overprotective brother

우리의 사랑 이야기
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with swollen and red eyes. After took a bath I went to collage and then I heard hana called me, she was with baekhyun and… the last man I wanted to see in the world KIM TAEHYUNG. I was frozen, then I felt an arm around my shoulder, I looked up and saw jonghyun oppa “annyeong jonghyun-ah” baekhyun greet him “annyeong baekki anddd taehyungie” taehyung smiled “ne, annyeong jjongie hyung” I walked away “ya!____-ah where are you going?” jonghyun asked me “I have a class, oppa will you be home tonight?” I asked him, he nodded “I’ll sleep at your place tonight” “okay, study hard, make oppa proud” he cheered me, I hugged him “ne, I’ll make you proud with A++++ score, annyeong, let’s go hana-ya” I laughed.

~taehyung pov

I was walking with baekki and hana, then hana shout “____-ah” I looked at her, her eyes were swollen and red, she was froze when looked at me. Wait, a man wrapped his arm on ____ shoulder. I looked at him my eyes widened ‘choi jonghyun’.

“annyeong jonghyun-ah” baekhyun greet him “annyeong baekki anddd taehyungie” I smiled “ne, annyeong jjongie hyung” I still felt guilty because I stole his girlfriend and still he said ‘I’m okay’. “oppa will you be home tonight?” she asked him, he nodded “I’ll sleep at your place tonight” she said “okay, study hard, make oppa proud” he cheered her, they hugged each other. ‘did ____ told him?’ I tought about it.

“taehyungie, wait I need to talk with you. Baekki-ya you can go first” baekhyun nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter