Baekyeol

Families

A/N : Somehow it's hard for me to name a chapter 'baekyeol' or 'park family' as park family will usually contains baekyeol too... "^^a


Baekyeol & Wu kids


 

 

Chanyeol was grinning widely, taking Sehun to his arms as Junmyeon bowed to him deeply.

"I'm so sorry for asking this. We wanted to bring the kids but it's a lot of trouble. We promise we will back the day after tomorrow." Junmyeon stared worriedly at his kids, especially Tao who had teary eyes, hand holding on to Minseok tightly who had Jongin on his other hand.

"We owe you for this. You can call us whenever you need help." Yifan nodded to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"It's nothing! We're glad we can help you as a neighbor. Have a save trip! Your kids will be okay on our hands."

Junmyeon shared a look with Yifan before he sighed, "Kids, be nice to uncle Baekhyun and Chanyeol, okay? We promise we'll be back as soon as we can." he kissed all of his kids and bade them goodbye before getting inside the car with Yifan.





Yifan's parents were in Jeju and they needed Yifan asap related to company's business. Junmyeon actually wanted to bring the family to take a vacation but Yifan said no, that they can do it another as this was a totally different matter and kids will only distrated him. Junmyeon didn't know why but Yifan said he'll explain it in Jeju. He didn't want to burden his own parents and he got an idea seeing Kyungsoo playing at their place.

Kyungsoo's parents could handle his kids for a day or two, right?





Baekhyun told the kids to get inside with an awkward smile. He told Kyungsoo to bring them to his room or the living room to watch if he wanted. Chanyeol followed the kids while bringing Sehun before he joined Baekhyun on the kitchen preparing some snacks.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol frowned seeing Baekhyun's trembling hands as he took plates from the drawer.

"I'm not." Baekhyun glared at his husband, the latter raise his eyebrows.

"What did I do?"

"You should said no and told them you're busy!"

"But I'm available? And I have never spend my time to know Jongin and his brothers more." Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun to his arms, hugging him in attempt to calm him down.

"They will be okay, right? I'm afraid I will hurt other people's kids..." Baekhyun whispered.

"Don't be ridiculous, baek. You take a good care of Kyungsoo, you'll be fine. I'm here too, I can take care of them if you can't." Chanyeol kissed his wife's head, rubbing his back and suddenly chuckled.

"What is it?"

"Did you see the look they gave to us? It feels like they're sorry how much trouble we'll be getting from the boys."

"Five, Chanyeol...I'm sure I will spend a day to rest after they went back..." Baekhyun puffed his cheeks.

"Nah, it'll be a good experience for you, I'm quite sure."





"You guys want to watch my favorite movie?" Kyungsoo checked on the drawer to see his family's dvd collentions.

"What movie?" asked Tao.

"How to train your dragon!! The movie's so cool...I hope I have my own dragon..."

"Let's watch it!!" Jongin yelled in excitement. He rarely went to Kyungsoo's house and he felt full of energy since he woke up this morning.

"You want to watch too, Sehun-ah?" Minseok asked Sehun who kept holding his hand even while they're sitting. The younger nodded to him and he smiled, saying that the movie will be fun.

"What is it about, Kyungsoo?" Tao sat beside Kyungsoo who's searching on the drawer.

"About people who train dragons!"

Sehun pulled Minseok's hand, "Hyung, what's dragon?"

Minseok chuckled at Sehun's blinking eyes, "It's your favorite plushie, Sehun."





"Be careful not to spill anything, okay? If something happen call me, Soo. I will be outside with your father." Baekhyun nodded to himself, seeing the amount of snacks and drinks he prepared for the kids.

Kyungsoo replied with a grin and Baekhyun walked outside, taking a last look to boys just to make sure. They were focusing on the movie playing on the screen and Baekhyun could breath for now, no mess for the moment.

"They're so adorable." Chanyeol said as soon as he saw his wife walking to him.

"Little devils in disguise..." Baekhyun muttered as he sat on his husband's lap, Chanyeol long arms wrapped on his waist.

"You were once one too, baek."

Baekhyun only scoffed, leaning to his husband before closing his eyes. "They look nice for now though."

"Of course they are, they're just a kid. The worst thing they can do is to break something...you don't have any favorite vase or glass or anything near them, right?"

"Nope."

Chanyeol hummed, rubbing Baekhyun's stomach affectionately. "Sehun's cute. He glues himself to the eldest...who is it, Minseok?"

"Yup."

"You said he's okay with Kyungsoo now?"

Baekhyun shrugged, "Maybe because he's in other people's house?"

"He let me hold him though?" Chanyeol remembered that Yifan asked him to hold Sehun when they arrived this morning and the kid didn't show any expression of hate or anything.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him? I'm not a mind reader, Chan..." Baekhyun whined. He shifted his head, pressing his ear to Chanyeol's chest as he heard vaguely the heart beat. "Let me sleep and wake me up if something happen."

"Okay, princess."





It was almost dinner time and Baekhyun was surprised at how Wu kids didn't make any mess. They put the empty plastic bags to the trashcan, they wiped any spill they made with tissue, even Minseok asked shyly and carefully if he or Chanyeol could help Sehun in the bathroom.

"Junmyeon's such a good mother..." Baekhyun sighed as he made dinner, Chanyeol's beside him helping cutting the chicken for his favorite galbi.

"You're too, don't compare. Kyungsoo never made mistake on Jongin's house, right?"

"No, but still..." Baekhyun let out a deep sigh, stirring the vegetable on the pan lazily.

"It's kind of funny how you worried about taking care of them to worrying about yourself as a mother." Chanyeol took a glance to see the change of expression on Baekhyun's face and his reply.

Baekhyun made a small smile suddenly and it made Chanyeol blinked his eyes, "You know I won't stop worrying about being a good mother..." there were sadness on his eyes and the taller man felt guilty, only for a moment before he leaned in to his wife.

"And you know I won't stop saying that you're a good mother."

Baekhyun nodded silently, nudging Chanyeol with his hips, telling him to continue doing his job and stopped talking.





Dinner was a big success, but Baekhyun was a little bit overwhelmed and nervous having so many kids around him. They were noisy, just like Kyungsoo said but somehow it's different for once in their house to be this lively and he kind of like it. Minseok was really a good big brother and it's such a big help for both Baekhyun and Chanyeol when he translated or told them why his brother did this or that. Baekhyun went to washed the dishes and told Chanyeol to watch and play with the kids as he'd been itching to interact with them.

By the time the sleep time came he reminded Kyungsoo and the other boys to change their clothes and brush their teeth. Chanyeol helped Sehun as he struggled for a bit while Baekhyun watching from the door and asked if any of them needed help.

The boys will be sleeping on their guest room which had big bed and could fit all five of them. It wasn't too far from the parents's room too and Chanyeol told the kids, especially Kyungsoo to call him or his mother if something happen.

"I guess that's all. Good night, boys." Chanyeol went to kiss his son's head, the Wu kids staring at him and he smiled with a frown. "Is something wrong?"

"Can we get a kiss too?" asked Tao.

"Uh?"

"Appa and eomma always gave us good night kiss..." Minseok said.

"Ah...okay then. Come here." Chanyeol opened his arms widely, giving this wide grin to the boys and Tao laughed as he shifted his body near Kyungsoo's father. "Where?" Tao pointed to his forehead and Chanyeol gave him a kiss there. Jongin was next, moving his own bangs to show his forehead. Sehun shared a look to his eldest brother and Minseok smiled to him, whispering something before the youngest Wu came to Chanyeol, shyly looking up to him. Chanyeol squealed quietly, giving extra kissed to Sehun's cheeks because he's being too adorable to handle. Minseok was the last and he hugged Chanyeol, surprising the man.

"Thank you so much, uncle Chanyeol."

"You're welcome." Chanyeol tightened the hug just a litle bit before releasing Minseok. "Now you can all go to sleep right? Sweet dreams, okay? We will wake you up in the morning and you can request what you want for breakfast." he heard a small sound coming from his wife as he stood up.

"Sweet dreams." Baekhyun said for the last time as he turned off the lamp, closing the door and faced his husband with an angry glare. "Request!?" he whispered.

"They're being adorable, I can't help it." the father shrugged as he walked down the hallway to their room, Baekhyun following behind.

"You promised them so it's your turn to make breakfast tomorrow." Baekhyun said as he closed the door, staring at Chanyeol who went to the bathroom and groaned to himself.

"CHAN!!"

Chanyeol peeked his head out, smilling to his husband and crinkled his eyes. "I will, princess. But that means you have to watch for them, though?"

Baekhyun cringed, already imagining how awkward it'll be for him to watch the boys playing while doing nothing. Chanyeol did a good job earlier that day, he could hear the kids were laughing and screaming in happiness when he joined them. "Fine, I'll make the breakfast and you watch them!!"

Chanyeol laughed as his head disappear from Baekhyun sight, the wife rolled his eyes before throwing himself tiredly to the bed.

"I hate you..."