazy to Google it. By all means, I want to apologize for any coincidence or similarity of the plot to anybody, any party, any existed fictions, anything. I did not plagiarize and I’m really and deeply sorry for the coincidence. No one tell me about it anyway but still just in case. Thanks again for the supports, comments, subscriptions and last but not least the votes. Thanks.