Park Family

Families

Baby Soo




"Aigoo...our son is so cute...are you hungry? Do you want to eat? Or do you want to play with daddy?" Chanyeol was talking with little Kyungsoo on his lap, hands holding him tigtly and brushing their noses together making the baby giggled.

"Chan..."

"Hmm?"

Baekhyun was watching Chanyeol playing with their son, sitting beside his husband as he crossed his arms. "What should he call me?"

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun with a frown, "Obviously eomma?"

Baekhyun scrunched his nose hearing the word. "I don't like it."

"You don't?"

Baekhyun shook his head with a sigh, his eyes went to his son as he rest his head on Chanyeol's shoulder to have a closer look to the doe eyed boy. "Soo-yahh...I know I'm the mother but you don't have to call me eomma, right?"

Kyungsoo blinked his big round eyes, lips parted slightly before Chanyeol corrected his position so he's sitting on his and Baekhyun's thighs, making sure the boy's sitting safely.

"Why you hate the word 'eomma'?"

"I'm a man, Chan."

"Uh-huh?"

"I just don't feel like it...is appa okay?"

"Well...if you want it." Chanyeol had his eyes on Kyungsoo, grabbing his big hand with a frown, curious of what he's touching with his little ones. A grin formed on Chanyeol's lips, "Isn't he so cuteee...I really want to eat him..." he squealed making Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"So, appa is okay?"

"Yeah, I don't mind."

Baekhyun nodded, smiling in satisfy and pecked Chanyeol's cheek. Kyungsoo's eyes caught the action, suddenly his hands let go of Chanyeol's, making a grabbing motion and let out a whiny sound.

"What...does Kyungsoo want a kiss from appa too?"

Baekhyun giggled at Chanyeol's word and leaned in to kiss both of Kyungsoo's cheeks. A heart shaped smile was given to them, making both parents' hearts swelled.

Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo on his chest, watching him down as Baekhyun stared at the baby who got comfortable on his spot and grabbed his mother's hand, his eyes started to get sleepy from the warmth.

"We love you, Soo..."