final

우리의 사랑 이야기
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~wedding day

I looked at the mirror “my daughter will have another man in her life” I turned around and saw my dad “appa, don’t say that, you still my number one man” tears started fall “aish don’t cry you will ruined your makeup” he hugged me “I’m going to miss my little girl” I hugged him tightly “me too appa” then my dad took my hand “kaja” I smiled.

~taehyung pov

I turned around and saw her walked with her dad, so it is true a girl will looked super beautifull in her wedding dress. Her dad gave her hand to me “take care of her, make her smile everyday” my soon father in law said “ne, I will”.

After we said we do I looked at her, she was smiling and it reminded me the first time I met her, it had been 7 years since we knew each other and now she will spent her life time with me. “saranghae” I said “nado saranghaeee oppa” she said with her bright tone, she pinched my cheek “ya!appo” she laughed then I kissed her lips, her eyes widened, I knew she was shocked with my sudden action, all the guest cheered. She hit my chest “oppa!” she pouted, I peck her lips “ya!hajima” she said, then I hugged her.

~normal pov

My dad gave my hand to taehyung, then my dad said “take care of her, make her smile everyday” my dad said “ne, I will” taehyung said.

After we said we do I was smiling, now I will spent my life time with him. “saranghae” he said “nado saranghaeee oppa” I said with bright tone, he looked manly with that suit, I pinched h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter