my oppa

우리의 사랑 이야기
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I drove my car, “why I got this feeling again?it’s hurt, it will killing me slowly” my eyes started to blur, so I stoped my car. I cried, I don’t care what people said, then I heard someone called my name “____-ah!” I looked at that man.

 “YA!CHOI JONGHYUN” I said, he hugged me “how dare you called me like that I’m your brother” “mianhae oppa” I burried my face on his chest, it felt warmed I missed him too much, it has been two months since the last time we meet eachother “would you like to tell me why you are crying?it’s about baekhyun?” he asked, I shook my head “another man, I already forget about baekhyun” “baby girl what about we go to your apartment?you can tell me everthings” he said.

We went to my apartment “woah, you clean your apartment?” he looked at me “oppa, I always clean my place” then we sat on the couch “so who is this man?” he started our topic “kim taehyung, he is baekki oppa friend” I said “so when did you met him?” “yesterday at amusement park” jonghyun eyes widened “and you already fall for him?silly girl” he said, I pouted “op..pp….paaaa, I..I…ha..hate…youuu” I cried “eiii I’m just kidding baby girl mianhae” he hugged me.

~Jonghyun pov

I saw her, yes she my little sister, but why she’s crying? I ran to her “____-ah!” she looked at me with her red eyes and tears still fell down to her cheeks “YA!CHOI JONGHYUN” she said, I hugged her. I hate it when someone made my baby girl cried.

“how dare you called me like that I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter