Krisho

Families

Pregnant Junmyeon


 

 

"You're cute, babe."

"Don't make fun of me!"

"But you're really cute...especially this little bump of yours..." Yifan showed his gummy smile to Junmyeon, his big hand's on Junmyeon's stomach with his other arm wrapped on his wife's body.

"I look weird..." Junmyeon whined, a pout formed on his lips and Yifan couldn't resist but to kiss the pout.

"You look beautiful."

"You and your sweet mouth..."

"I can't wait for it to get bigger. I would love for everyone to see that you carried my baby. That you're belong to me..."

Junmyeon glared at his husband, "Possessive."

"I don't care, babe..." Yifan rubbed Junmyeon's belly slowly, feeling his heart full and he gulped down, biting his lips as he wanted to squeal in happiness.

"I will look ridiculous when it get bigger, Yifan."

Yifan frowned, moving his hand to pressed a finger on Junmyeon's lips with a disapprove look. "Don't say that. Why are you embarrass of our baby? He will be sad if he hears it!"

Junmyeon pushed his husband's hand away from him, "But Yifan..."

"Junmyeon, you're pretty. You're beautiful while wearing your old favorite shirt and you're beautiful while carrying our baby even if you have a big stomach." Yifan lifted Junmyeon's head to look up at him, "I even find it y...making me want to make love to you over and over again..." he kissed Junmyeon on the lips, making his wife sighed into the kiss and clutched at his shirt.

"ert..." Junmyeon whispered before pulling Yifan closer to him and kissed him back.

"Only for you..."

 

 





"My baby, how are you today? Appa's really tired with work at office, Grandpa scolded appa for not reaching the target for this month. Can you believe that? Appa worked his off and instead of saying thank you, grandpa was angry, ignoring appa like appa's invisible..." Yifan rubbed Junmyeon's belly while talking to eat, his wife was leaning into the pillows and sighed.

"You know that he always do that, right?"

"Appa knows...but it's still hurt appa, why can't eomma understand?"

Junmyeon giggled by the word eomma, it's still weird and unusual for him to hear his husband calling him that. "Eomma understands appa, of course. But appa should just let it go and focus on talking sweet things to baby..."

Yifan pouted to his wife who laughed, messing his husband previous neat hair who was still wearing his working suit. "Change your clothes first, appa. Eomma can smell cigarette from you..."

"Ah, I met my friend outside and he's smoking. I'm sorry. Appa will be back baby..." Yifan kissed Junmyeon's belly before going to the bathroom to take a bath.

Junmyeon hummed, rubbing his stomach lovingly and felt a kick inside. "Be patient, honey...appa will be back soon, just wait for more minutes, hmm?"

 

 





"You're big."

"Shut up."

"You're so big."

"I will kill you."

"Shhh...babe, you can't say those words..."

"I hate you, Wu!!" Junmyeon wailed, throwing his head back to the couch as his husband was sitting on the carpet while massaging his aching legs. "I'm tired...I'm lazy, I just want to sleep...can't you carry him for a while?"

"I will if I can, babe."

"Baby, eomma's tired...can't we skip a month so you'll come faster?" Junmyeon saw his stomach, patting it lightly and he received two kicks as an answer. "You're such a good boy, baby...you'll be a handsome and smart man like your appa, right?"

Yifan frowned a little, "Why can't he be beautiful like you?"

"I don't want my son to be a mother."

"Why's that?"

"It's hard!"

"But you can't decide it for him, babe." Yifan pressed his fingers on the perfect spots he knew well since he's been doing this for a month now and Junmyeon let out a content sigh.

"Let's just not talk about it, keep doing your work and wake me up in half an hour." the wife mumbled sleepily.

"Let me carry you to bed." Yifan was about to stand up but his wife shook his head.

"No, I have to make dinner. I won't wake up till later if I sleep on the bedroom."

"I can make my own dinner." Yifan moved to sit beside Junmyeon, taking him to his arms, Junmyeon pressing his nose to the taller man's neck.

"I know, I just need to do something, just to move..."

"Just sleep, hm? Don't worry about me, it should be you we worried about." Yifan rubbed his wife's back, the smaller shifted trying to find a more comfortable position for his stomach.

"Okay...do what you want..."

Yifan smiled, pulling himself away from Junmyeon and stood up. He carefully took Junmyeon with his arms and brought him to their bedroom. "A month left, babe. You can do it..."


Junmyeon snuggled to his husband's chest, a gentle smile forming on his lips.